Modern women think that they can walk around practically naked or post photos of themselves practically naked and if a...

>Modern women think that they can walk around practically naked or post photos of themselves practically naked and if a man looks or comments, he's in the wrong.

>But they only want jocks and niggers looking at them!

Well, I guess that's why it's usually jocks and niggers that get accused of rape..

Does he have more

I don't know, you got any weed?

Do the pope Shit on the world ?

big fat titties!!!!

>women think
>women
>think

Lol that butthurt queen in the comments

8/10 maybe

Black women are fucking jealous of just about anyone. They realize they're the absolute bottom rung and it kills them.

That is literally how asking to be sexually molested looks like

Proof that Russia is based.

This should have been the first post.

>skinny

the girl clearly isn't fat, but skinny?

im guessing the she boon is 250+ lbs

>In this pic, degeneracy.

Nice tits

Filthy sheboons

stop treating them like pieces of meat and im sure you can find you a beautiful girl

So, does he have any more pics?

It's because we live in a patriarchal society that perpetuates rape culture. Got any more pics, OP?

I think rape is a horrible crime and that teaching about consent in sex ed is 100% a good idea. That said I don't think women appreciate how visually driven the sex drives of men are, especially in the US. Some outfits really are distracting, and to deny that is to deny my sexuality, and that hurts my feelings.

This user's right
They're more like pets. You wouldn't buy you pet from a butcher and you shouldn't buy your beautiful girls from one either

>woman commenting using shame to derail

Women use shame to control people.

Based Travis.

OP should have used a different pic. The pic he used shows a voyeur taking the photo rather the woman taking the photo to show herself off.

Anyone else think those feet are the best part about that pic?

So even niggers admit the beauty of the white aryan woman