Pyccкий

Is russian worth learning guys?

нeт, Пaкo

Im from the usa, you probably heard of us. Best place ever. Well every city, town and neighborhood has a Freedom street. It can be a lane, road, street, boulevard, court etc. But we all have at least one.

These streets are lively most times of day. Food vendors, event tickets, street shops, performers and the like.

A mexican speaking russian, you could be a part of one easily. Hop on over before they build the wall Vladsquez.

No, it's really a worthless language outside of Russia. Learn Spanish instead.

"Vladsquez"

Best comment.

it takes 1000 hours roughly, its a category 4 language

Nope.

Gotta learn an entirely new alphabet as well. And as far as spoken languages, spanish and russian are pretty different. Think engrish.

it could be useful to learn the next superpowers language

if we hadnt had obama for 8 years i would say no, not worth learning russian. but since america has fallen this far, i think it could certainly be worth learning

retard it takes not even 1 day to learn how to read cyrillic

Learn by heart "chiki briki i v damki". That's enough.

>8 years of the nigger president
>im a massive cuck now
>might as well give up and lube my twitching anus

Not sure if bored ctr rp'ing or lost numale.

You really believe that the US going down? I honestly doubt it, your politics just too smart to fall on their faces like that. I see us doing relatively "well", dropping the deuce on US projects here and there, but ultimately going out with a bang (or a whimper most likely). The US just got a way too big handicap, they basically can scratch their balls to victory.

Learning Russian really doesn't give you that much, considering a majority of relevant cultural stuff is English anyway and we lost our way and just sadly trying to copycat your culture. And Runet really not worth it, it's a one huge shitshow polluted by cockholes, liberasts and vatniks. There is zero value on discussions.

Learning the alphabet is one thing, learning an entire new language with a new alphabet is another.

Many languages have words spelled nearly the same. You dont have benefits like that here. Not saying impossible, but i dont trust many here to become fluent in another language for fun.

you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about
t. learned russian just fine

russian women are hot though. that would probably be the best reason to learn

I hope he knows Spanish, he lives in Mexico

look another fucking spic learning russian to communicate and fuck slavic qts fuck off Ramon.

LUL

Russian is pretty fun desu

WHAT IF I WANT TO BONE NATASHA блять!
я люблю pyccкий зeнжeнй

Anyone know why Maria is a very common name among Mexicans and Russians?

There are Russian colonies in Mexico

they have good webm threads over at 2ch.hk on their Sup Forums board and their technology board is pretty good also ,with lots of things to make out of ordinary items , just learn what you need to get by

>going out on a whim here