New DNA evidence suggest the first native Americans may have had European heritage

>new DNA evidence suggest the first native Americans may have had European heritage
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-very-first-americans-may-have-had-european-roots-5517714/

Archaeologist discover european stone aged tools in eastern USA
neveryetmelted.com/tags/solutrian-hypothesis/

This completely blows the whole "you're the real immigrant" argument by liberals out of the water. Can I start telling spics to get out of my country again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4L-Rqgqxj3M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_Cave_mummy
melgibstein.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol if this was true I'd laugh so fucking hard.

This has always been the case. Mainstream teaching is that they crossed the Bering Strait when it was connected.

It's not discussed because it leads to a "first come, first own" ideology, and we all know that if that ideology is adopted, the Jews don't have a claim to Palestine.

>bearing strait
>european

burger education everybody

Mexigooks came second after Nordics, but that's shameful white pride and we cant talk about such things.

I don't really care what arguments they devise.

You can always say that the so called Native American Indians immigrated here from Asia and killed the local bison who have peacefully roamed America before the Mongolian invasion.

Or you can mention how whites improved the quality of living for all by colonizing America and advancing science.

Don't debate liberals. They don't want to know the truth.

AYO WE WUZ INJUNS

More like
>Bringing you here was a mistake, you can go back now
>There is a border that you crossed illegaly, you can go back
>You guys got buttfucked in a war since your culture was archaic, you should feel lucky we didn't killed all of you and you have a bit of land to play on

Are you literally retarded?

OP, nobody cares.

I never understood why leftists use Native Americans as a defense against criticisms of mass migration. I mean, just look at what happened to them when a huge number of culturally and economically disparate people came and occupied their lands.

>Europeans migrate northeast
>cross from what is now Russia to what is now Alaska

Wow that was hard

Worse. He's a leaf.

European heritage or American heritage? See here is the thing, this shit has been known for years. Amerindians mostly have Y-DNA haplogroup Q while Europeans mostly have R (R1, R1a, R1b) which is a sibling of Q. They both split from haplogroup P1 and this split is supposedly around the same age range given to the Amerindians.

Derp, they found ancient mining operations all over the east coast. Let me dig up the source if you'll bear with me

Don't see the problem here...

Vikings went to America, yes.

This has been known for a long time.

>I mean, just look at what happened to them when a huge number of culturally and economically disparate people came and occupied their lands.
Dude, you guys give them bread and cheese, it's not that bad.

No. We have euro blood too Cletus

It's not so much that they have European ancestry as both Europeans and Amerindians have common ancestry.

>back to east asia

>India
>not Siberia

Did you read the article?

Before the Vikings, before the Celts, in the muthafucking stone age.

Yea so the source is chapter 3 of The Lost Civilization Enigma by Philip Coppens. In it he talks about ancient copper mines in Wisconsin, Michigan and Illinois. His sources are Octave DuTemple, Russell Burrows and S.A Barnett among others.
In the period of around 3000bc around 500,000 tons of copper was mined. Burrows even found crypts with european nobility hidden away. So there are some evidence of transoceanic trading between bronze age peoples of the new world and Europa, who knows it could have been earlier.

I just skimmed through the beginning of the chapter it goes on for quite a bit. Good to see that dna evidence is starting to support what many archaeologists had been proposing

But Indians are from India?

A mummy 3x older than king Tut was discovered in Nevada in 1940.
youtube.com/watch?v=4L-Rqgqxj3M

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_Cave_mummy
>In 1996 University of California, Riverside anthropologist R. Ervi Taylor examined seventeen of the Spirit Cave artifacts using mass spectrometry. The results indicated that the mummy was approximately 9,400 years old (uncalibrated Radio-Carbon Years Before-Present (RCYBP); ~11.5 Kya calibrated) — older than any previously known North American mummy.

The """""""natives""""""" wouldn't let a full DNA test be done in order to not disturb it's journey to the afterlife which apparently takes 10000 years.

Mainstream history is a lie.

This guy's site goes into detail on a lot of that.

melgibstein.wordpress.com/

WE WUS INDIAND N SHIT

t. Retard fucking snownigger cumskin

We should've killed all the Indians when we had the chance. We should've sent all the niggers back to Africa.

Wat

This literally isn't new news... We've known this for ages. Whether you look at bloody type, haplogroups of neanderthal DNA it's very evident that 'native Americans' originated from the East of Europe at the same time as homsapiens took on neanderthal DNA and removed themselves from the homosapiens-only gene pool which now only really exists in sub saharan Africa and has proven to be fucking useless.

We already knew this.

Silly goy. Don't you understand that we all came from Africa then we sat on our asses for tens of thousands of years and made it all the way from cavemen to space travel without a single hiccup.

>Columbus goes across Atlantic to trade with India and China
>accidentally finds the Americas
>thinks it's India
>calls natives, Indians
I don't know who should be insulted more, the Natives or the Indians.

No.

I just wrote a reply without even reading the OP.

Presumably that would make them Magdalenians whose descendants eventually became Germanic.

How could Europeans have contributed that DNA if Europeans themselves didn't have it yet at that time?

the 2nd dude looks asian so he should say go back to china

the 3rd dude should be told to go back to mexico