LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKTkCa5nB_8
thepiratebay(dot)bid/torrent/10663171/Cosmic_Marvel_2004-2011
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they lived a life of luxury before paying the ultimate price this show is so deep

Bump

Don't worry, healing a gunshot wound in space is like removing a splinter.

I wonder how many other people died when the immortality field went down

Why the fuck does this place have an immortality field and society isn't completely based around it?

Why the fuck doesn't Rick have his own personal version he has turned on at all times?

>namefag that can't even trip properly

Yeah this is the kind of comment I'd expect from you.

Why did the immortality field go down all the way? And given how the guy recovered from the gunshot on the roller coaster, it suggests the girl will be fine when they turn it on again.

He implied it was for the super super rich, though yeah, the entire Rick Government should have totally had one

>a world where everybody is immortal

Marvel literally had an event like this, it was called the "Cancerverse", a universe where Death had DIED.

It didn't really look that cool to live in.

Yeah that irritated me too. Maybe it requires some crazy energy, but then again Rick would probably be able to use one of the various crazy fucking energy sources shown in the show so far.
An "Immortality Field" really just makes no sense, it was a bad call.

How'd it go bad? Was it one of those "You can't die but can still get torn to shreds" sort of things?

Guarantee Ricks could build like 30 things that could ignore the field, it would be useless there in the presumption that it would be only Ricks there...but making it so the field only works on Ricks would make sense but hindsights always 20/20.

did anyone else get a boner from the dead girl?

I got a boner from your bait.

They turned Galactus into a literal world engine for some weird ass reason and it was basically the trailer for Scorn everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKTkCa5nB_8

Because many societies fuction on the understanding of mortality. Being immortal would harm healthcare (No need for medicine), certain economics (such as life insurance or hospitals again. Religion would suffer because there would be no point of following a god if you won't see him. Not to mention that without the consequences of death, crime would rise dramatically and society would collapse.

As for Rick, I think he does not have one because he doesn't care to build one. Because , as shown by his personality and his augmented body, his mortality is part of the only shred of him that is still "humane".

Plus if he had one, it would be more of a crutch.

>all damage or noxious effects, including those of alcohol, are negated by the field

Priorities man. Rick doesn't even burp inside the field.

Really stupid how the resort doesn't have any kind of warning system in case of events like this?

unchecked growth can lead to bad things

So Death is the only thing keeping humans from becoming Mogo?

ricks hate themselves and dont care about dying

Because Rick is literally waiting for something to kill him for real. That's why he didn't even bother activating any of his Batman-tier counter-measures in the field; he just wants to feel even a small bit of that sweet release.

Yeah, which is really stupid because most things would just go the route of Cars and just stop thinking after a while from being biomerged from all the other living stuff smushing into them.

that was probably the darkest thing the show has done

Why? They've killed children before. A rich little shit actually learning what death is pales in comparison to a ton of things they've done.

Morty coldly mutating a dude for not wanting to fuck Summer is darker than that.

This episode was so bad, this was the only scene I laughed at

When did they kill kids before?

I can say without irony that I did, yes.

It's probably because it's superscience that can be negated by counter superscience. The typical arms race of defense versus offense would apply there too. Preventing typical deaths like from blunt trauma, lasers/bullets or heart disease or whatever is all you need in a fancy resort, but someone could probably walk in with some tech jargon device that bypasses the field if they really wanted to.

The difference being Ethan can be fixed anytime after Summer chills out. If that girl isn't taken to a space hospital immediately she's never coming back.

I'll be honest. This scene shocked me for a second. It didn't have to be there. But they put it in anyways. I'm sure they're happy about shocking folks. But this went over the line for me.

Children are innocent*.

So Rick stated that he can't cure death, but the immortality shield and the hospital where Jerry went can?

>bullshitting because he's lazy
He literally could've just switched out the dead hobo with another one from a universe where that Rick got bored with the idea.

What event is this and where can I read it?

