Early voting started today

Early voting started today.

It's time to make Maryland great again.

BUMP

MAKE A MARYLAND GREAT AGAIN

We got Hogan in, we can turn this shit ship around MD bro.

301 HERE LET'S FUCKING GO LADS

Pretty sure he's a shill. When I met him and shook his hand, it was limp. I don't like it MD /senpai/

YEAH 301 and 240 here! Do it!!!

Maryland really does need to be made great again. It's too bad the taxes and politicians have literally raped this great state.

BMORE 410

Oh really? Never met him. But at least he isn't that Baby Cuck Brown that Owemally groomed.

He has fucking cancer dude of course it is limp.

I'm going to vote for Trump tommorow

No fuck that last governor, Baltimore cuck, probably lets East Side nigs gang fuck his wife and make her look like a pig on a spit. BTW, what the fuck is with this state going blue? Do Baltimore and Annapolis get all the votes or some shit?

Does Bush's kid still live in Fed Hill?

410 here Baltimore

Voting trump

My whole family is as well

Fiancé is voting Green Party

So does my grandfather, and he knows first impressions are everything, for guys, it's a handshake.

Lets do it Charm city fellows. We gotta push back the leftist scourge!

Silver Spring chiming in, you know Goddammed well why this fucked and cucked state is blue. Fuck you mean.

It's sad as western MD is really nice, rural and Conservative. We just have large pockets of trash.

I checked the districts, mine is 5 and we're all Trump, as well as most of the Eastern Shore, and Central MD, like Anne Arrundel and Howard. I don't get it.

Don't listen to this cuck. Ive met him twice and he's a good guy

PG and Baltimore City with the niggers,and Montgomery and BC wit the rich liberals who don't want to live in the trash they create

Doing it tomorrow, I'd love Hillcunt to lose the election due to MD it'd be a cherry on top of a salty liberal malt.

Montgomery is the fucking worst. I swear to God. I can't believe how much aid they get from the fucking state, while everyone else is fucking dying. PG County is a shithole, and that pot hole on Rt 5 merging onto Suitland Parkway is 5x5 and at least 4 feet deep. Fucking ridiculous.

I've been working around BC and it is filled to the brim with Trump signs. Even in the outskirts of the city, MAGA is visible in every white neighborhood.

I've seen only one single Hillary sign these past few weeks.

Frederick reporting in. MAGA

also lads fall is here, its so comfy

Southern Maryland covered!

Harford county is all trump signs

SNAPolis reporting.

There are 18 salvadorian and dindu votes for Hillary for every 1 Trump vote.

I'll be at the polls on the 8th though, lets hope the Soros machines can get my MAGA vote right.

Make Anne Arundel great again.

MD doesn't use his vote """"""counting"""""" machines.