Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if I only have an ar and no hunting rifle?

Then your gonna shoot up a school

what if you need to shoot five deers at once?

Why wouldn't you want a semi-auto to hunt? Great pass.

>hunting bear
>first shot doesn't kill
>bear charges
>panic
>get one more chance to drop it before you die

Yeah I'd like to have a semi auto weapon in this case

Wanna make sure an animal goes down as painlessly as possible so if I have to take a follow up shot I want to do it fast

What if you miss? With a normal rifle, you're pretty boned, deer are fast as hell.
With a semi automatic, you just pull the trigger again real quick and you got yourself some tasty venison.

That being said, I wanna be able to hunt with an MP40.
Ideally commies, but deer are OK too.

2nd Amendment is not about hunting

Read Larry Silverglate's 3 Felonies A Day. We need to einsatzgruppen this self-perpetuating Talmudic style law, this US Code so vast that nobody can know it, and anybody can twist it to mean anything. You have a right to bear arms to precedes the existence and all the prerogatives of the government. I get that this particular law is clarifying regulations for hunting on certain kinds of land but when are we going to stop writing a law to clarify an already existing law that itself backs up a law? Fifty years from now, will it be acceptable for lawyers and judges to know no more than a tenth if the law?

Do you ever find bits of bullet or other fragments in your food when you've hunted an animal?

what if I have bad aim?

A gun is a gun, irrelevant of the "prefix". It is exactly the same thing they say about "Muslims"

"Assault Rifle"
"Radical Islam"

See how that works. The prefix sets the tone of the argument.

Depends
With birds the shot will usually go all the way through and leave little impact if you shoot them at the right distance
With deer it'll usually be imbedded but intact as long as you're using hard cast ammo

>shoot deer
>hits it in an artery or limb that just causes it extreme pain
>better sit here and reload the gun slowly then shoot it again.

>shoot deer
>hits in a n atery or limb that just causes it extreme pain
>double tap it in the brainstem to instantly stop it's suffering

Seems like it saves time. Who knows, maybe there are some deers with some thick ass hides that require a few rounds. They are evolving.

Why use facebook instead of myspace?

What fucking part of "Shall not be infringed" do these people not get?

This is a principle that literally the nation was FOUNDED on, how obtuse do you have to be to see that it's there for a reason?

What about bone fragments or other bits?

Wait... you couldn't already?

why does that gun grabbing cunt need shit that she owns? It's not for her to control what other law-abiding citizens own, simple as that

It's political posturing in case a federal law gets pushed through allowing everything but "hunting rifles". It caters to the NRA and local gun manufacturers which is a rising small business in some states.

Yes, almost always find the bullet inside the animal.

Why do you need a smart phone are you a drug dealer?

Why do you need a car are you a taxi

Why do you need pots and pans are you a chef

Why do you need makeup are you a model

Who do you need snow gloves are you a killer

Why do you need a lawn mower are you a landscaper

Why do you need fertilizer are you a farmer

Why do you need a garage are you a mechanic

Why do you need a gym membership are you an athlete

Ect

Wait...do people actually hunt bears for sport? What's the point?

Fun?

Bears are tasty

Gabby's scared her nigger boyfriend will bust down her door with a rifle when she doesn't respond to his snaps
lmao dumbass coward

Witchers use grenades to fish so i don't think it's that bad

To me and a lot of folks where I live, pic related is considered a "regular" hunting rifle. I think the retard in OPs pic is referring to bolt action rifles vs semi auto rifles. These people criticize owning firearms without understanding any of it. it would be like me wanting to outlaw dildos or anal beads or whatever democrats are into.

I need a new cape.

An AR15 can be used for hunting with a few swaps. I know a guy in Georgia that uses it regularly. The AR15 can be used for damn near everything, which is why it's so popular.

Seriously? If you are, what do they taste like?

Lol forgot pic. I'm on my phone forgive me

what the absolute fuck. There is ZERO critical thinking going on in her head.

Semi-auto is a regular hunting rifle

Kind of like pork?
Black bears are tastiest.

liberals don't know what semi-auto means

they're tough. Makes you feel like a man when you eat one.

I thought carnivores were meant to not taste that great. To be honest I have no idea whether or not they are carnivores though.

Bears are omnivores

They hunt bears to keep the population under control so the libtards don't get devoured when they are out hugging trees.

Semantics, what if I wanted to hunt politicians?

Hard to shoot multiple pigs with a bolt gun

Also, using "hunting rifle" to refer to bolt action rifles is literally less accurate than calling them "sniper rifles". Isn't that even worse than "assault rifles"?

Anyone who opposes semi-automatic being legal immediately shows they know nothing about guns. All that means is that when you pull the trigger, one bullet fires. Even cowboy revolvers are semi-automatic, as are our modern handguns, most rifles, etc.

It's the standard gun nowadays. To oppose them being legal just means you oppose all firearms, honestly.