Because hes a selfish fuck that always lives by the skin of his teeth. An immortality field would make him complacent and cause people to get nosey. I mean shit morty has already had to tell the neighbor to fuck off, imagine how that would go down if somebody saw a bird smack into their window, unbreak its neck then fly off?

Hello newbie, Thanos Imperative is what you are looking for.

It's seen as the end of the great cosmic Marvel age, so you might want to read some of the things that happened before it first.

Good. One less person taking this show too seriously is always a plus.

the enjoyment i felt is probably rooted from the same place that makes me enjoy hitting animals with my car

Looks fun.

ok whats the start

Is it just me or is Trump to blame for this seasons quality? I'm not trying to bait or anything. I feel the exact same thing happened with the new Gorillaz album too.

thepiratebay(dot)bid/torrent/10663171/Cosmic_Marvel_2004-2011

I'm just gonna leave this here.

these posts are not bait

>3 seeders

I thought piratebay died

>f

This shocked people?
They fucking telegraphed that this was going to happen as soon as they showed there being kids playing with guns when Rick was explaining the immortality field.

The whole show exists for fucking jokes. Lore is secondary and drama needs to fuck off if it's taking up more than 20 mins MAX per season.
You are cancer

a child being accidentally killed by another child discharging a firearm is a thing that happens sometimes according to cnn

New gorillaz sucked because Damon is a hack and, yes, part of that was him trying to virtue signal with as many monkeys as possible but honestly he did that half the time before now.
If Drumpf can destroy a show it's the creators' fault. Heaps of people and media don't/didn't care and or weren't affected.

>those socks

No. Literally all women writers are to blame

It doesn't cure it. The field just suspends it. Anything that you need to keep plugged in to a generator isn't a cure; its a safety feature.

That's like calling Codeine the cure for pain. As soon as you stop taking it, the pain comes flooding back and then some.

>only one up that even has seeders, unfortunately

I know right! But just like putlocker, it seems to have too many heads to be killed off. They cut one off and two more appear.

I'd imagine it's something incredibly expensive to operate, especially as it gets larger. It's not worth the huge cost to keep one up everywhere for average people, or the lower classes who would benefit the most from it. The rich people pay enough to keep it on for their fun, so they get it. They probably don't even have them at their own houses.

A personal one wouldn't be very useful, they can be disabled, so even if he has it implanted inside him, someone would just shoot where it is, cut him open, etc., to get to the projector and turn it off while he's regenerating.

That whole thing is a plothole, really. Rick probably can't be shot anyways.

True enough. I guess Drumpf broke Harmon and the women writers.

Wouldn't the Gorillaz be more about the dumb shit going on in Britain?

Also, most conservatives are highly disengaged with the entertainment industry; don't expect to watch a cartoon on fucking adult swim or a rock group that uses cartoon characters to depict its members to have liberal ideals.

>wouldn't the Gorillaz be more about the dumb shit going on in Britain
Not at all. Damon has been detached from everyday life for some time. He complains like celebrities complain. At the weird things that eek into their international drug hazed culture. Trump is world drama for those sorts of people. Hell, even everyday people are bitching about Trump in MY country. Makes me sick, but what can you do. As if they would follow their own politics.

hail hydra

I don't get it.

>people don't die
>????
>giant space squid

If anything, nothing dying should lead to a universe with no significant life.

The point was that you still shouldn't enable kids to do shitty things even if it doesn't really hurt anybody.

Not only was she killed, she was killed by her brother, who's going to have to live with that guilt for the rest of his life. Just the timing in general for it felt too... real.

It's smaller scale and less cartoonishly grotesque than a lot of dark jokes, but this one was fleshed out in such a deliberate manner that it works too well. The funny to dark ratio is also imbalanced towards the latter, whereas melting ghost baby managed to be just funnier than it was dark.

It makes me feel like shit, user.

Nothing dies, so everything just keeps growing. And growing. And growing. Forever.

