CHILDHOOD RUININ'

WAIFU PARADOXIN'

WAIFU SHOE-HORNIN'

NO GOOD AT MOVIE PRODUCIN'

SAMEFAGGIN'

PROTAGONIST COCKBLOCKIN'

CONCLUSION JUMPIN'

SCREEN CAPTURIN'

why exactly are people mad about a bad end being undone again?

Not Popeye Producin'

WAIFU KILLING

GURREN LAGANN COPYIN'

CELTIC MAGICALLY EMPOWERED SCOTSMAN ERASIN`

WAIFU RUININ'

Because in nature new life grows from the ashes of destruction. It's the circle of life senpai. Jack knocking up Ashi would've brought new life from Aku's destruction.

To add to : this is an easy symbolic ending that signifies that love and life can grow out of evil and chaos. Unfortunately Genndy is too much of a fucking hack to have even done THIS correctly.

AKU'S POWER HAVIN'

NIA REDUXIN'

KINO PAINTIN'

Because most everyone was dead in that timeline, probably.

PEDO ENABLING

Not to mention the loss of advanced technology and space travel... Genndy is an Islamic Fundamentalist shill.

WAITING UNTIL MAKO'S DEAD-IN'

this

genndy is a hack, and a lazy hack as well

At least I'm writing a series that will put his shit where it belongs: the toilet.

LOW QUALITY DEXTER'S LAB REVIVER

ADAM SANDLER WAIFUBAIT PRODUCER

He already brought new life by saving the planet.

JOKE RUININ'

I told you so

O MY RUBBER NENIN'

Most of them were getting killed when Aku was raining spikes down on them.
Besides, that timeline was terrible. Everyone was enslaved. Now a new timeline can begin, and Jack is immortal to view it come to life.

MEME KISS SCENE WRITIN'

HYPIN DYING

They're 7 seconds apart! How could he possibly think they were the same person?

Because he's retarded, like most people on this website nowadays.

SAMURAI JACKIN

>Jack is immortal to view it come to life
You know, when everything reset, I assumed he got his aging back, but I guess it's not really addressed, is it? Since he returned right AFTER he got flung into the future where Aku's evil is law I guess the fact that he time-travelled in the first place wasn't undone. So yeah, I guess he is still immortal.

SEQUEL WHEN, GENNDY?! I NEED AN ANTHOLOGY SERIES OF JACK WANDERING THE GOOD FUTURE, HIGHLANDER STYLE, AND MEETING ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF HIS OLD FRIENDS! NOW!

Jack in a Box confirmed.

Nice! Also, kek.

Man, Season 5 messed up my way of thinking. Samurai Jack was already an anthology series. My point stands, though.

>Jack rules Japan for a while, eventually realizes he still doesn't age
>Oh, well, at least there's no Aku
>Son comes of age and Jack abdicates, takes to wandering
>Still has his connections with leaders all over the world
>Unites astrologers/astronomers, alchemists/chemists, wizards/physicists, etc., with his tales of time and space travel, aliens and robots, etc.
>Jack's wanderings facilitate a more-or-less peaceful world with accelerated technological advancement
>Jack reaches out to the friendly alien races he'd met in Aku's Future. Leaves the ornery ones where they are.
>Jack's Future is much like Aku's, with mega cities and aliens and robots, except they're nice, clean cities, pollution is in check, coexistence is peaceful, etc.
>In this Golden Age we finally see King Jack from the Guardian's portal
>Jack begins to wander the Galaxy
>Jack loses track of time, and honestly he never new exactly HOW FAR into the future Aku had flung him
>One day during a visit to Earth there's a malcontent stirring up trouble in Jack's realm
>It's the Scotsman
So fate has arrived! Many years have gone since that day. And now my formidable friend I will buy you a drink.
No, there is no need for you to buy me a drink. I will buy YOU a drink.
I insist.
No, I insist!

OOOHHH! THE MAHTY KING JACK WANTSA BUY ME A DRINK DOES HE?!
YOU DUNNAE EVEN KNOW ME YA GREENTEXTIN,

SEQUEL REQUESTIN'

THREAD KILLIN'

BOARD DELETIN'

I would buy and read the book to my soul's joy.

BOOTY QUAKIN'

BLUE BOARD LOVIN

good riddance