Who the hell wouldn't want some bear skins from their own hunt?

In fairness, this bill specifically WAS about hunting.

Still, it's a good bill. There's no reasonable reason to prevent people from hunting with a semi-automatic rifle. What are people worried about, giving deer a fucking fighting chance?

Uh.

If you're not using a bolt action you suck at hunting

Not all hunting is white tail deer

>not wanting to eat bear heart jerky.
Its like your a faggot or something.

It's not needs it's rights

If you acted on that desire you'd be arrested, tried, and convicted. Or they'd shoot back

Mother fucker is this real? When does it take effect? I just bought a Marlin XT 22 instead of a ruger 10/22. Son of a bitch

>.22
Are you 8 years old? Daddy won't let you have a real gun?

It's fir squirrels you kike. Didn't feel like pulling pellets out of the meat if I used my 12ga.

.22's aint bad for pest management or just for shits and giggles and thats all you are using it for

Apparently bear meat is delicious.

These retards realize that semi-auto only means that the gun is self loading right?

ant cuckler there, it was a complete non-conversation.

Honestly, this belongs in /k/

>.22 isn't a hunting round
So I assume you hunt small game with 30/06?

They taste like soap, gumbo is the only edible dish you can make with bear meat.

Seriously, bunch of slacked jawed faggots around here.

>What if I miss
>What if 1st shot doesn't bring it down
Fucking crosseyed pussies in this thread.

>carbine style stock
>HUEG barrel
okay

>He can't pull the bolt in a bolt action in under a second
>Hunter

Tell this to your fucking great-grandfathers who fought on the western front of WWI. They'd smack you on the head for being this bad.

how is this new? pretty sure we can use semi autos here to hunt as long as they're an appropriate caliber

>grandfather was top shot with an M14 wherever he went
>still has one in the attic
>he's starting to become more fragile in his age
>he won't be able to teach you how to become a master shot

opps

Deer don't always go down with one shit and I'd rather have the chance for rapid follow up than have to chase it down.

Call me lazy if want but hunger is tiring.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culling

>I'm not X, but I'm going to tell X how to do what they do

Millenials, everyone

Bear meat does not taste good. Bears, and especially black bears are garbage eating faggots so you should not eat their meat. In general carnivore meat is not good.

Aren't semi-autos normally used for hunting? Or am I thinking of bolt action?

>32 messenger notifications

Normie get out

>Shoot deer
>Deer is wounded and in horrible pain
>Deer runs
>Deer escapes, dies after 14 hours of agony
That is why you want semi-automatic. Liberals are heartless.

How many shits does it take normally?

heavy, tough, roast-beef with a hint of berry/root taste. not swampy like moose but not exactly pleasant

this. what the fuck is wrong with her? 95% of hunters I've ever known were most concerned with a clean, ethical, quick kill. Most used almost all the meat, hide, most bones, and some innards. They are the real conservationists; they don't post on normiebook about "hiking on the trail #sointunewithnatural".

If you eat meat but denounce hunting then you are a hypocrite. leftists can't see their own hypocrisy

Be happy, some republican let us keep our guns behind the guise of hunting. Guns are for protection against corrupt government. There so many gun holders, that the government doesn't stand a chance to do something fucking stupid if they wanted.

INB4 Drone

Can't drone 1/3 of the population. Not enough money nor resources nor military wanting to kill citizens.

>I have absolutely no knowledge of firearms
>let me tell you about firearms
Liberals are such insufferable cunts.

With big game and rifle bullets. You tend to cut out around where the bullet passed through, you don't want to be eating lead.

I typically don't listen to the retarded gun opinions of people that have never even owned or shot a gun.

BAN SEMIAUTOMATIC ASSAULT CURRY

Bear meat is great, don't eat a bear that's been eating garbage. All the bear in my area are corn fed for the most part.

>what are bears
>what are charging angry 12 point bucks
>rabid animals
>anything remotly dangerous
>the government tryin to take my guns
Whem these things come at you, youre gonna want semi auto

Underrated

There's fucktons of hogs here in Texas. In some places they outnumber people 10 to 1 or more. They destroy shit too. I use my ar15 and sometimes my SKS so I can kill several at once. The younger ones are pretty tasty

>Gas powered
OY VEY!!!

Wtf are you on about, he's not wrong faggot

they are more effective at hunting longpig.

now to make a bunt cake or something, sugartits, men are talking.

I would love her twitter account. I am a proud PA hunter. If she has not had her soul crushed yet, I would like to add to the weight she should feel.

There's something green on that plate you berry picking fairy fuck

I live in PA, does this mean I can use my AK47 to light up a deer?

Which house bill is this? I wanna read the legislation.

Some people need to mount 30 attachments.

If that kike wolf sign it, yes.

>I don't know what semi-atuomatic means
Women shouldn't talk about guns. Ever.