What's his endgame, Sup Forums?

What's his endgame, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Rick-and-Morty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's Rick's original Morty, planing revenge against him.

Kill Rick, get Jessica. All of them

Free as many mortise as possible from their Ricks.

It looked obvious to me. It all went according to the plan, the Morties used as shield and the ones kidnapped are all fated to "have a normal life, get a girlfriend and so" according to Rick.

Now take a look at what being exposed too much time with Rick is doing with Morty's family, he is ruining them.

>implying he'll ever come up again

>implying he won't come back to get fan hype just to kill him off as a joke

Rid the multi-verse of Rick and ultimately meet his end by "the Good Morty" A.K.A Real Morty.

Him and Morty are gonna have some sort of hamfisted standoff where Evil Morty points out all Ricks flaws and how everyone would be so much better off without him, then Morty pulls the whole "despite his flaws I still love him hes my grandpa " spiel.

>implying he won't come back to get fan hype just to kill him off as a joke

This is 100% what I and I think everybody is expecting. It's too bad. I actually think the show could really use Evil Morty and a good arc for him. But I think everyone who watches the show knows he'll show up in a dramatic shot just to get his head blown off by Rick in two seconds casually.

Why do all these pictures have him in the eyepatch if it was shown he has both fucking eyes?

The eyepatch was there to hide the control unit. It's gone.

him and Tammy/Phoenixperson are gonna team up then die immediately

Hopefully he'll never be brought up again. His presence would imply how dangerous multi-verse is and how the things it can produce are even more threatening than Rick. There are countless amounts of evil Mortys. What he represents matters more than he does.

Who cares

I do.

>Hopefully he'll never be brought up again. His presence would imply how dangerous multi-verse is and how the things it can produce

Isn't that the exact reason why he should show up ? Show that for all Rick's intelligence, he still can't beat and be prepared for everything in an infinite universe

Don't care.
Season 3 is shit.
The comics despite their flaws are better than this

They show that nearly every 4 or so episodes, it wouldn't be any different and would just waste a good narrative bit that doesn't need to be toucehd. To have some individual antagonist would be boring. What he represents matters more and has a longer lasting effect than he does.

Excessive over arching stories are the death of episodic series.

This

I just want Rick to actually lose.

Because there's no distinguishing feature otherwise?

i forgot about phoenixperson

He lost to women on Gazorpazorp probably aroused from and he would have lost to Evil Rick(Morty) if Morty didn't start the Morty riot

This seems fairly obvious, but my actual bet is on this: he comes back, tempts Morty into betraying Rick with sweet talk, telling him his story and how it happened to him too and how it happens to every Morty eventually because Ricks don't care about Mortys, then he gets killed by Rick, but the seed of doubt has already been implanted in /our/ Mprty, which turns out to be the real threat all along.

Probably has another stockpile of Ricks to control. The mission continues

More likely

Why the fuck do people obsess over some insignificant detail, a simple joke that shouldn't really matter?

Why do people confuse thinly veiled possible plot points for jokes? There was nothing funny about that, you clearly weren't supposed to laugh, there is no punchline

I guess he's just in there to show sometimes a fully evolved Morty surpasses his Rick and any that have are just passing casually under the Rick-radar. "Our" Morty is slowly becoming a competent and vengeful monster.

Council of Morty's when?

Here's my take on this:
They will never follow up on any of those loose ends because nobody but lorefags care

I hate people who aren't informed and think they're hot shit. Did you watch the commentary? The interviews Harmon and Roiland did? No? I can tell, because they confirmed they want to bring him back. Faggot.

dont crush my dreams, user.

>Being this assmad because someone called him a lorefag

I imagine there's probably one. They'll ask Morty to join them in usurping all the Ricks and stopping the utter chaos he leaves in his wake, and to moon over Jessica as a collective.

Morty will be the Mortiest Morty and get rid of/defy them, or some shit.

Rick has died dozens of times on screen.

We just happen to be following the story of the Rick that survives. An infinite number of Ricks are already dead and defeated. In the comics the run into a world that contains a Jerry that's able to defeat the entire council of ricks single handed.

Still wish that the council of Ricks had put up a better fight against our Rick.

There's an infinite number of councils that completely decimated him. Infinity is a bitch like that.

There's also decent evidence that we haven't always been following the same Rick each episode.

>There's an infinite number of councils
Then why don't they join together into a supercouncil?

