Over 34,000 People Have Signed A Petition To Remove Megyn Kelly From FOX News

Lets get on this...........change.org/p/fox-news-fox-news-remove-megyn-kelly?recruiter=618610004&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-custom_msg

OP, when is the last time a white woman that looks like ellen, justin, and conan had a deformed liberitarian baby, dressed up like a southern prude, outspoken on mur equalities, stupid cunt got fired from a mainstream network?

> ESPN whore got promotion and lawsuit

ugly evil whore

+1 vote. Thanks for the link,OP.

lets keep this going...give it a bump

Shut up you dentally challenged queer!

her contract is up and she wants like 30 mil a year or some stupid shit.

she'll walk and go get it from CNN.

Change.org is a fucking blight. Just gives special little snowflakes a reason to feel even more entitled about how special little feelings and opinions are.

>and then cnn goes under
Its like pottery

Her contract is up in December and she'll switch over to CNN to be their "strong independent womyn who rose up against muh-soggy-knees at FOX to become powerful. She'll shill for Clinton her entire presidency.

I'm not wrong though, am I

The hell? What did she do this time?

She aging like milk. She was a qt up until she got that lesbian haircut

Did she cut her hair because she's balding

>petition

LOL HOW'S A TV PERSONALITY BULLY EVEN REAL? LOL TURNNOFF THE TV NIGGA HAHA JUST CLOSE YOUR DAMN EYES HAHA

Eat shit, you hugbox circlejerking brony faggot.

If your views can't hold up to scrutiny it means your views are shit. Instead of crying for your conservative safe space you should grow a pair and read a book you feckless, witless ne'er-do-well.

>lets keep this going...give it a bump

What exactly did she do?

>What exactly did she do?
She offered a different opinion counter to the narrative the wingnuts are pushing.

But I like Megyn Kelly. I won't sign.
She lovely. I want to make her a nice cup of tea and cuddle her.

And what was that opinion?

Yeah we don't have money so we have to actually use public opinion, damn.

You better leave her alone!

> Change.org is a fucking blight

This. And here we have butthurt cunts from the right using sjw tactics to shut down nasty hate speech.

I'm sick of Newt. He just needs to fuck off. He was salty as anything when he didntbget the VP nod. He assumed it was his. Obviously he's in for a cushy role when trump wins, but I doubt he would add anything to Trumps administration.

A classless, philanderer who can't uphold the most basic of conservative values.

I hope she ends up a homeless heroin addict

She looking good tonight.

Why dont you TVfags stop watching tv news, it is all shit. I woke up and realized how shitty GWB was. FOX has been the fake counterpoint/foil to the other half of the shitty tv media. Burn it all down.

>counter to the narrative

You mean the narrative of 90% of the media. Sup Forums has despised the media since 2003. Those stupid fucks always fall for our pranks.

Lmao totally not sexist guys

I agree with you about GWB. He was fucking terrible and was the only reason I laughed at Stephen Colbert's jokes.

>classless
>lives in a veritable tent in kiwitown

Who the fuck cares about class? That is how you end up running a cuck like Romney.

>fucking liberals getting triggered and getting people fired reeeeee
>hey guise let's get her fired LOL epic
Fuck this board.

How much did they pay get to wear Hillary's hairstyle

Is that male genitalia or an exceptionally fat pussy? Don't know if want...

She has that Anglo look.

A

Fuck you CTR/KEK, lulz at getting your news from a comedy propaganda hour.

>tfw no nazi kelly gf

She doesn't look like a cuddler.

This this this

Its cognitive dissonance on a major scale.

>2016
>not using the tactics of the jew
Yeah, the high road has gotten us really far

Wtf- this isn't even a joke. Never knew this

Thats what I was wondering bro-looks like balls to me- that'd have to be one puffy pussy-if it's that's puffykins then holy fuck- look at her frail, shapeless body though-meh, worse case scenario=passable

I signed it, i have always hated that bitch. If she didnt have a masculine voice and cunt attitude like she's better than everyone else, she'd be tolerable.

Fuck her and her kids with faggot ass names

>projecting burger forgets American dental standards are abysmal and British dental standards are literally the best in the world

Of course you guys have such insane daddy issues you constantly have to project and attack.

Ouch

>British dental standards are literally the best in the world

U bloo'y fookin wot m9?

he's a ugly tranny

Alt-Right is SJW

I enjoy trolling and egging on both.

This woman has a massive head

holy shit i hate megyn kelly now

Gross.

Signed!

I just put it over 40,000!

Keep it going, Sup Forums! We rulz interwebs!

low resolution is needed even with fantastic amounts of make-up

>Stop saying things i don't like
She might be a butt hurt blonde with a loose fuck hole but she shouldn't get brigaded into oblivion for speaking her mind.

Both and have dicks.

She looks like a fucking alien.

What a low energy lightweight tabloid presstitute.

Should make her share her show with Ann Coulter

Agreed! With those wide eyes nearly on the side of her head she looks like a space alien. I sent you a message on FB awhile back and told her she was a space alien. Everyone should send her the same FB message.

Dude! Your girlfriend has a boner!