Donald Trump

IS AMAZING

I will admit

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOW OWN

INTO MY PUSSY

WIKILEAKS AND PUTIN

Joining you fellow Americans, I'm linked in from my new home in Saudi Arabia...

Wow. Thank you.

limp bizkit

DUCKS ON THE GROUND

I am a white girl with a black boyfriend, a feminist and a supporter of madame president!

RACIST XENOPHOBE

That's a lot of people, that's a lot of people.

~~~teleports out of jail and appears behind you.
>I would like to say it's nothing personal, but it is.

Sadly, sadly there is no other way.

My fellow Americans, Russia. It was my turn to email my slutty pussy. Why didn't I win by 50%? Because vagina. No fly zone. You fucking idiots forget, forget... forget muh dick in nigger. I regret to inform you all that I have been.... grabbed.

Oh Donald, white male can't handle my pussy. I will admit Trump was supposed to be a plant. Putin is amazing. Wikileaks and Putin into my pussy.

The truth is our immigration system is worse than anybody ever realized.

LABIA

RUSSIAN HACKERS

RUSSIAN HACKERS
RUSSIAN HACKERS

Today, on a very complicated and very difficult subject, you will get the truth.

COUGH COUGH

Her speech has already been leaked.

youtube.com/watch?v=_iZWFEFwgBw

The fundamental problem with the immigration system in our country is that it serves the needs of wealthy donors, political activists and powerful, powerful JEWS.

I am a nigger.

WHITE MEN

Sadly, Sadly there is no other choice.

WE must enforce the final solution.

The jew will no longer hold down us, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

> Post shorter shit, faggots. It gives more of that spicy meme-flavor like you like

My fellow Americans, Russia. It was my turn to email my slutty pussy. Why didn't I win by 50%? Because vagina. No fly zone. You fucking idiots forget, forget... forget muh dick in nigger. I regret to inform you all that I have been.... grabbed.

Oh Donald, white male can't handle my pussy. I will admit Trump was supposed to be a plant. Putin is amazing. Wikileaks and Putin into my pussy, joining you fellow Americans. I'm linking in from my new home in Saudi Arabia. That's a lot of people, that's a lot of people. Wow. Thank you.

LImp bizkit? Ducks on the ground.

>uncontrollable convulsing ensues

I am a white girl with a black boyfriend, a feminist and a supporter of madame president. I would like to say it's nothing personal, but it is. Sadly, sadly there is no other way.

Today, on a very complicated and very difficult subject, you will get the truth. The truth is our immigration system is worse than anybody ever realized. The fundamental problem with the immigration system in our country is that it serves the needs of wealthy donors, political activists, and powerful, powerful Jews. I am a nigger. Sadly, sadly there is no other choice: White men.

SUPER PREDATORS

BECAUSE WE ARE GOOD

I DON'T FEEL NO WAYS TIRED

>it actually makes sense somehow

YOU WON THIS TIME, BUT I'LL BE BACK YOU FUCKS

BLACK MEN

>MY FELLOW AMERICANS,

...you'll never take me alive copper!

[self-inflicted head-shot intensifies]

and thus, America was made great again...

ARE THE ULTIMATE PREDATORS

Hillary on 9.Nov.2016
youtube.com/watch?v=uQJ8WrKnLUs

Praise Kek.

MY FATHER

GO FUCK YOURSELF

(really meant that for you, OP, but I could totally see Hillspawn pull it off)

And I have to say,

Pepe did nothing wrong.

Oh Donald, white male can't handle my pussy. I will admit Trump was supposed to be a plant. Putin is amazing. Wikileaks and Putin into my pussy, joining you fellow Americans. I'm linking in from my new home in Saudi Arabia. That's a lot of people, that's a lot of people. Wow. Thank you.

Limp bizkit? Ducks on the ground.

>uncontrollable convulsing ensues

I am a white girl with a black boyfriend, a feminist and a supporter of madame president. I would like to say it's nothing personal, but it is. Sadly, sadly there is no other way.

Today, on a very complicated and very difficult subject, you will get the truth. The truth is our immigration system is worse than anybody ever realized. The fundamental problem with the immigration system in our country is that it serves the needs of wealthy donors, political activists, and powerful, powerful Jews. I am a nigger. Sadly, sadly there is no other choice: White men. We must enforce the final solution, because we are good.

You won this time, but I'll be back you fucks. Black men. Super predators. I don't feel no ways tired. My father are the ultimate predators! Praise kek. And I have to say, go fuck yourself.

Underrated potato nigger post

Goddamn meme magic is real