Even if the council is gone, there is a good probability that lots of Ricks and Morty weren't there at that moment, and a slightly smaller probability that a lot of duos got separated (one of the two died) and thus might start resenting the culprit. Rick is making a lot of enemies this season, I'm sure it'll bite him in the ass later on.

Because then there'd be an infinite number of those.

In a truly infinite number of universes, there can't be a single unique, special version of something. The variations would be so subtle as to be identical. Two worlds might be exactly the same save for one atom 349 lightyears away happened to decay .17 seconds faster or some shit.
That's actually a pretty good argument for why interdimensional travel is impossible in a truly infinite multiverse. Or at least, it's super dangerous.

To keep desuarchive's back search down for the rest of eternity

I hope he never shows up again just to piss off speculating faggots

This.

Evil Morty, Tammy Pheonixperson, actual Christopher Lloyd playing Doc Brown, Roiland's buddy Alex Hirsch playing Bill Cipher and I dunno Jasper from SU will show up only to be squashed one second later by a giant Monty Python foot, rest of the ep will just be a clip of the creators laughing hysterically while drinking vodka straight out of the bottle.

>Implying the Morty Riot wasn't part of Evil Morty's plan, sowing the seeds of mistrust in all Mortys

I guarentee they will build up to this, then have him die before explaining anything because WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB FUCK THEMATIC CLOSURE WE'RE RANDOM AND TOO INTELLIGENT FOR THAT! BET YOU DIDN'T SEE IT COMING! GOTCHA!!! BAZINGA!

I really doubt that

So a hardcore lack of creativity, okay.

It's actually Morty.

the two ricks in the garage are not two actual ricks, or even just a complete fabrication to fool Nathan Fillion. they're symbolic representations of rick's psyche. Even the "death" of his wife and daughter is just more symbolism.

you see in the shoney's that Rick's wife and daughter are standing alone in front of a green portal.

Rick let his professional ambitions get in the way of his family life. Beth let family life get in the way of professional ambition. By kicking jerry out of the family and usuruping him. He is trying to give him self and beth a second chance at family and professional ambition.

His alcoholism is also him trying to suppress a part of himself. Something that makes Rick Prime different from all the other Ricks. Since none of the other ricks are ever shown being alcoholic.

what about the rick from that episode of the cloud that wantys to kill everything and morty kills a bunch of people?

Wasn't there an interview with Justin saying Evil Morty would be touched upon in season 3? Or at least I remember it being talked about here a long time ago.

Nope. There are a finite number of universes similar enough to have ricks.

>*sniff* WRONG

...in the stupid rules of the show? Maybe. Probably not though, as Rick states there are infinite numbers of him (and his family). He also mentions that the council of Ricks operates within a "local probability curve" so his "finite council" would be within a small slice of infinity. Not a representation of a finite number of Ricks.

So... is R&M a reasonable interpretation of how an infinite multiverse would work? Eh. If it was, there'd be infinite Ricks.

think of a bell curve.

in the middle is our Rick, because he is the Rickiest Rick. then you have "end points" where Ricks are too different or their universe doesn't create Ricks. Then after these points you go on for infinity in either direction.

... yeah, but that bell curve is 3 dimensional, and goes back an infinite distance into the page.

Pick any Rick. There are infinite numbers of Ricks that have the exact same memories, atomic compositions, and spatial positions as "our" Rick at any time. All that separates them is a minute difference in their universe (the star outside of the hubble bubble that will never interact with Rick is 3 atoms heavier or something). Functionally identical. It's why you just kinda have to roll with stories where people hop around "infinite" dimensions, because it doesn't work.

one of the Ricks gave their Morty Hepetitis

To kill C137 Rick in Season 1 and prevent himself from ever coming into existence.

>the one true morty would fall victim so easily to his sworn enemy.

It'd be more like there's a point in the middle that the rest of the bell curve radiates around. The rickiest Rick is in the centre, at the top, and the bell curve is infinitely expanding in all directions. So there are infinite dimensions with more growing all the time, but they all stay the same proportion in relation to each other.

Man, fuck infinity

The problem with all of this is that Morty has no reason to care.

He won. He got off scot free. He killed a bunch of Ricks and then went home to live a normal life. There's no chance of retribution with all the other Ricks dead now either.

He's not keeping tabs on C-137. He has no reason to. The only way it'd make any logical sense is for someone to contact HIM to bring him back. But nobody who'd know is alive.

