PA Fags how is it looking?

PA Fags how is it looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, also interested in what PA has to say

BUMP

Bump

Philadelphia is very anti Trump (I live there, it's a shithole that should be wiped off the map, or at least incorporated into NJ), hopefully the rest of the state can counter the Philly / Pittsburgh vote but with the amount of voter fraud here who knows

Shitty. Still pissed off the party nominated the only unelectable candidate

Southern Chester county here
0 Hillary signs
I've seen about 10 houses with trump signs and 2 big trump signs on others.
Lots of beaners though, good thing they don't vote.

Who? The GOP or the Democrats?

Pittsburghfag here. Inner city is heavy Clinton territory what with our highly liberal universities like Point Park, University of Pittsburgh, Duquesne and CMU. Also we have a YWCA that's been very active since the primaries shilling for Killary.

Can confirm. I've hear there's stronger Trump support just over the next hill or river, though. Rats, forgot to go drive around last weekend.

So far only one work truck with Trump stickers that I've seen. I presume folks don't think it's worth the risk to business or property this time around.

i live in a """blue""" PA county but see groups of people waving Trump flags at intersections every other week or so. This election season is surreal

>tfw Wawa gobbler season

If Trump loses I'm overdosing on tastykakes and calling it a life

Won't matter because philly will have more votes than voters just like it did in 2012

Theres at least some swing voters in the city though, some nonunion working class people I've talked to said that they're not voting for hillary

im in superwhite suburb and teh women are dumb fucks that care about pussygrabbing because theyve never encountered a nigger

Yeah, visible Bernie support was pretty big among blue collars. Hillary support seems markedly tepid on the campuses. I've always been curious what the swing voters would wind up doing.

Response to Hillary, Bill, Obama, Kaine, and Chelsea seemed all pretty lackluster as well. Trump played to a small venue, but that was the only time I overheard people talking about expecting traffic problems etc. My guess is that there's significant undercover Trump support.

The tally said that literally no one voted for Romney last election in North Philly, if they say the same for Trump this time I will do everything in my power to fight it since I'll be casting my vote on Election Day

PA isn't a state of racists, we gave that up 20 years ago. He has no chance in PA and in fact, we don't even want him stepping foot in our state. He doesn't have a chance in hell.

When Trump came to the David L. Lawrence convention center a couple months ago I went to scope it out, there was a good amount of supporters stationed outside (I don't know how many were inside), the protest on 6th Avenue was top tier hilarious though

fag

CTR scared, looks like he's doing well then in PA

I'm about 60 miles north of Pittsburgh and enthusiasm for Trump is larger than I have ever seen for any Republican candidate (I'm 38). Also, Trump is making a ton of appearances here. I don't think he would be doing that if internal polling was telling him It was out of reach.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

PIC RELATED

Funny you should mention that. Anybody else get a mass mailing from Adam Frary of the PA Democratic Party, or did I get targeted because I'm in lefty cuck zone?

The whole thing was all about how he was worried he couldn't censor Trump's racism and homophobia from his kids because they would just pick it up at school, and how Hillary was such a role model (top fucking overload kek.)

it's going red. well i saw alot of signs, things are looking up
t. deluded

Pittsburgh here. Were pretty split here. Weve got plenty of old people and working class whites who are tired of the fucking chinks, poos and hipsters at CMU. Hopefully we can turn it around.

I also think we should nuke philly

Faggot.

Both

i live in bethlehem, pennsylvania
i'm a 2 time obama voter but i am mad fuckin tired of their shit and just got my new voter registration in the mail as a republican.

voting trump and have personally redpilled over 10 people into voting trump

emucuck leave

Around the Harrisburg area. Dunno about inner city, but everywhere in the town I live, there's Trump signs and almost no Clinton signs.

Of course, I certainly plan to vote for Trump, even though I'm a Democrat. Fed up with shit from the party, and especially fed up with PC bullshit.

>

Get in here pa niggers

philly suburbs reporting in:
hillary support is weak, but no one can be outspoken about trump support. I am afraid the independents are going to fuck up the suburban vote, seeing as how the philly suburbs go the state goes.

my gut says red, but it's going to be real fucking tight and I've heard the philly nigger panthers are going full intimidation mode

Yo, I'm a young professional looking to move to philly next year. I've been trying to figure out what neighborhoods to look at, I was thinking maybe northern liberties, fair mount or fish town. Any insight? I want to live somewhere that isn't googs everywhere trying to rob me.

fairmount

the other two are either fucked or cucked

northern liberties is very nice, but expensive af, very white
fishtown is working class white, less expensive, pretty nice area on frnakford ave or girard ave east
port richmond is very cheap and white but on the edge of hispanic turf, kinda far from downtown
south philly east of broad is nice too in most spots
avoid anything north west of girard and 6th st
not too sure about fairmount

t. center city fag

Allegheny county and Pitt city, about 50/50.

