Anybody else find it creepy that a bald middle aged men is writing about teenagers?

Anybody else find it creepy that a bald middle aged men is writing about teenagers?

Not really, no.

You're a feminist?

>creepy
have you changed your tampon sweetie

a little bit

No because it's his job and he's being paid to write it? Not saying he does it well but that's like calling a director a pervert for filming a sex scene in his movie.

Slott doesn't write about teenagers though. He writes about 20 somethings more successful than him.

Which is worse, really.

No creepier than a man in his mid-forties writing about hip teenagers and a fifty year old man drawing them. And that was Marvel's zenith of creativity.

The only actual teenager who wrote about teenage superheroes for Marvel or DC was Jim Shooter at 14, partly because he was 6'5 at that tender age and could pass for an adult, DC editorial didn't know he was still a legal minor. Apart from that it's always been grown men and woman writing these teen characters. The youngest manga creators I know of were the team of Yudetamago, they got Kinnikuman published in Shonen Jump when they were seventeen, in their final year of high school.

are you retarded?

Creepy? No. But I do find his writing so very terrible. That has less to do with his age and more his skill.

The same goes for Waid and Champions.

Not as creepy as young adult to middle-aged men writing themselves as long interest to female superheroes. Coughhopelesscough.

Love interest fuck me why did I write that shit.

>partly because he was 6'5 at that tender age and could pass for an adult, DC editorial didn't know he was still a legal minor
I've passed that story around and it needs to stop because it isn't true. They knew how young he was because he never made any attempt to lie about it. Sheldon Mayer treated him like shit to his face but repeatedly referred to him as his kid protege when he wasn't around, and on more than one occasion Jim's mother accompanied him to New York City.

Do yourself a favor and read his blog; a chunk of it is him whitewashing his own deeds but it's still a fascinating account of the industry at the Big Two regardless.

>Coughhopelesscough
That's not how you spell Marv Wolfman

>That's not how you spell Marv Wolfman
Same thing, different time.

I try to avoid Hopeless, who's his self-insert at Marvel?

not that specific old man but ive found the fascination with high school odd. it exists in anime too.

Everyone peaked in high school, even the unpopular nerds.

Adam Warren should take over ASM

Porcupine, who's currently fucking Spider-Woman.

Apex is Hopeless' self inset. After Hopeless kills Mettle, Apex gets hitched to Hazmat.

Although the romance plot he had going on with Angel/Laura in All-New X-Men was even more disturbing. I mean, I don't mean to sound like Tumblr, but it seemed abusive as fuck.

A little I don't mind Slott writing besides the fact that its shit I'm creeped out by writers like James Patterson writing teenage girl love plots

Fuck Hopeless what he did to Sentinel/Juston was the worst
I hate that fucking faggot hope he kills himself
also Jessica was actually a competent and kinda badass character before he touched her

Amen. Hopeless is cancerous to nearly any franchise he touches. I mean, I am one of those few people who enjoyed Jessica before Bendis even touched her. So... take my opinions with a grain of salt.

I loved Jessica it Kot's Secret Avengers
the only people that liked Hopeless' run are people who have never read anything with her before but liked the idea of her

You can write what you aren't easy

you find it odd that comic books and cartoons that want to appeal to a young audience would pander to them by placing characters at a similar age in a relatable environment to them?

Who would you have do it? Actual teenagers aren't employable as writers, fanfiction.net has gigs worth of proof why.

Is it creepy because he's a man?

Wait, what teenagers is Slott writing?

are teens suppose to write about teens? teens are stupid

You're one of those faggots who still thinks Peter is a teenager aren't you? If I knew how I'd hunt you the fuck down and beat the living shit out of you.