It's the same shit with all these other people that every retard says is going to team up. Yeah they don't like Rick, but they're in separate universes from each other and have never heard of any of the others.

Has anyone made a R&M image yet that says something like
>oh boy it's another "argue past each other about cardinality of infinite sets" thread
Admittedly this thread is relatively civil but I don't think I've ever seen a thread that didn't touch on it

Perhaps it's limited technology or technical understanding or even the limits of human perception that prevent Ricks from accessing "infinite" worlds. Perhaps a universe has to be JUST different enough from another universe to be a distinct parallel world, sort of like a radio station. Who knows I'm just spitballin

Either way I'm pretty sure that not even the writers are completely sure

he might also try to create rebel Mortys, but yes. Rebel or free would be my guess.

He is definitely 'our' Morty and they will play it down and everyone will be pissed because after revealing it too soon it's impossible to be satisfied.

link to comic?

I don't know but C137 Morty is headed in the same direction.

Diffuses neutron bombs without a second thought and turns Summer's crush into a deformed monster

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Rick-and-Morty

>Random Morty: "I'm tired ob being used as a human shield!"
>Hammer Morty: "I'm more than just a hammer!"

>Season 3 Premier
>Hammer Morty is used to smash some Federation Aliens and block some laser fire before being tossed aside by his Rick.

Clearly Hammer Morty is an analogy for things the fanbase wants to see in this show! It makes perfect sense!

I miss Hammer Morty, he deserved better.
F

i don't really pay attention to the toon side of co so i wouldn't know, but do all western cartoons these days have such a bland, uncreative artstyle or is it just this one

Go back to your comics, user

>i don't really pay attention to the toon side of co so i wouldn't know, but do all western cartoons these days have such a bland, uncreative artstyle or is it just this one

No its pretty much this or 3d animation nowadays.

It's pretty good, though. I mean it's better than squidbillies.

It gets the job done

Kind of like South Park way too simple but it gets the point across.

Now that all animated movies are 3d animation I don't think there's any place to get good classic 2d animation except maybe some weeaboo movies

which issue?

south park always seemed like it was intentional though whereas this modern stuff just comes across as lazy and uninspired imo

I think it's the tweening you're put off by. Tween animation is having every limb and movable part of a character set a symbol ( like southpark with construction paper in the earlier seasons but done digitally). It's done to keep the artstyle consistent without glaring errors. But as you said it can look bland, I mean look at nearly every modern Canadian cartoon. As said it can look okay/good when done right and I bleieve R&M does.

Rick doesn't give two shits about Beth. He gladly left her to die then parked his life in some other Beth, posing as her Rick like he did to the first one we saw.

There are infinite Hammer Mortys, he wasn't special or unique. Nobody is. That's the point. That's always the point.

This. But not to the therapist, that's too easy. It has to be from within like a family member

Oh, it'll probably happen sooner or later, don't worry

Well Roiland/Harmon that's why you need to come up with a clever and funny reason for Evil Morty to stumble across them again and want to free this Morty from his Rick. If you can't think of something entertaining then don't use him again sure.

By the way, Evil Morty will show up again this season.

As he had instigated and/or exasperated the conflict between The Council of Ricks and our Rick Prime to facilitate the eventual destruction of The Council of Ricks, it's safe to assume the destruction of The Council' in this season's first episode was but the first part of his master plan.
Now he's free to continue with the next phase ...

>"original" Morty
>Multiple universes and timelines

That doesn't make sense.

Well, there IS a citadel episode planned for later this season, you might be onto something

Images of "evil" Morty with the eye patch always irk me. Everyone knows he has a working eye under it right? I guess people include it because it's so iconic and viewers wouldn't be able to recognize him otherwise. Although, I guess you can draw a Morty conveying a "doesn't really feel much of anything anymore" kind of face, call him evil morty, and hope for the best.

You know, I was thinking, what kind of dynamic would happen if the council of ricks assigned evil morty to dooffus rick?

In the final Rick will create nee universe where he and his family will rule over four races and everyone will include themself in gigantic gay orgy. Evil Morty would never birnget up again.

The Morty that the Rick we followed originally had

>I guess people include it because it's so iconic and viewers wouldn't be able to recognize him otherwise.

That's really all it is. No way to easily tell in just a fan art which Morty he is otherwise.

The death of all ricks.

well, he has cables in his right eyes. if he want to remote control something, he probably will make a similar eyepatch