Is Brian Michael bendis, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Is Brian Michael bendis, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/35436-marvel-s-ike-perlmutter-transitions-from-ceo-to-new-position.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, /ourguy/ would know Gwenpool isn't Gwen Stacy. That's like the bare minimum knowledge required to waifufag her.

It didn't even occur to me he could have been calling her Gwen Stacy. I assumed he was blaming it on Gwen Pool. Like, her reality warping power.

Non Hastings Gwenpool isn't the Gwen people like.
The Gwenpool Marvel thinks people like is a selfie obsessed, meme spouting normalfag

Our guy? We have a guy now? W-why would he be our guy? What even is our guy?

I guess that's possible. I thought he meant that she did come back but became Gwenpool.

Debatable if he reads the book and would know anything about her I guess.

why does Marvel suck so bad?

You're really not familiar with him, huh

Lazy editors
Piss poor editorial
Perlmutter

>marvel editors suck
you can sort shit but its still shit

I think he is refering to the fact that Gwenpool knows Peter's identity

Kike got fired

>bendis
>ourguy

Fuck you you fucking faggot of shit

Source?

>urbosa
A man of taste I see

there was not so long ago a large shitfest about Gwenpool fans bitching about other fans confusing her with Gwen Stacey and now Bendis throw this?

why must you turn this board into a house of lies

Nope
newsarama.com/35436-marvel-s-ike-perlmutter-transitions-from-ceo-to-new-position.html
>The title change occurred earlier this year, though there's no seeming change to Perlmutter's duties.

Gwenpool killed Gwen Stacy now. She was upset about Sins Past.

>Gwen Poole is a MJxPeter girl
I can believe it

I seriously hope Bendis never gets his hands on her.

I remember when he had the opportunity to write a comic, in homage to Stan Lee. Well, I think it was him, anyway.

He had Gwen Stacy complaining about fans complaining about fan reactions to Past Sins. And then, if I recall, Stan defending changes because "change is good", even in retcons. Pretty convenient fo him if you ask me.

Didn't it just erase Peter revealing his identity publicly and undo everything tied to that and not erase his identity from everyone who ever knew it and all events tied to that?

Nah it erased everyone ever knowing is identity.

They had a bit were Johnny Storm was angry that he knew he should know who Spider-Man was and didn't and could feel at the edge of his mind that something was up and Spider-man was hiding it.

Somehow, even after all these years, there's still more stupid shit about OMD I never knew.

Bendis is such a piece of shit.

You're confusing OMD and OMIT. OMD was just BONG. One Moment in Time was the brick, identity erasing, and so on.

Well, Harry cam back thanks to OMD so it's not that big a stretch. Also the original plan was to bring back both Harry AND Gwen, but Quesada nixed it because he was more interested in muh single Peter than actually changing up the status quo.

>Stan defending changes because "change is good", even in retcons. Pretty convenient fo him if you ask me.

stan is all about people doing whatever in comics

So does that mean Peter would have ditched Gwen and the kids for MJ, even if he wouldn't have married her? That's cold. And even more out of character.

At least it'd be sorted shit

Would you rather have shit strewn everywhere or in a neat, manageable pile?

He usually sounds like a "yes man" whenever they ask him about whatever's being done, probably because he has no pull.
Back when he was in charge, he was all about pleasing the readers, actually. To the point where people would send suggestions in letters, he was like "hey, can we do this in the comic?" and others had to talk him out of it.

He came back in Brand New Day, but there was no relation shown in the end. I think even the whole memory thing about Peter's identity was shown as been done by Reed and Doc Strange or something.

Lazy, good-for-nothing editors and extremely vocal assholes getting too many writefag jobs.

It's a certain kind of shitpost.

>People working for fucking Marvel don't know that Gwen Poole isn't Gwen Stacy
Or
>Bendis is a legitimate CWC-tier sperger who makes 20-storey leaps of logic which cannot be deciphered by any other living human
Both possibilities are thoroughly horrifying.

Doesn't surprise seeing as everybody else at Marvel writes her as loltoorandumb female Deadpool. Hell! even the trailer that screencap comes from has her acting like that.
Guess the editors are too busy drinking milkshakes.

