OH SHIT SON!

It's actually happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's also assuming every single swing state goes to Trump

It's obvious that Hillary will lose at this point.

F-FREE DELEGATES?

They will

>CNN's electoral map

so literally fucking nothing? I'd rather have my three year old nephew color in the states what ever he wanted. it would probably be more accurate

bada-boomskaya

Does yellow mean contested or flip? If it's contested then obviously Trump already won. He has Florida and Arizona no question.

Trump has PA and Wisconsin

>virginia
>blue

>pennsylvania
>blue

>new hampshire
>blue

They're transitioning the spin into a tight race to get Hillyshillys panicking. I mean they're doing it in the most retarded manner possible with all those libertarian wins but still.

Yep, that's what's shitty for Trump. He has to win every single one of those yellow states, all 6. Lose one? It's over.

And even then, he has to somehow steal Colorado or Wisconsin. Maybe he can take Pennsylvania.

Only brightside from that map is there are far more baby blue states than pink. But it's pretty fucked up that he actually has a chance to lose Georgia (he's actually down in absentee votes already)

+1 ... every swing state plus one is unlikely.

hed need Nevada and NC as well to win

He still can't win without PA or CO

>libertarian wins

This piece of shit is going to make Trump lose Utah.

Being down in early voting means jack shit for the republicans, if anything he's projected to be on far more even ground in early votes than Romney was.

Well then they're retarded for choosing yellow

>libertarian wins
kek

There's been a trend today where Trump has had some positive views. Total acknowledgement of Wikileaks latest and virtual tie in Ohio where they gave him credit for making up ground

Not sure what the shakeup is

I mean... that's still not good. Its pretty optimistic that you think he will win every single swing state even if you give him 50/50 odds for each one (even though its realistically 60/40 or worse for some of them). Then after that you have that statistical improbability he still needs one more state that is polling 6-10 in favor of hillary to have a massive polling error/low turnout and flip to him. The odds of all this happening is incredibly low realistically unless he makes big gains this week and a half.

They are going to have to adjust them allot more, in the next week and a half, if they want to maintain even a modicum of legitimacy, after this is over.

LOL

>assuming Trump wins all the battleground states

He already has Maine's 1 district.

Rhode Island, Maryland, Wisconsin, and Michigan are all on the track to flipping.

Colorado and Pennsylvania are a remote possibility but unlikely.

Virginia is still a tossup even with Kaine as VP for Clinton.

>pennsylvania
>blue
k

>these yellow states

>Being down in early voting means jack shit for the republicans
It's hardly a death sentence, but it's troubling for Georgia. Projections had Georgia not even DISCUSSING being contested until 2020, and then MAYBE becoming a kind of Iowa in 2024.

It was not supposed to happen this soon.

>Minnesota
>voting Clinton
LOL no

PA is yellow on RCP.

Michael Moore did the same thing, dumbasses are gonna go out in mass to prevent the Trump win.

>Rhode Island, Maryland, Wisconsin, and Michigan are all on the track to flipping.

I would love to see MA flip, for the lulz

florida should already be flipped umm and NC

He can theoretically lose Nevada and end up taking the election.

Florida, Michigan, Illinois goes red 100%

That's just because Drumpf voters are too stupid to understand the voting process.

I'll be sure to wipe your tears with my money gains after the election. Just bet $5000 on Trump.

cool story bro

Give Trump all of the battle ground states and he still loses:
cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map

I have not seen one single map from either side with Illinois being red.

Whoever that guy is, I love him.

Illinois will likely never ever go red ever again. They are more solidly blue than California at this point. They are almost at New York's level where one single city influences the entire state.

No idea what this dumb spic is going on about.

why would search terms mean anything?

Wisconsin blue

HAHA Dream on jew

I don't think much of polls but I wonder if Nate Copper will take these into account?

t. Increasingly Nervous Man

>Remote Possibility

More than half of Pittsburgh is Pro-Trump. And about 45% of Pitt University is Pro-Trump. He could still win it if he has the chance.

Well that's because you're a nigger son.

>DON'T CALL IT A
COMEBACK

>Drumpf supporters are too dumb to know how to vote

Or many of them are first-time voters like myself.

THE DELEGATES HILLARY

>ALMOST ONE FUCKING WEEK LEFT DONT

>>>Luntz>>>
>cnn.com
>no further specific link
K

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

Don't play dumb.

Keep telling yourself that.

