MovieBob

youtu.be/Sbl3-cy3I60

fuck you bob
go eat your ice cream and die

More like mooby blob.

Do you guys think movieblob threw away his Avengers and A: AoU dvds out when he found out Joss Whedon wasnt REAL femenist?

I fucking hate this guy's voice so much. Why do so many youtube people have absolutely shitty bottom-tier voices? Why do so many people listen to them with their shitty bottom-tier voices? I can't fucking stand it, it sounds like he's gurgling liquid fat right into my ears.

Based bob

That seems like something Bob would do.

How long until Bob is outed as a molester of some sort? I'm leaning towards him molesting women, but who knows at this point.

I don't need some fat youtuber to tell me why Defenders sucked.

It sucked because the people making it were more interested in making a low-budget soap opera than they were in making an action-comedy series.

The creators wanted it to be dour with a focus on melodrama over fights. They wanted to downplay the "superhero" and supernatural elements as much as possible. Problem is those elements are the only reason anyone cares about The Defenders to begin with.

Iron Fist was still a whiny ineffectual cunt doing tone-deaf things like screaming "THEY'VE TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME" as he flies internationally on his private jet with his hot asian ninja girlfriend

Jessica Jones barely did anything - she had a few very short detective scenes and during fights she had one or two jumpy cuts of her lifting someone with terrible effects.

Luke Cage was a humorless cunt the entire time when he and Iron Fist are supposed to be the lighthearted duo contrasting Matt and Jessica's seriousness.

Daredevil was fine and continues to be the best part of the MCU by a country mile.

The Hand comes off as retarded and ineffectual, Sigourney Weaver's character does literally nothing the entire series, and the other "fingers" of the hand that we've actually had time to get to know all get beaten in a rushed clusterfuck right before the end.

Just about every decision they made on the project was the wrong one.

If he's not a molester, he's definitely got some creep shots of chidren he took.

Fuck off, Bob.

>reddit spacing this much

WHY

Because I want my post to be legible you daft cunt

>blob
>leaving the house
you know im almost surprised he hasn't fused to the chair

Ugh so much reddit breathing

Why are you reddit eating you lame cuck

Stop reddit driving, real 4channers steer their cars with their feet

Reminder that he believes video game land is an alter are dimension he can access in his dreams and that Call of Duty caused 9/11.

I think what pisses me off the most about Movieblob is how he thinks that giving opinions on pop culture media contributes more to society than blue collar jobs

I hope he's been affected by Youtube's weird ad fuckery

Are MovieBob and Dobson related? They look the same and act the same.

Hes a big guy

>reddit spacing
You're doing it too.

>Moviebob
More like "masturbating over Sam Raimi Spider-Man" Bob

Is he calling for the end of Democracy because he doesn't like the results again?

>basement
>apartment
yah, sure. lol

>a Sup Forums haiku
Ugh so much reddit

Why are you reddit eating?

Stop reddit driving