>Non Hastings Gwenpool isn't the Gwen people like.
>The Gwenpool Marvel thinks people like is a selfie obsessed, meme spouting normalfag

I mean exactly. In the hastings written work shes thoughtful, dangerous but still very fun to read about because she isn't an idiot.

I dunno how they get the idea that people just like her because she exists, and not the context she exists in.

I think people just want to advertise her as Marvels Harley Quinn.

imo, Gwen was a really dumb name for her

It's a well known fact that Bendis doesn't read comics, not even his own stuff

How many times are you going to post this OP? It's already stale.

Is this the actual line?

Yeah, she feels safe since most writers wouldn't kill her off, until she sees Kitty Pryde out of nowhere and considers that Bendis might be writing that issue.

Yes.

I'm still not sure. Does Bendis want to fuck Luke Cage, or does he think that he is Luke Cage?

It was inevitable given the meta-origin of her character.

Are thos suppose to be scars on her face?

Bendis wants to fuck Luke Cage and does so vicariously through Jessica Jones, his female avatar in the Marvel Universe.

Yes. Funnily enough, the best Gwenpool line ever wasn't written by Hastings (funnier still is that it was the only good line in the comic)

That was my interpretation of this too.

That's the last thing she needs to be. For gods sake, there are more crazy femme fatals in Marvel than they know what to do with already.

best girl is based firl
our...guy? the guy thats ours?
bendis? is our guy??
"our guy"....bendis?

Headcanon accepted.

>brian jew bendis
>/ourguy/

Does anyone have the "what's a bendis" reaction to that?

>why does Marvel suck so bad?

Because they are not DC

I was waiting for this. Trips too.

>People working for fucking Marvel don't know that Gwen Poole isn't Gwen Stacy
No one but the waifufags give a shit about Gwenpool

...Yup, that's it.

SOURCE?

SOURCE?

FUCKING HELL MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK AT CAPS

I believe that one was the Rocket Raccoon and Groot issue that had Gwenpool as a guest star

muh dick is loving this brown girl streak Nintendo has going on lately

>and I think he has, like, an unhealthy obsession with you
God that's great.

It didn't occur to me until just now but doesn't that mean Peter basically told the cancer kid to fuck off?

I thought it was a gag answer.

The problem is that we know he's legitimately stupid enough for it not to be a gag answer.

OMD didn't make it so that no one ever knew Peter's identity, it just made it so that Peter used magic to make everyone forget and give them a psychic block that made them unable to remember.

It's really inconsistent. As another user pointed out, Harry is only alive because OMD made him not learn Peter's identity in the first place.

Harry being alive ended up being a coincidence because he had the same Goblin healing as Norman.

No he never is

>Bendis would be allowed to kill off Captain Marvel
what

>>Bendis would be allowed to kill off Captain Marvel

Gwenpool is mainly used to shill SJW characters, the logic is that if a huge marvel fangirl in universe geeks out about the SJW Marvel characters, that must mean that they are cool and well liked.

Kinda like Marvel is trying to make people think that Carol Danver is popular by making her a really popular character in universe

Look man she has like twenty issues of things to read all written by the same writer. That's a lot! You can't be expected to have them actually read all of that, god!

Yes

Only Hasting's Gwenpool is good though. ANy of her other appearances are just lolrandomxd humor, which is what people will think of her, and they wont likely read her solo series.

>. ANy of her other appearances are just lolrandomxd humor, which is what people will think of her, and they wont likely read her solo series.

post an example of BETTER HUMOR coming from the regular comic then

Slott trying to keep his job was the only reason Bendis was stopped from killing fucking SPIDER-MAN. Bendis can easily kill her if he wants to. Gwen was ignoring the threat to Captain Marvel before since she figured a relatively important/popular ( let's not kid ourselves. She's important enough that she isn't in the same league as Stilt man which is a relative immunity from death as far as plot armour goes.) but once she thought Bendis was involved she figured that all bets were off.

Well maybe he shouldn't marry his highschool sweet heart

Peter didn't even meet Gwen or MJ until he was in college. His high school sweethearts were Liz and Betty.

He didn't meet Gwen until college, he met MJ in high school but didn't start dating her until after Gwen died.

Peter's high school graduation was in ASM 28. He didn't meet MJ until ASM 42, although Betty and Liz both saw her in ASM 25 and May had been trying to introduce them for a long time.