What do you think would happen to you if you never stopped growing? If you just kept sprouting more and more teeth, if your eyes just kept getting bigger? Weird shit happens with biology all the time. Frogs with seven legs, snakes with two heads, fucking midgets. None of that shit getting weeded out because nothing ever dies. Just growing and multiplying and getting more and more fucked up with every generation.

Eventually you'd have WAY worse shit than just some giant space squids, bro.

I'm sorry that your opinion is wrong, so let me correct you. The darkest thing the show has done is a tie between the cronenberg episode and the evil Morty episode.

Morty no doubt changed him back.
It was just a show of him adopting Rick's "Don't fucking cross me even on accident" attitude

>ackshyually

Why?
Healing a bullet wound in space is like removing a splinter.

>Morty no doubt changed him back.
I kind of doubt they'll ever address it.

That'll be my own personal headcanon, but I think their copout with Jerry only worked because he was in the hospital already, so they could work on him immediately.

The show has pretty impressive continuity for what it is, but they still bend and warp little details for dramatic or comedic purposes. I think the writers want her to be dead for realzies. After all: yadda yadda darkest years yadda yadda.

You really ought to try to laugh it off. Work your way up to it; tell yourself a couple of dead baby jokes, consider it practice. And yes, the girl wasn't anywhere near a hospital. What would be the point? They had an immortality field. That girl is gone, unless they also have a temporal reversal field.

>I think the writers want her to be dead for realzies
I think the writers don't really pay enough attention to what each other are doing for these characters to ever show up again.

7 years of context, is this really neeeded for the no dead thing

Needs work. Pickle Rick is a good pay off but it doesn't quite get there as THE pay off. What other ideas do you have, because always shit doesn't work AFTER pickle rick either

reddit and memey

>And given how the guy recovered from the gunshot on the roller coaster
Are you talking about when Jerry was shot? Nope. The bullet hit him right after they re-entered the field.

I guess now she's our concrete angel

"Doc and Mharti" should be the final one.

The real question we should be asking is: if it's an immortality field, how does the food stay dead?

Haha is this a funny thread about Rick and Morty I see?

Do you guys have to make a thread for every single bit in an episode?

Maybe they kill it outside and then bring it back in the field

You can go somewhere else if you like.

Yes, obviously

Why would they kill the food inside of the immortality field?

though I do recommend reading all the storylines included because they're all solid reads, it's not necessary that you do so in order to enjoy the Thanos Imperative (no death thing.)

As a biology major, this triggers my autism. It reminds me of how Hollywood portrays hacking.

That's not how biology works, your DNA contains specific instructions on what your body should look like, that's why the hair on your pubes stop growing at a certain point, or why you stop getting taller after puberty. It's not about constantly growing, it's about your body trying it's best to stick to the most ideal version of itself using whatever resources it has available.

I think Morty used him as a guinea pig to figure ut how to change his mom and sister back, but also to let his anger out.

Nah, Jerry came back while on the rollercoaster. I imagine the food it too dead to be brought back, or the common thing where aliens eat still living food.

It's me or the show is becoming more and more morbid and grim as time goes on?

It's like one of the writers is having serious personal issues right now or something

Divorce

Yeah but he was inside the field when he was shot, and the blue alien wasnt and stayed dead

Tell more

dan harmon got a divorce a little bit before production of season 3 started

No, you don't understand. The problem is that there isn't any natural selection, so any creature is valid. Then again, I don't think that would actually create tenticle monsters so I guess it's just retarded

It is not how explains it at all.
Basically the superheroes of the Cancerverse did an evil ritual to "kill" Death itself but in the process they let in some other-dimensional Lovecraftian monsters that infected and mutated everything.

Take that, Feminism!

user, biology relies on apoptosis. In this universe there is no apoptosis.

Family Guy had an early episode where death (voiced by Norm Mcdonald) cam to get Peter but injured his ankle and there was no death no matter how much people injured themselves