youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIO3SO2mW9g
youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M-DBvEqM6YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of us don't

I hate him because he's a jew.

That doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching him btfo cucks and sjws.

Because he's an autistic kike retard who destroyed all his credibility with the Michelle fields case. He's crowder tier cuckservative shite, if that's your thing whatever but he's trash.

He supported the lie that Trump's campaign manager assaulted some reporter.

Basically he bet a good chunk of his political career on this lie, and it was fun to see it blow up in his face.

From his perspective he's acting pretty rationally, like nobody here supports trump because he's a good goy conservative, which is exactly what Shapiro wants. He fucked up hard on the Fields thing which is what he's most known for now on Sup Forums.

Because he looks like a secondary bad guy in the Dark Knight movies

He coulda been a star...
But instead he had to hop on board with the Lewandowski assault fraud.

I still think Benji has some solid banter and such.

Cuckservative

He's a typical jew. Builds up a base too what most folks think and feel. Then slowly drives the dagger into the backs of his supporters because Israel needs more Shekels and American Lives.

Benjamin Shapiro is great. One of my favourite Jews.

Also if you're against Israel or Jews, you're a filthy leftist Muslim sympathizer. Right wing Jews are allies. Israel is our greatest ally too.

Destroys credibility

Has #1 conservative podcast in the nation.

Most Likely future president.

Israel is our greatest ally. Fuck off Mudslime.

>kike
Fuck off anti-Semite. Right wing Jews like Shapiro are our allies. Also Israel is our greatest rally. Watch your fucking mouth.

Continuing on this I'm listening to his latest podcast and he's strawmanning like all hell.

>Everyone's saying that Trump's so so conservative and he's not because of x, y and z, therefore Trump is bad.

NOBODY GIVES TWO SHITS

IF PEOPLE WANTED SOME NEOCON KEK THEY WOULDVE VOTED FOR JEB

TRY TO UNDERSTAND BENJI

Holy shit how did I never realize

youtube.com/watch?v=CIO3SO2mW9g

They talk in exactly the same way what the fuck

Milo Fagopolis is a prime example of just this.

He actually send to care more about America, considering its his home, he definitely covers American politics way more in depth.

>greatest ally
Nope.
>Mudslime
Nope.

Shapiro is pretty based, he's more with the right than he is with the left. Jew or not, he BTFOs trannys, gays, blacks and above all fucking "comedians"

Pic related.

go home ben, no ones going to buy your gay book.

Israel is our greatest ally in the Middle East. Fuck off MIDF (Muslim Internet Defense Force).

He knowingly pushed false sexual assault allegations against one of Trump's guys because he didn't like Trump. Literally cried false rape like SJW

He is literally the stereotypical slimy Jew. Pretends to be your friend but has absolutely zero moral integrity and will not hesitate to stab anyone in the back or use what ever underhanded tactic he can think of. Like the greedy little kike telling you he's your greatest ally while he waits to plunge the knife in when you turn around

If there are people on Sup Forums who still unironically don't know about the problem with jews they need to GTFO or lurk more.

>Tfw if abortion is illegal the chimp population will skyrocket

The pros outweigh the cons. Keep abortion legal.

>Fuck off anti-Semite.
get the fuck off of pol you kike

Can we please all briefly turn our attention to this user and shit blast him out of here?

0/10 bait

manlet cuckservative

>hating Jews
Good goy! Yes! Israel is bad! Palestine is good! Muslims are good! Jews are bad!

Stop confusing leftist atheist scum who claim to be Jewish while hating Israel with actual Jews who practice their faith and who are right-wing. Have you ever been to Israel? If you did, you'd know that Jews are fucking based as fuck, definitely bro-tier.

I think the entire middleeast should be glassed. The world would lose nothing of value.

Crowder is popular too. Doesn't mean he isn't a CUUCKSERVATIVE

more like the tv series. some little poo in the loo bruce wane playing clue with a cop. its was ben shapiro in the library with a candle stick holder

but to be fair shapy has his moments and this one he is direct to the point and provides info and a reference for the info that liberals would prefer for people not to think about

kike vs kike-wanna-be. who cares

Actually not bait. This is a new tactic I've already encountered on Jewtube. If you name the Jew you get called a Muslim in addition to the traditional anti-semite claim.

Ben Sharpio flops on all he upholds whenever it gets too close to his jewishness.

So he'll reign fire down on sjws but by god don't you dare mention nationalism, that caused loss of jewish life!

How about you stop claiming to be right wing while hating Israel? You're a leftist piece of shit and an ally of Muslims. Fuck off.

he is 100% Israel first before America

It would be a cuck thing to praise nationalism that is inherently anti-semitic you retard.

I don't, he's my favorite jew

Nope. Their nobody's ally. The point of globalization and multiculturalism is to push countries into a cesspool of zero identity. So they become the benefactors while the goyim are the working mule.

He tries to be on both sides of the negotiation table between American and Israeli interests, and resorts to liberal-tier name calling when anyone disagrees with him on the subject.

>why do we hate this Jew again?
Well, he's pro-life therefore he's pro-nigger. It's that simple.

anyone who doesn't compulsively lie for trump is apparently pol's enemy

This is completely not true. He supports Israel but he is an American who loves his country. A true patriot trying to save his nation from leftist Muslim sympathizers. Stop peddling bullshit!

>thinking anyone is going to fall for your kike tricks

I'm warming up the ovens for you Shlomo

>Calls people anti-semites
>Then invokes the Merchant meme

Gtfo and go boomerang some joey's you degenerate.