Westmoreland county, 110% Trump. Disabled people are getting out of their wheelchairs to vote Trump

Also gtfi my thread

Out in the super rural farm areas you see a lot of trump signs but that's probably from a couple fags running around and setting up signs everywhere.

Where you find actual people concentrated its very blue. He's got maybe a 5% chance to swing it

Didn't even read yours but neat we agree Pittsburgh is split. Even the pitt campus is sorta split

also make sure u look at this map
stay in the blue areas
>blue=white
>green=nig

Thanks dude, really appreciate the info.. What's red on there? Anything else I should keep in mind while apartment shopping?

I dunno man, Trump does rally after rally in Red PA and off the top of my head I can't remember him not getting a solidly hype crowd.

I honestly don't see how anybody from PA who doesn't have a mental block against Trump or isn't triggered for some reason wouldn't be all about him on policy.

reds are asians
orange is hispanic
are you planning on owning a car?

Out of the three I'd go with northern liberties, but anything close to center city should be decent. Be careful since there are high levels of violent crime no matter where you go.

PENN STATE. I go all over the area and I'm seeing way more Hillary than Trump with like 2 Johnson. Students do register to vote so it's pretty obvious how this is going to go.

Yes. Salary will probably be 44-51k range. Will I be able to afford northern lib and live relatively comfortably? Going to be splitting rent with a roommate

Isn't PA the state with a lot of Amish people?

Montco here. Trump support is high, no where at Obama levels though. Clinton enthusiasm here is pretty much nonexistent. I've seen more support for McCain and Romney combined than what she is getting right now around here. Basically no one likes her and I'm willing to bet that vast majority of people here who will vote for her are doing so because she's a Democrat and/or not Trump. Democrats have the advantage in numbers, but low turnout will kill her. If she doesn't do well enough here, she loses the state. I wouldn't call PA yet, but basically it isn't Trump who needs to flip the state, it's Hillary who needs to prove that the "don't vote for me, vote against him" campaign works.

Pittsburghfag here as well, is right about it being a clinton territory. However I've been inside The university of Pittsburgh even after the SJW shit and it's the least liberal out of the bunch.

Penn State too.
I TA some labs and see a lot of Trump stickers on people's laptops. I think Trump supporters are more upfront with their choice

>moyamesing passyunk rittenhouse

Your district names make no sense.

Unions will rig it like always
PA is fucked my democratic supporting unions

he wont win because he cant win the philly collar counties

Yup.

fishtown reasonably priced, nice enough, and on the upswing

>PA isn't a state of racists

t. Someone hipster nigger faggot from the East side of Philly.

>Isn't PA the state with a lot of Amish people?
Yes but there aren't that many

Souther PA resident here. TONS of Trump signs, banners and flags. I could probably count the amount of killary signs ive seen on one hand. Ive also seen a decent amount of Trump signs in peoples yards who are "conscientious objectors" whove never voted before because thier half minnenite or amish. Ive also noticed people who've had democratic signs up in the past now have Trump signs.

Were going strong down here in southern rural PA, but im afraid all the voter fraud in Philly and Shitsburgh will fuck us over. I hope not though

Philly is filled with niggers and spics
its a fucking joke
anyone how lives there is a nigger lover

I'm from Lansdale originally. I see way more Hillary support but I'm not sure about voter turnout. I'm going to remain skeptical.

The key for him to win Penn will be gathering the working class vote and appealing to job creation, which he can do, because he is coming here soon.

Basically if he wins most other places outside of Philly, he has a shot. Philly is a lost cause, and should be nuked from orbit.

The Veritas tapes confirmed that the Democrats typically load up a bus full of blacks and drive them around from polling station to polling station for multiple votes. The loose voter ID laws were specifically put in place to facilitate this, as we saw in the 2012 election with many districts going 100% for Obama.

