Story Time of Pain

I was in the "Sup Forumsmrades who made comics in their youth" thread and decided to story time one from my high school days. My friends and I made several comics featuring us as characters in various anime parodies. This was the magnum opus.

Slightly edited to preserve a Sup Forums poster's precious anonymity. Eric-sama came up with the broad strokes of the plot, and I was the detail man, as well as the artist.
Here is another story time comic someone from that thread made when they were 7

Rereading this comic now, I realise that this disclaimer represents only a partial list of the things we blatantly ripped off.

At some point, being the little weebs we were, we started calling our friend Josh “Inujosha.” When it was discovered that the “Inu” in Inuyasha meant “Dog,” someone called him Dog~Josha. His response was “Yeah? Well every dog has his day.” You could see in his face as that sentence was coming out of his mouth he realised more and more that it was the wrong thing to say. Needless to say, after we were done laughing our asses off, the new nickname stuck.

Eventually this monstrosity of a comic book was born.

The very first comic we made was made by Eric-sama. It was a Yu-Gi-Oh! parody starring Justin user as Yugi, or “Justi.” For some reason his characters were always named Justi in every single comic we made. So here he is losing the N from Justin.

Chapter 2

Enter: Me

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

halfway there

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9 - Finale

Th-th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!

More like they succeed spectacularly in making things worse.

Thanks