How can you even study?

How can you even study?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somehow we do.

are they all siblings

whites do better than asians at math and science? since when?

This Rodreiguez guy has been busy

what's the problem? I don't get it

Multiculturalism, ladies and gentlemen. Really its not just that, it that the US will take literally anyone instead of just the smarties from the lesser nations.

(((Rodriguez)))

which one would you Sup Forums?

OUR LAST STAND, FIGHT!

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

Since always.

Why did you think Asians would outscore whites?

Too bad that almost all your mexicans are made from the mexican "nacos"

Sasha. She is the least spic looking and probably is one of the tallest girls there too.

Damn, all through public school we would be told stats about how American students compared worldwide, really hurt my American pride. All along I never thought to blame the niggers.

that's the stereotype. I always bought into it, especially because I always did worse than asians in my school in those subjects

Daisy Rodriguez #2

Hey that's my friend. I went to school with Rodriguez.

Saving this

>really
ariana-eritza or gabriela are easily less spic than salsa

>Finns
>white

Mexican families are known to be large right? How do spics meet a new partner without risking inbreeding?

Daily reminder that not all hispanics are mestizo trash

Hillary supporters consider this hate speech.

I was looking specifically at the American PISA scores

they don't

Ariana is ugly though.
Gabriela is a womanlet

Fuck short people.

Canada! Fuck yeah! Also if you did canada white, you would see that canada is still higher. Canada best country. Except Finland superior white/Asian hybrid. Too OP pls nerf.

They're notorious for cheating.

Since we stopped importing only their top 1%

They don't care about that, almost all the mexicans are stupid like shit, it would be the same if they inbreed, the only difference is that you would have stupid people with haemophilia

Look at all that diversity.
Absolutely beautiful. What a powerful image.

How come asians are so good at reading?
Also masterrace confirmed
>pic related

NO INTIENDO EL TU IDIOMA

GRINGO HIJO DE PUTA

LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE

They are also why our cost are at record highs too.

Never fuck with third world hordes, were being eaten alive.

This: You don't even know how much of a problem this is. They're pressured so much to do well and they lack any sort of Christian morality that you might expect from the typical white person. Guilt is not a concept they are familiar with

When the day of the rope comes, can we hang John (((Anglo-eyes burgers and fries))) Oliver first?

>christian morality
fuck off

And from this day on, Hans called every burger Rodriguez.

fuck outta here muhammed

I like Mexicans and Asians.

I would prefer a small, isolated population of highly educated black people, preferably from other countries and not US native.

Agreed.

nice try rodriguez

Why are they all ugly? Luckily I don't live in a shit hole state that has ugly people. These are kids of border jumpers. Hopefully Trump gets in and we start moving these people the fuck back to their country, come back legally shit for brains.

No reason to be mad about, Rodriguez. Enjoy your enchiladas!

How come the black score is low compared to the Hispanic score? Aren't they at an advantage if most of them already know english?

t.
achmed

First of all, fuck you. Second of all, it makes as much sense grouping asians in to one race as it does combining north and south america into one group and calling them americans.

You already know why user...

Considering how expensive that shit is and how you only need to take it if you're going to some prestigious school, it would make sense poor people don't take it.

t. Rodriguez

no dumbass all asians are the same race. North americans are white, and the majority of south americans are mestizo, with a white minority. Get back across the border Paco.

rr

lmao

FIXED PIC RELATED FOR YOU

not a single prostitute. good class.

>netherlands nearly at the top
What the fuck?
I went to the best schools in my city and the level there was absolute shit.

>only need to take it if you go to some prestigious school
>expensive

t. local community college attendee

Literally every mid tier college expects you to present either SAT or ACT scores (preferred SAT), let alone a higher tier school or a specialized institution like an engineering university. Jesus christ, user.

"Entertainer"

>entertainer
Lol "dancer" they all fuck for sheckles. They make even less than prostitutes.

You won't like either answer

>fixed

THAT'S RACIST!