#DieForHer

>(((media))) starts telling (((people))) to go out and vote to defeat Trump
>start showing the real polls where Trump is 10% ahead a few days before the election to instill panic in numales, spics, niggers and femishits and encourage them to vote
This was their tactic all along. Screencap this.
They were showing us rigged polls where Shillton is consistently 5-10 points ahead to demoralize Republican/Trump voters. They're hoping we won't get moralized again when we see the real polls.

The media is going to be in trouble soon once people realize they've been rigging polls all along.

I hope trump deals a serious blow to democrats importing anyone who'll continuously vote for them to keep dems in power.

cmon man, even you can agree that niggers are way more numerous in Hillary's voter base and you're saying that.

Are you retarded? 272 is Lean D + Solid D. It means she can lose ALL battleground states and still win the election.

Tbf that is not what people type though

I didnt realize that WISCONSIN was that close...

>Florida
>yellow

Fucking retards

Praise him

Governor Jason Carter and Senator Michelle Nunn should have been a warning Georgia was turning blue. Oh wait, neither won and underperformed the poll numbers. Meanwhile counties such as Gwinnett where whites are in the minority still have Republican leadership. Black area are Democrat and that's about it.

>Texas
>red

I feel bad that I moved down to Texas, I could have helped Wisconsin turn red this year.

Yeah the wars dindu nuffin and neither did creating the mujahideen and isis. Right wing morons. Once they stop slurping on the banker cock they move on to Drumpf. Lies about the brown people he employs plus muh globalism is a recipe for success. Why be left wing when you can be populist. The zionists control the money and we blame each other and the Muslims. They can't even charge usury. Look what we got instead

Wait

Wasn't Sup Forums saying CNN's "map" doesn't mean shit and is rigged 4 fucking weeks ago?

>cnn

This. Epstein/Putler Greater Israel 2016. Soros is hated because of that line in the 3rd debate. You know which one I'm talking about. Thanks for the Haavara. You're a monster! Where's my Hasbara?

This is religious level of fanaticism.

It's so obvious too that he's a Hill Shill. If you watch his interviews he talks shit about Trump and refuses to say anything bad about Hillary.

Fuck that balding, hook-nosed cuck.

doesn't matter her many people vote for him, he's not going to win

It's been consistently rigged by over sampling democrats, this map just means trump is really ahead now

+1 shekels have been added to your account for trying though goy

>don't know how to vote
>life is stacked and rigged against me it's a vast conspiracy please don't look at my parents' middle name and the fact megyn kelly looks like my daughter

Too bad Texas has gone blue.

Yellow is a swing state, I guess.

Only problem I have with this is it can get more Clinton supporters and voters out if they think she can lose. I guess it's good is that registration has ended in many states.

>94843858
Easiest (You)'s I've ever gotten.

damn you really emphasized a winning-vs-losing dynamic there

>PA
if mother nature hits Philly just right, PA will turn Red. Luzerne and Lackawanna are extremely borderline this year.
the eternal union worker knows Trump is for Infrastructure and that means JOBS. LOTS OF JOBS.
Anyone in construction, engineering, law enforcement, or holding a decent job (except teachers) is going Trump.

The only obstacle in Luzerne and Lackawanna is the fucking niggers and shit skins that keep moving in. Which is why Scranton has a section called West Side. All the niggers and spics live there.
and
For those that don't know Scranton is a Drug hub for the transportation of illegal substances. Its often a middle ground destination between NYC, Philly, or further north like Albany. Anyone with a fucking will to make the area better is racist for that reason. Because the Racists know that the niggers and cans are the ones bring the drugs into the area.

Wat

How is michigan's black water doing?

You got me, I was actually a bit triggered. Have another (You) on me, glorious shitposter

I'm legit surprised that Michigan is still blue. Detroit and Ann Arbor don't outnumber the rest of the state.

The factory workers who got shafted by free trade better make a statement on 11/08

I think he is trying to say that having religious levels of faith in a person is just fine.

really flogged my poll m8

Nope

Romney was up by more with Republicans and he lost.

You must be high off too many jellyfish stings or petrol, you fucking abo!

Has nothing to do with anything either of us said. Didn't read

really reminded me of my own losses in life

Your former colonies need to get their shit together

Oh, sorry, it's the "everyone who isn't a rabid fanatic for the same thing I am must be a shill" thing.

>another state "flips" to battleground

Wat