Kara is feeling down because she will never lose her virginity. Say something nice to cheer her up

Kara is feeling down because she will never lose her virginity. Say something nice to cheer her up.

I have diarrhea. Be glad you don't

You're supercute

Hey, same

Sounds like a job for KRYPTODICK

Any guy would fuck you.

What could hope to stop Kara if she got wizard powers and thus an affinity for magic?

Dick's single right now

So? None of us will, what makes her special?

Can't lose what you no longer have, and anyone who has it still will never be able to give it up

>but there is a prophecy...

The only beings who could get through her hymen are either related to her, a child in a man's body, or a complete asshole shitskin.

Hey, at least you aren't Power Girl.

Are you sure? At least in the injustice universe that's not true.

I mean, that deus ex machina drug applies to all physical abilities and durabilities, why wouldn't it apply to hot dickings?

If she asks Clark to poke her once nothing will stand between her and cock carousel.

>Boco and I agree that Power Girl is shit
Huh. Turns out you're not the absolute worst after all. How bout that.

I know you've never seen a vagina in real life, but you have access to the internet, so there's really no excuse for being this stupid.

You can still go full lez.

"I-it's not wrong if it is just one time, Kal!"

iktf brah

we're all gonna make it

if its a physiological thing:

1) find a metahuman of equivalent power. its DC, there are plenty of 'em running around.

2) remove your powers, temporarily or permanently. hop a trip to a red-sun planet and get busy. gold kryptonite. every anti-meta organization has power-removing collars and jail cells, find and use their tech.

3) solve the holdup yourself. inertron dildo plus your own strength should do the trick.

4) most women will never orgasm from penetrative sex anyways. find a skillful tongue.

there are options. so many options that really, this is a non-problem.

Join a convent and embrace Christ as your lord and husband.

Post cute Supergirl pictures

>remove your powers
But those abilities are natural for kryptonians.

And don't you dare give me that shit about how they've lost their powers before, it's fucking stupid everytime it happens, since those powers are biological functions, and losing them means the fuckers should be dead or severely crippled.

I definitely see no point to debate, because your personal stance on it regardless, removing kryptonian powers is both canon and canonically common. Or to put it another way, why are you singular out this comicbook convention and not, say, heat vision which is stupid as hell?

It is what it is. Kryptonians are powered under yellow sunlight, they aren't under red. There is power-dampening tech laying around. Dunno when gold K was last shown but it at least used to exist. maybe still does. Again, not going to debate because if I did you've already started from a losing position.

Why is she blushing? Is she in heat right now?

Because suspension of disbelief allows me to accept that fantastical things are possible within the setting. It does not excuse utter bullshit. Stick to the rules you've established, is that too much to ask?

Who am I kidding? Drawing clothing correctly, and doing some basic research on characters one is writing are clearly too much to ask in this piss stain of an industry.

Super senses are a hell of a drug.