I don't hate him, watching him shit all over that cunt Piers Morgan was fucking wonderful

Our only reason for hating him is because he pressured a mentally ill woman into lying to police in an effort to derail Trump's campaign, and he refuses to apologize for doing so.

this. he's forever done with me just for that stunt.

fuck off kike no one here's falling for it

Those people you listed are not Jews. They are leftist atheist scum who hate Israel. If you want to see the real Jews, go to Israel.

This is Satan deceiving you to think that all Jews = evil globalists. Don't fall for the trap.

I don't, he's probably the best debater I've seen, and I don't care if he's a jew because many of them are alright, it's the globalist ones that are the problem.

it seems like these cuckservative types go after the low-hanging fruit and not the real (((power))) behind all such nonsense

So many good goys ITT falling for shapiro's pro nigger propaganda.

Why is british accent so disgusting? Every time a brit open his filthy mouth I want to kill myself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ

Anyone who is an enemy of abortion is a friend of mine desu

You just answered your own question
>jew

There isn't anything in the world I could be offered to even consider visiting that shit hole. Nothing holy about it. Just a land soaked in blood.

FFS I'm fucking sick of the Antisemitism found in this site. Stop fucking confusing all Jews with leftist atheist scum who hate Israel!

Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Michael Savage are all right wingers who love Israel. Notice the difference? The difference is that the leftist scum hate Israel and true Jews are right wingers who love Israel. There's a pattern here because it's true. The Jewish people have been subverted by commies, atheists, satanists, leftists, etc. these people despise Israel and want the world to turn against the Jews once again.

Wake the fuck up.

Because he supports Hillary by default. We could've used this little autistic shit's help for arguments. But no, he hates Trump for no explicable reason. I'm guessing Trump fucked his mom or something.

yeah naw 12 seconds in and fag makes it about identity politics so fuck his opinion if identiy is his first point or argument.

Shits dumb. Wish people could actually argue about substance instead of just bringing identity first and foremost and shutting that all down just to please their base by telling them what they want to hear.

That misdirection shit is lame and shame on any one who falls for it.

you're arguing with a bunch of memelords who can't use reason to think about things and when presented with a convincing argument will just say:
>da joooos

Just make so they have to pay and they can't use gibs money to pay for it.

Forget about it, i am illiterate.

>being this much of a filthy lying kike

Get the fuck out of here and don't come back dirty kike

I hate this guy's voice. He sounds like a shrew.

Nationalism isn't anti-semetic unless it's specifically a brand of anti-semetic nationalism.

Trumps idea of nationalism isn't anti-semetic, it's reasonable. You want to come here? Get here legally. Do you have a religion that is known for causing violence and death? You can't come here until we have a better grasp of the global situation regarding your religion.

Unlike an israeli jew, Ben doesn't even acknowledge the idea that an islam free nation is safer for jews considering muslims want to kill them.

No, like a typical diaspora cuck everyone has to be accepted because his diaspora defense conditioning activates upon realizing that any sense of nation or any idea of cultural homogeneity reminds him that he's an outsider with his heart in the hands of a tribe and not the nation he lives in.

i'd love to see ben defend his religious practice of circumcision since he is so concerned with babies rights

he will be on the Mark Levin show soon, fyi faggots

*in 15 min

There is a small list of based Jews who pass as human, as they are red-pilled beyond belief and know their religion is a joke and they fight against the systematic killing of the world. Here is an example.

>Most Likely future president.
do shapirags actually believe this? he has awful cadence and is often smirking or smug, he will never make it far in politics.

>using per 1000 to hide the fact that more whites are reported
SHAMELESS JEW PROPAGANDA

The jews killed Hitler...or was it Jesus.

what's this from

How did this faggot btfo anyone again? All he did was say "He's british so he's wrong/unfunny/stupid" and then say late term abortions are scary because of this description. Without addressing anything about late term abortions like how they're ONLY done when the mother's life in in danger. But yeah, make a mountain out of a grain of sand that isn't even a problem at all. Lmao, you fucking idiots will suck anyone's cock that makes you feel like you're right.

his BPS (bantz per second) is actually bretty good. But he sounds like he looks, manlet with a small nasally head.

>oy vey goyim dont you want the stupid, the poor and the darkies to have a dozen kids? abortion is so immoral!

youtube.com/watch?v=M-DBvEqM6YI ben is based now. All of you stormfags can fuck right off.

In an incredible high leverage election, these fucks like shiparo have turned on us

You don't resign the player who purposely threw the game in the championship

These people should be ostracized

I don't care about antisemitism at all, and I do concede that most jews are leftist cucks, but we can't have a significant movement if we try to separate ourselves from people with very similar ideologies/common enemies as us.

his BPS is annoying tbqh. pretty much comes off as incomprehensible. he is making a fool of himself on Levin rn

How?

I think his descriptiveness and quickness shows presence of mind. Don't get me wrong, I probably wouldn't like him if I met him. He looks like a total square, but at least I respect his intelligence and what he's said about the election recently.

>why?
coz he's a whiny swiney little kike manlet who has zero authority to give any social or political opinions on ANYTHING.
seriously Gilbert Gottfried has as much authority.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

>Based Ben Shapiro BTFOs some retard shitlib on some low-hanging fruit topic that anyone could BTFO them on if they just bothered and weren't afraid of not getting a book deal

top wew, get a real job instead of shilling for this fag

saged

>Most of (((us)))
only the handful of JIDF here like him, and only because he's a celebrity jew

Because of unironic trumpfags.