Telltale Batman: Enemy Within

The next episode, "The Pact", comes out on September 22.

I don't like that hair

>Have to wait an entire month for my boyfriend John.

But we were going to save Gotham together.

The design would have worked better with normal skin rather than bleached skin, also the hair looks off like it doesn't fit Harley at all

Probably because Telltale can't into pig tails.

She'll probably get a different origin altogether. I mean, the Waynes were corrupt, Vicki Vale is a supervillain, Penguin is attractive, and Riddler was a supervillain before Batman existed. Anything goes.

>That hair

What a terrible look. It actually makes her look older then she actually is.

>MILFy, manipulative Harley taking advantage of sweet, young John Doe

Stop it, boner!

Holy fuck so is this Telltale's real IP?
Theyve never kept as tight of a schedule as they have with Batman.

Hell their Guardians of the Galaxy series has taken months between episodes.

>Telltale fanfic
Trash

>comics
>fanfic

Pick one fag. Its called an elseworld. Go back to Sup Forums.

>Defending Telltale
Oh go fuck yourself, user. I played their first run on Batman and let me tell you, it was fucking retarded. Vicki? Pretty boy Penguin? You're stupid choices for an already doomed Harvey? All shit. Moreover, their games STILL cant run worth a damn with framerates despite being fucking cutscenes, and the branching choices are a joke. Sup Forums can go fuck itself along with you

WHAT NEW GAY THING WILL BRUCE AND JOHN GAY UP NOW

You sound like a little bitch. Stay out of the threads then little bitch and go get yourself some more tampons.

>"the pact" comes out on September 22

but "the D" comes out tonight.

You're trying too hard to fit in with Sup Forums, faggot. Enjoy your shit "game" and wave that elseworlds excuse around like it excuses bad writing

Kek go away pussy

Post your results from episode one
>Low tech suit
>Tiffany grieving
>Barely talked to Waller but shes hopeful I will come around
>Gordon is still commissioner
>Chick went deaf but saved them all

Nah he's right. Stop bitching in the thread then. Fucking loser

Make me needledick

>Playing a D-Tier visual novel just because of the branding

At least Arkham had something going for it.

>WAHHHH TELLTALE IS BAD STAHP IS

Is Sup Forums the saddest board on Sup Forums? You all have to go back.

>the Waynes were corrupt

I thought that was already a thing

Shouldnt Sup Forums be telling these threads to go back to Sup Forums like we do with capeshit and Sup Forums? Because this is a game, not comics or cartoons

Youve been hanging out with Dr Hurt too much user

Telltale only makes comic videogames and they are more like choose your own adventure comics. It's pretty much as Sup Forums as you can get without being an actual comic book.

I expect some gay shit between Harley and a patient named Pamela Isley

I hope we can dick Harley as Bruce if we want. My hero Bruce wont but my Murderbats will fuck her then break her legs and throw her in jail.

No. Bruce is gay for John

No, neither of them are gay. Try actually playing the game. Joker talks about how fuckable Tiffany is. Stop projecting.

>my Murderbats will fuck her then break her legs and throw her in jail.
I-I kinda wanna do this too now.

Nah, John just said that outfit courtesy. John is totally gay for Bruce and I like that the game actually makes me have Bruce be gay for John

Probably. Not just the tight schedule, but the second season is pretty touched up and upgraded compared to season one.

GotG looks more sloppy in comparison, and that game comes out every two months.

>Harley Quinn keeps trying to seduce Bruce
>Harleen Quinzel gets captured and, during and interrogation tries to plays all sexy damsel in distress for Batman

Goona go on a date mutha!

To be fair, who actually gives a shit about a the goddamn Guardians of the Galaxy compared to fucking Batman.

I know. I remember years ago, Marvel hyping up their deal with Telltale, only to lead to this.

>Harley is in charge and Joker is her peppy sidekick
Have we seen this dynamic before? This seems like it would have happened by now but I can't think of any examples

You'd rather we played Fate/Stay Night?

Well, at least that actually has fucking. You might have a point.

Since John is supposed to be proto-Joker, it looks like some people are getting their wish and Harley is the 'Joker' of their relationship. At least for now.

This could be fun. I'm not even gay and now feel the need to protect John.

The Telltale series is amazing. They need to do a graphic novel series with the same concepts later.

What an asshole.

I really hope that's what they go with. And that there's some way to save John, unlike Harvey (or anyone else in a Telltale game, really.)

She is hinted to be The Joker in this universe. While John Doe is her Harley Quinn.

Damn, that really is gonna hurt when Ivy appears, won't it?

All I want is for her NOT to be voiced by Tara Strong. It would be suffering to hear her Harley voice again.

no

Joker was a woman ...and the mayor's wife...and in love with Harley ...but he has never been her sidekick.

Are you sure? Because that Harley dynamic is really something new

I second that

>branding
maybe that's a bait, but if so I'll bite. You say branding as if it's a logo on a t-shirt. But a Batman setting means you get to see certain themes, charactarizations and elements you probably want to see.

This but unironically

> “In keeping with our efforts to create our own unique take on the Batman canon, we've worked hard to craft an interpretation of the character that captures her essential qualities while still framing her in a new way. The power dynamic between Harley and 'John Doe' should prove especially...intriguing.”

Godammit..

WB is probably breathing down their necks
That plus the big deal Arkham games made Batman games to be, TellTale can't afford to fuck this one up

> Now I know it's a closed casket, but I can see from the genes you're friend was quite the looker, huh?
What did he mean by this?

No seriously what did he mean

So pretty much a reverse on their relationship, Harley is the abusive dominant "Clown Princess of Crime" while John Doe is her submissive boytoy punching bag who goes to Bruce for comfort.

Would be nice if they put her in a female red and black tuxedo instead of the leather juggalo look DC keeps pushing.

>Bruce/John Is the Harley/Ivy of TT Bats

I.. I don't know how to feel about this

What if Artoria met Gilgamesh before he was an asshole and had a corrupt Master like Kirei?
Could they have a similar relationship to Bruce and John?

Date Night incoming. Come on Bruce paste that pasty bottom.

Bro you should have played it twice. In your confrontation with him when they are taking him out it will either say Harvey or Two Face. If you let the manor burn, dont beat him up, support his campaign and talk him down from the hostages the Harvey persona wins and he seeks help.

Holy shit you are right
>John doe is TT universe Harley. He has a battered wife syndrome justifies her abuse and is the submissive one in the relationship
>Bruce is TT ivy because John TT Harley seeks comfort and protection from him
Telltale is fucking genius

D-did he just admit he's gay?

He likes the BBC, sorry Bruce

Aside from Batman, Catwoman, and Lucius, they seem to be avoiding reprisals.

Wait you are right he fucking did. Why isn't anyone talking about this ?

Bruce is gay too

I supported him the entire way, let the manor burn, didn't beat on him, and then tossed the coin away.

What did I do wrong?

You should have pocketed the coin. When you throw it, you hurt Harvey.