Chink Insectoids

Remind me pol, are chinks humanoids or insectoids?

Humanoids, not human

what the fuck

i hate china now

somebody post the fetus organ harvesting

They should be exterminated regardless of what they are

WTF WHY ARE THEY KILLINGS THOSE PUPPERS REEEEEEEEE

thats pretty bad ass. dogs are filthy and they shit every where. maybe if chinks were more common we could get rid of dogs

Oh no... that is my lost doggie he is a dead now. Atleast he will be nourishment for my fellow ching chongs

chinks are sub-animals

less than human and less than animals

soulless
evil
creatures from HELL

KILL
ALL
ASIANS

Not all races deserve to exist.

Remember that, chinks.

Kill yourself, non white. Dog is white man's best friend. Bet you got your little pecker nibbled off when you were a kid.

Found the mudslime, everyone knows dogs are honorary whites

Only filthy degenerate chinks could do this to an animal that was specifically bred to protect man and be his companion.

EXTERMINATE ASIATICS WHEN POL? WHEN?

and why the fuck are they throwing them in the cauldron for? eating them? but the chincks said that that was a pratice restrained to one small region

Cool story Ahmed

I feel like this is liberal psyops on /pol since the logical conclusion is,,well we do this to poultry, pigs, and cattle, which opens the door for meat is murder.

I fucking love meat.

Lol people who care about animal rights are left wing cucks.

Dogs are just tools for humanity, we can treat them how we want. They suffer, i don't give a fuck.

God damnit man i can handle people getting killed but dogs? I did not want to see that.

Cool story Ahmed, anyone that does this to puppers deserves to be skinned alive, raped analy with a hot pepper, salt rubbed on them, and then boiled alive, slowly

We do the similar shit to pigs and cows all the time on an industrial level

Dogs are cuter than pigs and cows though.

whatever you say kike

Tfw you realize all stereotypes exist/are real for a reason.

>You must be new

Yes, I am relatively new.

Oh wow they kill animals. Such a shocker. The US slaughters about 11 billion animals every year. The only reason you're not mad about it is because they're all in CAFOs which filming in or even outside of has been made illegal. Chinks don't pretend that their food magically appears in their grocery stores.

This gif would be great to post on all of those white guys who have Asian girlfriends/wives boards.

hurr durr i luv dogs, i want wild dogs roaming my streets, hurr durr

whe are talking about dogs here you mentally deficient happa, not any animals but dogs, specifically bred to be our companions

...and how is this different from cows or pigs?

>WAAAAH YOU'RE SLAUGHTERING THE WRONG KIND OF ANIMAL
>I EAT MEAT EVERY DAY BUT FOR SOME REASON I'M STILL MORALLY OUTRAGED

What's with the influx of irrational, emotional people on Sup Forums?
They couldn't make a sound argument to save their lives.

Fucking shit skins I swear to God. Day of the rope soon you fucking sub-humans.

meanwhile in america

I wish you fags would stop saying this shit, its not anywhere near the same thing.
Dogs are objectively, way way better than pigs or cows or chickens ect. which is why we get mad.

its the same reason why we don't care if some nig nogs in a shit third world country die but whites in first world countries die and people flip their shit.

Whites are the subhumans.
Ashkenazi Jew > East Asian > White

yeah, we keep our darkies in check. you could learn a thing or two.

Niggers aren't human.

people in your country are treated like dogs in China lmao

But only Koreans and ChiKNEEZ do dis. Glorious JPN should have been left to civilize them as model asians

the day of the rope is coming happa, yes yes for you too

I wonder how many of those guys just snapped after years of dealing with the same bullshit and how many are just assholes...

*shrug*

yeuh goy, you's a good goy ain'tcha? you tell em!

It's part of their culture, don't be a bigot.
Guessing we could take care of stray dog and feral cat problems worldwide pretty easily if we just switch to cats and dogs for a bit.

>t. someone who knows nothing about the US but internet memes

sure thing, cuckhuania

Alright, I didn't read a single post and I already know that this thread is full of (((vegetarians))).

How about you start eating lead instead?

>(you)
is poland trying to out shitpost the leafs now?

hurr durr, these mother fuckers are doing this to eat them like fucking livestock. If they were mangy and tick infested they wouldn't be getting used as food. I bet you chinks dont even care and eat them anyway. But no you fucking barbarian this isn't what you do to innocent domestic animals. But fuck you treat your own people like this or worse just for not being commie fucks like you so what do you expect. We should've nuked you and all your kin, and let the Japanese back in to fix it. Fucking commie barbarian k!k3 loving scum

>dogs
>in any way similar to cows, pigs or chickens

People like you should be round up and hung from lamp posts.

Nuke China when?

Seriously this, my white instincts tell me to never eat a dog but I'm not such a fag I think it's the same everywhere

Poo in loos think the same thing when they see us eat cows

This is the result of Japan losing control of Asia.

