Why are white boys making Iron Flop their self insert when Daredevil is literally right there?

Why are white boys making Iron Flop their self insert when Daredevil is literally right there?

Literally nobody is doing that. The Iron Fist bandwagon is empty.

>bait thread once again

why not just make a thread that promotes a decent discussion of this show? fuck, 90% of the people who browse here are goddamn pathetic hate-mongering retards

The only reason people are trying to defend this show is #WokeTwitter getting mad over it.

If annoying progressives declared eating shit to be problematic a good third of this board would start stuffing their faces with it as some form of protest.

Relevant.

Ok, I'll try.

What did Danny's final shot in Defenders imply? He was doing Daredevil's shtick of broodingly watching over New York from a rooftop after being told by the man himself to protect it.

Is it implying that they'll do the comics thing of Danny dressing up as Daredevil while Matt is (presumed) dead? Does it just mean that Danny got the idea to be a costumed crimefighter and will finally get his fucking costume?

Does it mean jack shit like always?

That comic's not even inaccurate, it's every single Sup Forums thread whenever someone teases Trump.

Honestly, the only upsetting things about this comic is the perpetuation of the retarded thing of making a huge fucking deal about how people like to eat their pieces of dead cows. It's their meat, they can shove it raw up their assholes if that's what they like, fuck right off.

>What did Danny's final shot in Defenders imply?

pretty much what you answered. I thought it was pretty nice to see him like that although now that I think about it, danny could have EASILY paid an homage to daredevil by putting on a "scarf" mask because that was the look matt had when they first met. would have perfectly tied to danny's suit
Therefore, I seriously hope that fucker finally gets inside a suit. I also hate for Marvel not giving at least 2 out of 4 of them a suit in this show

btw, did anyone notice that fucker cage skipping out of his tab in his last scene?

Daredevil kept making us cut away from the cool fight scenes just so he could try to get his psycho ex-girlfriend to make a Face Turn.

I mean, holy shit, Luke and Danny about to beat up a boardroom full of Hand ninjas and then we cut away to Matt.

I stand by my stance that well done steaks should be illegal.

DRUMPF EATS HIS STEAK THE WRONG WAY MY DUDE. How can drumpftards still support him despite the fact he eats shitty steak the wrong way?

Bernie 2020!

Does anyone even watch this show? I haven't seen anyone say anything about it other than claiming people defend it because he's white. I literally stopped half way through the first season because it was boring.

It's just ironic that the man who makes such a big deal about being rich and high class does the most stereotypically tasteless shit.
I can't find that picture where Trump talks about how much he loves Mexicans because he's eating a giant taco bowl.

>danny could have EASILY paid an homage to daredevil by putting on a "scarf" mask because that was the look matt had when they first met. would have perfectly tied to danny's suit

This makes too much sense, they ain't doing it.

>Does anyone even watch this show?

honestly, what kind of stupid question is that? this is literally a board for comics so people watching this is pretty much a given

I found it to be quite entertaining although it had a lot of issues. the plot was way too slow and could have been put into like 5 episodes. biggest issue I had was not even the mediocre fight scenes but danny's actor being horrible at his job

It's called a rhetorical question you fucking imbecile.
>biggest issue I had was not even the mediocre fight scenes but danny's actor being horrible at his job
Both of those things are problems but
>the plot was way too slow and could have been put into like 5 episodes
This doesn't even begin to describe the monotony that encompasses every scene, no other show could make every single one of it's twist, from the challenge with the old hand woman to the secret hand compound, nothing in this show had even the slightest sense of urgency, the characters were all completely lifeless and didn't even begin to be mildly likable.

>It's called a rhetorical question you fucking imbecile.
>says "I haven't seen anyone say anything about it other than..." in previous post

don't act like you provided a proper post to begin with then

>nothing in this show had even the slightest sense of urgency

I would actually disagree on that one. I felt the urgency but the plot just wasn't that fun and interesting. I feel like they could have taken it up a notch by offering two episodes set in k'un-lun but they managed to leave it out entirely.(probably in order to show it in season 2 or something because they were just testing out the premise). didn't help at all that danny coming back and ward's father still being alive were basically the only two interesting aspects of the season. the hand part was downright boring in my eyes, especially madam gao

>the characters were all completely lifeless and didn't even begin to be mildly likable

I liked ward and the main blonde chick. fucking hated rosario dawson's character because she was annoying as FUCK in every scene she was in

My personal bed with Iron Fist isn't there lowest common complaint, i.e. perceived race-bending (not even kidding, people were PISSED he wasn't Asian, which I know, that shit says so much more about the shit-starters than anything else.

I just hate that the show feels and looks like a poor man's version of the first season of "The Arrow" until"The Defenders" I could say "at least they didn't try to sink the city in the finale." but yeah, that happened.

So you're saying that this was somehow even more of a shitfest than Arrow?

Cause i'm not catholic and don't identify with Matt's innate sense of guilt.

Was anyone else bothered by Danny not fighting differently than the others? I expected him to move like a martial artist but he essentially fought in the same way as like cage

I was saying that all the plot points feel too similar to be a coincidence. But yeah, iron fist was somehow more of a shitfest. Rich-boy loses family while on vacay, spends YEARS out of touch with reality, comes back and decides he's gonna run shit, sees: crime, crime everywhere! Good after biggest opponents without prep or adequate training, estranged friends from his old life give him shit out of nowhere, friends are also the bad guys. Cop figures shit out but gives the vigilante a pass. Also both partner up with someone MUCH more competent and should, by all rights, actually be the star. Colleen Wing was actually a decent character buried inside a dull show.