POSTED DRUMPF RALLY FOR MONTHS

IT'S ALL A PUPPETS GAME,

SHEEPLE

I DID IT MY WAY

REGRETS, I'VE HAD A FEW

HEY NOW, YOU'RE AN ALLSTAR

And all you have to do is commit mass voter fraud

BUT THEN AGAIN TOO FEW TO MENTION

This. I'm sick and tired of Hillary's corrupt campaign. It is just sickening to me. Go Trump.

CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES

I'LL NEVER STOP UNTIL
MY FINAL BREATH IS GONE

AZ, 85008 bro over here.

herd a hillary attack ad on 97.9 today that went "i'm a republican, and always voted republican, but i can't stand trump. he wants saudi arabia to have nukes! and he hates women and mexicans! he goes against my values, thats why i'm voting hillary."

i'm not fucking kidding.

anyways i wouldn't be surprised if az goes hillary. even though maricopa county is predominantly republican, its old cuckservtives type republican. religious and establishment reigns supreme here. so a good amount will not be voting and the ones who do, a good amount will be voting either for johnson or hillary as retaliation against trump.

oh yeah and when i was listening to 92.3 today they talked about the early voting counts and so far democrats are outnumber republicans by 4,000 ballots.

republicans with any ounce of spine left, you need to go out and vote. the cucksertives are fucking us over.

Lel

McCain even realizes that our state is becomeing a blue state, all his ads are for democrats for MCCain and how democrats need to vote for him.

BREATHING IN THE SAME SEQUENCE

WHILE TRYING TO MAKE SENSE

OF THIS SITUATION

This is the state of SB 1070 and Joe arpaio

Please fuck off with your blue Arizona meme

There is literally zero chance of hillary winning here

Even my hardcore dem vote blue no matter who Teacher Union grandmother who praised hillary for years was so disgusted she actually views Johnson her early ballot

eh i don't agree with the notion our state is becoming blue.

i know i mentioned the early voting, but like 92.3 noted, in 2012 republicans had a 21,000 ballot lead over democrats.

yeah we did get a lot of democrat inbreds that moved here from cali, illinois, iowa, and minnesota (which i find so damn ironic that they moved here because of the CHEAPER COST OF LIVING and lower taxes yet bring their bullshit beliefs that made them leave their home states to begin with here) but not enough to overturn the historical republican control of maricopa county. only ones that have gotten more blue is tuscon and flagstaff but they have always been the blue capitals of our state.

whats going on this election is the high establishment population of this state sticking it to trump by not voting, or voting third party / hillary in retaliation. since i drive a lot do to being a delivery driver i get a lot of time to listen to the radio and the shear amount of hatred i herd for trump on am 550 is disheartening. the religious republicans out here HATE trump since.... hes not religious. that's it and then the cuckservtivies... i stopped listening to am 550 because i got tired of the nonsensical hatred spew at trump.

yes ultimately trump won this state during the primaries, but he didn't win it big. 53% of the primary vote went to everyone else but trump. trump only received 47% of the vote and won because of the rest of the votes being split between robot rubio, lyin ted, and kasich.

>do to
due*
>shear
sheer*
>herd
heard*
>spew
spewed*

on my phone lolz.

>votes being split between robot rubio, lyin ted, and kasich.
mind you who's voter block truly hates trump. trump won't lose this election because of the media or democrats, he will lose this election by these cuckservatives not going out to vote. just like the 2008 and 2012 elections.

to be fair mccain was a horrible choice in 2008 but really... there wasn't anyone better on the republican ticket that had a chance... which was already ghastly low with mccain.. romney in 2012 was just awful. lost to mccain in 2008 who failed against obama, used car salesmen appearance, lack of a back bone, and ironically the religious right hated him for being mormon. since a good portion of the religious right is protestant leaning, they hate mormons as much as they hate catholics. and they REALLY hate them catholics.

epidemic hitting commie forina dont slide this

YOU CUNT, I'M NOT A QUEER