>Not an argument

Every single thread about animal cruelty derails into a vege propaganda.

Japan was never in control of Asia.

This is how you deal with the human scum. Fuck yes. We need to bring this sort of policing to leftists everywhere.

They can eat shit. My meat comes from a cow who lived happily in a field, put down instantly with a single bullet to the forehead.

>whats the problem with fucking 10 year olds they're girls too, its just peoples emotions that make them think its bad to do to kids

thats the logic you're using.

> Muslims and chinks will defend this

there has been zero talk of vegetarianism you dumb faggot.

but that's valid user

What's the actual source of this? What are they trying to do with them?

Humans domesticated cows and dogs for completely different reasons.

Delete this fucken thread you racist! I'm telling on Hiro on you, stop be racist to asians.

>all these bleeding heart liberals
This is just all CTR, right? You're not all vegans who protest about eating meat, right?

eat them

first of all, dogs have always been bred as companions to humans.
Second of all, even fucking muslims and jews don't slaughter cows in front of the other cows and kill them relatively cleanly compared to this barbarity.

They are ants

Asian society is like a massive anthill

You don't even have to imply eating meat.
People will start saying that killing pigs and cows is unjustified because you felt bad for a pupper.

There is one bait shitpost already.

That's only one city in China that does that (or is known for it) and it's hated by people even from the country.
>pic related
>omg I hate Americans now
>I saw a picture of Detroit

Teach your dog to shit in the toilet then fag

What does veganism have to do with this? Nobody gives a shit about livestock getting slaughtered. Dogs aren't livestock though, they're pets.

turkroach pls.

>HURR FUCKIN YOU THINK THAT ANIMALS SHOULDN'T BE BRUTALLY BEATEN TO DEATH YOU MUST SUPPORT SHILLARY!!!
I'm working in a call center in aus I couldn't give a fuck about your burger politics, hopefully whoever gets elected causes a purge on you retards.

I eat meat and wouldn't not eat meat, I enjoy it.

I do believe that if an animal has the right to live a good life and be killed humanely and support free-range, stall-free shit to do my bit.

Did God designate dogs as companions you're not allowed to eat or something? They are fucking ghetto asians who eat meat to survive. Get off your high horse you emotional libcuck.

Not for Asians. Why Asians should care what SJW western cucks think?

daily reminder that moot wanted to ban all the aus fags from the beginning

Don't we do this to cows and pigs?

WTF dude...

i understand that they decide to eat dogs, but why the fuck they have to kill them in such a savage way? Fucking chinks. I hope they get nuked hard.

Want to know how I know you've never been inside a slaughterhouse or even watched a video of how your meat is processed?

You're a whiny sensitive emotional libcuck who would most definitely convert into a vegancuck the moment you step foot into a slaughterhouse.

Fucking KYS you degenerate fuck.

Sup Forumstards are angry white women are submitting to the BAC so they make these threads

yup

Not that means I disagree with it.. I just don't take the moralfag route. Kill dogs, cows, I don't care. I would rather they killed it humanely, but what difference does it really make?

Because we'll fucking glass their entire continent.

>would most definitely convert into a vegancuck the moment you step foot into a slaughterhouse

Nah, meat is fucking delicious but again I don't see the need to brutally beat my food to death.

>be emotional faggots like us or we'll glass you
Maybe Sup Forums isn't so different from SJWs after all.

they were domesticated for the purpose of being useful companions (pets), just because Asains dont treat them that way doesnt change that fact.

>BAC
>BAWK
kek'd.

This, white hypocrisy at it's finest

>Amerifat
>Eat chicken, pig, goat, sheep, cow, duck, turkey, salmon, tuna, crab, shrimp, rabbit
>Chinks add dog to the addition
>"OMG THEY ARE JUST SAVAGES"

Why are Amerifats such cucks?

watch out bud, you might cut yourself on all those edges.

If you were a third world ghetto poorfag with no access to premium ethical quality processed meats would you kill for your food or starve yourself because muh morals? All your posts point to the latter so don't deny being a pussy libcuck.

They are butthurt about Asian superiority so they make these shill threads

Because Dogs are intelligent animals and have a long history of being friends with man in the western world. The Chinese are hairy yellow monkeys who even eat their own. I have no sympathy for savages.

dogs were not bred by man for food
they were to be hunters and weapons of war.
this violates the agreement between man and the most noble beast.
The chink has no honor, and will destroy this world with it's vicious hunger.

>AC
>B
pick one

>hehe we'll nuke you if ur not like us
>Wow, SJW much?
>looooool ur edgy
American logic.

>wanting to date that crazy feminist retard

lolk, they can keep her.

Jesus Christ that's horrible. Why are they doing that?

>I was referring to your posts and tone in general not just that singular comment which wasn't even me in the first place.

Australian "intelligence".

Humans>dogs. See and fuck off back to r/hillary

What hypocrisy? I have no emotional connections with cows to care.

>Not an argument
For us Dog isn't a food.