How is O'Hare the villain again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRy5jhD0RIU
youtube.com/watch?v=0APmop-mCug
youtube.com/watch?v=nEbMqtIrMKM\
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>charging for air

I hope you're memeing, OP

Plus he was planning to squeeze them even harder by building that bottled air factory which he even admitted that it would force people to buy more of his air.

That's not enough to justify his public lynching at the end of the movie

He was actively trying to destroy the last potential source of clean air for people that would be a long term solution rather than fucking over the people so he could continue to line his pockets.

hes not the onceler is the villain

whoever profits from the villain is worse than the villain.

Treason against the community is always grounds for a lynching

Because Spaceballs did it better.

He's right though... trees are icky. They bring bugs and shit.

murdering your leader is treason

wut logic is this?

they even had a better song

The Lorax soundtrack is literally the only good thing going for it

youtube.com/watch?v=dRy5jhD0RIU

youtube.com/watch?v=0APmop-mCug

youtube.com/watch?v=nEbMqtIrMKM\

incidentally none of these songs made it into the movie

>t. a looter

damn ayn rand looks like that?

Why didn't O'Hare just refuse sale of air to anybody who had a problem with him?

A company has the right to refuse service.

the movie doesn't make it seem like that much time has passed between the seed being planeted and the smog being cleared up so idk

in the book and the tv special I think they make it clearer that fixing it will take a long-ass time

He's short.

>in the book and the tv special I think they make it clearer that fixing it will take a long-ass time
Yeah but that's realistic and realistic solutions to real world problems are depressing.

Great now I want to swear fealty to Ayn Rand , good job hack cartoonist

Because the people lynched him and seized the means of production. The bourgeois hold no power over them. They are Men and women of Marx, and the people will not be oppressed any longer.

a magic furry orange midget with a giant mustache is realistic?

there's the problem with the movie, it was chickenshit and played it totally safe.

imagine if they showed some families in poverty who could barely breathe as they can't afford rising prices of air

and thneedville should have been dark and gloomy or at least permanently overcast

We literally live in a world where people charge for water.

>Plus he was planning to squeeze them even harder by building that bottled air factory which he even admitted that it would force people to buy more of his air.

That never works out well

derri-air

you gotta be kidding me

why do cartoons villainize manlets?

that's a bit problematic desu

Perri-Air, you casual, a play on Perrier.

She actually looks like an uglier Elizabeth Moss

>implying that wasn't his intention
I bet he's a secret Rand worshipper who kisses and hugs his Ayn Rand body pillow every night and wished to be dominated by her

You don't know me

I want to say this movie was bad but it's definitely not the worst modern Dr. Seuss movie.

Not much of a leader if your end goal is to effectively murder and rob those who follow you.

But user, how can you get money out of a dead person?

loot the corpse. The whole model was ultimately self-destructive and had no real future.