Everywhere there's a large black population there's guaranteed to be massive voter fraud, especially if blacks are the ones running polling place

and in Philly blacks are running everything

And that's why I have been on this board, day in and day out pushing for people to FUCKING scope out the polling stations from now until Nov. 8. Get together with others, wear your MAGA shit and red, and make your presence known. It's the only way we can stop this shit. You also have to film shit, document it, shine a light on it. It's not illegal, and if you have bully election staff getting in your face, threaten to call the cops.

We have to be tough or we are gonna get cucked.

Saw trump signs around Oakland @pitt no hillary....also I am currently going to school up by erie and there is just a massive amounts of trump signs. Never have I seen it so red. Only hillary signs I see are the art freaks on campus or a hillary for prison sign

wear MAGA shit in Philly after 6pm get shot

CTR, I want you to hear me, I want you to hear us.

We are going to be at polling locations across the country. Tell your bosses that. We will not let your Crooked Queen steal this election from the people.

WE SEE YOU SCUM, WE KNOW YOU, YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT

MAGA, TRUMP 2016, VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPEROR.

Chester County here, Ive seen trump bumper stickers and the occasional sign, absolutely 0 Hillary signs or anything.

Also, I'm near Eddystone if that helps

I'm armed too, thugs are all tough until they are staring down the barrel.

I was just through Monroeville earlier, a liberal hub, and I saw two Clinton signs on one single property but Trump signs are everywhere.

I think Trump has PA locked up.

do you really think trump can win chester?
that and bucks are basically the key

Looking good man

Yuengling for Trump

I live in chesco, no way it goes red. Trump signs aren't a good indicator of what's actually going on. Hillary supporters are here but a lot more quiet.

Eddystone's in Delco famalam

slash all their tires user, don't be a pussy

Bucks County here .
I see only old feminists and full-on cucks supporting Hillary. Everyone else who voted for Obama last time is voting Trump now. the polls are full of shit.

Say hello to God Forbid for me.

and you think the black democratic city isn't going to fuck your white ass over

I'm also in Bucks and I agree.

Trump doesn't stand a chance in hell. All the welfare cases in Philly have nothing better to do on election day than vote. Everybody I know who was excited to vote for Trump got turned off him after he sperged out in the debates. (pussy grabbing didn't help)

I've never been a fan of limp-wrist, metro-sexual, draft-dodgers pretending to be a political strong man myself but I'll probably vote for him if I don't get murdered by Black Panthers at the polling place.

Looks good m8

Trumps doing very well in the purple districts that decide the state

people seem to have already forgotten the 100k people who switched parties to vote Trump in the primaries in those districts

Philly here.

We're going red. I had no idea there were so many black Trump supporters, it's fucking insane.

Hilly is getting roflstomped nationwide.

Scranton here.
Even the niggers are fed up w/ Hillary here

Not really. He might win Allegheny county for the first time in forever but Trump is losing A LOT of votes from the Philly suburbs. Whites with college degrees are going for Clinton in droves.

In 2012 a Philly precinct locked out the GOP poll watchers. The poll watchers had get a court order to let them in. This process took a few hours, during which the poll workers were essentially by themselves. I'm sure Trump will be ready for such shenanigans this time.

There's still significant oldschool Pittsburgh in the judicial and LEO branches. We have Castle Doctrine again now, much to the consternation of the local Jews, but most of the thuggery seems to happen in places where they're reasonably certain the victims are not armed anyway.

The closer to center city the better

Theres brand new affordable apartments/townhomes popping up all around spring garden, no libs, fairmount. Grab one of those

No, no they aren't.

>Blue collars voting for a Globalist wanting open borders and open markets

>Not voting for the man who told Ford Motor Executives he would put a 35% tarif if they move their factory to Mexico

What the fuck Philly

Go back to rebbit

I can say that Central PA is red. The Democrats are mostly voting Stein as a protest vote against Trump and Hillary.

I heard that Pitt is almost 50/50. So if Trump wins Pitt that should counter Philly which is always blindly Democrat.

Niggers are stupid, news at 11

>sample is the same as weighting

Embarrassing

It's not looking good in philly

The white guys up in the Northeast and in South Philly hate Trump?

Really?

Philly union steamfitter

All the building trades are against trump.

But just like any shit. More are for trump than you would think.

I really hope it turns out how it looks, trump takes PA.

Pennsylvania will be 2016's Florida Recount Debacle.

Screenshot this post.

live in manayunk - yuppy area. very few nigs and hipsters. lots of hot girls. downside, lots of douches but hey-you can become one too!

i love this pointless characterization by obvious chads.

you're alone dude. no one is pretending.