What do you want from Iron Fist season 2 Sup Forums?

I want a full on mystical kung-fu series like Iron Fist is meant to be. If a show like Into the Badlands can do it, then Iron Fist should have the budget to do it too.

Also a Luke Cage/Heroes for Hire team up episode would be nice as would some Daughters of the Dragon stuff.

Donning a costume and developing smoothly into a hero of NYC (as the finale of Defenders sets up) would also be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

criticalhit.net/entertainment/iron-fists-finn-jones-learned-shows-fight-choreography-just-15-minutes-scene/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want Colleen Wing to play with Iron Wang. Sprinkled with new foes as Danny learns to be a true hero. Followed by Davos, Joy and Ward shenanigans.

And since misty is coming to season 2, a light Daughters of Dragon entry for a few episodes.

I will also get to mock DannyXMisty shippers since it's never happening. So that's more of a side benefit but I still expect to do it.

Just make Heroes for Hire for fuck sake. Or better yet, cancel it, and start again fresh with a new actor. I cant sit through another season of Danny being a bitch and talking about magic stuff we'll never see

I want an outfit so bad. They designed and used a gull garb for the other Iron Fist.

Didn't think it could work on screen but his costume is pretty baller.

Anybody got the concept for his outfit? Body armour/sash stuff?

The mask

Slav Fist

this?

>If a show like Into the Badlands can do it, then Iron Fist should have the budget to do it too.
Is that show good

Not that I don't agree. My ideal Iron Fist show would've been martial arts/live-action shonenshit.

>those nipple outlines

Yes

iwould love a mortal wepons tournament or orson randall whit his gun-fu

Less political drama and angst.

More martial arts and lighter tone.

I'm getting sick of the Netflix style already.

Honestly not sure, in terms of overall sense.
I mean, I want Danny to put on the DD suit and pretend to be him at some point, but let's leave that for DD series 3 or whenever they pull the trigger on the tv version of Born Again/that Bendis plot.

Until then, I guess I could go a little bit of Orson Randall or flashbacks to previous Fists juxtaposed with Danny. I think they will bring Orson in as a character at some point.
The Immortal Weapons are way too good to just leave as that Bride cameo.

I read PM+IF when I was a kid (old cunt here) and Danny doesn't have too many strong plots of his own. They're mostly to do with Kun Lun stuff. Davos is a good villain, so he should come back.

But the strength of IF in the older stuff was his playing off Cage and the supporting cast. So I think they should have just gone to teaming them up desu, and having KnightWing.

I mean, they're prob gonna have to come up with some OC Danny fights crime stuff for a bit, adn then connect it to some Davos shit, it might be a bit contrived.

this. everyone wants a full costume but I think a green and yellow tracksuit with a mask would be perfectly acceptable. I feel like if they gave him a costume like Daredevil they would go to far with it. while I love Daredevil's suit in the Netflix series I feel like its to busy and over designed.

Its quite enjoyable. First season is lacking in the story department, but season 2 improves in every way.

There is more martial arts/kung fu action in the first episode of Into the Badlands season 2 then the entirety of Iron Fist season 1.

Also it doesn't shy away from mystical/fantasy stuff.

Damn, I should watch this shit. That looks legitimately good.

Sick of every other live-action show having shitty fight scenes. Wish we could get something like an original tokusatsu made over here.

Not much:
- Mask
- A more toned up body
- Better fighting sequences
- The Fist actually taking someone down
- Less angst/A more chill Danny
- More Ward
Sure a good plot and more K'un Lun would be more than welcome but I feel like I'm asking for too much here.

More fun, less boring melodrama.

No Rand Corporation bullcrap

Daughters of the Dragon

Steel Serpent

Lei-Kung the Thunderer

better fight coreography

let him learn to just use the iron fist whenever and not be some kind of charge up move

give him a mask

he could figth the golden tigers or master kang could cuck him

but the acting is terrible.

yeah they brought in actual martial arts experts from Asia to train the cast for months and have a whole choreography team. Its pretty interesting. Easily some of the best martial arts action Ive seen on tv.

That outfit looks so good and even if it does look goofy to casuals you can easily interpret it as Danny's attempt to mimic Daredevil's suit which adds some charm to it.
They fucking dropped the ball in the scene OP posted.

>live-action shonenshit.
That'd be so fun. And Finn Jones has the looks to pull that off.
But I guess it's a little too cartoony for the super serious Netflix shows.

Nice. I knew I should've been watching it. I wish Marvel did the same for Iron Fist. Honestly, that's always what I had always thought they'd do.

MK and maybe Tilda are the only weak links in the acting department imo. Sunny, Widow, and especially Quinn are great.

>he goes out fighting crime to honor Daredevil but without a mask because he hasn't had one before
>gets recognised as Danny Rand the billionaire missing guy that came back 4 months ago inside a week
>realises being recognised as a vigilante is a bad thing

And then he thinks to put on the mask he saw Orson wear because he's an unoriginal cunt, done.

luke cage showing up as a bro and kind of a mentor
gradually unlock new chi-based powers as he stops being a tardo.
a fucking mask so competent double can do all the fighting
a chi gauge visible on screen at all times

Jessica appears, beats him up and verbally humiliates him because that's my fetish.

I feel really bad for the actors on Iron Fist.

Finn Jones literally had to learn his choreography 15 minutes before filming.

>I was learning the fight scenes 15 minutes before we actually shot them because the schedule was so tight. So 15 minutes before the stunt director would talk me through the choreography and I’d just jump straight into it.

criticalhit.net/entertainment/iron-fists-finn-jones-learned-shows-fight-choreography-just-15-minutes-scene/

Yeah, I'm not sure why they went for the gritty realistic angle for Iron Fist. It just doesn't really fit imo.

How did they manage to fuck this up so badly?

And don't forget he had to put up with the whole asian controversy to the point where the SJW chased him off Twitter.
He looked alright in Defenders when he wasn't being written as an idiot. The part where he just casually orders dinner for everybody and starts chilling was nice.

Hunkfist

I hope this is what it takes for Snyderfags to reconsider backing super-serious capeshit. Whether it's Marvel or DC, it usually doesn't work, and only hinders what the stories are capable of when everyone's trying to do it. Luke Cage and Iron Fist should be closer to the tone they have in the movies, to even shit out

This

IF S2 could be saved if they just made him more laid back. It seems more in the actor's range, and from what people mention all the time it's closer to iron fist as a character too

>a chi gauge visible on screen at all times
This sounds so amazingly cheesy that I absolutely want it, especially if combined with

Cancellation.
Same with all the other god awful tv shows.

Danny spent a fuckload of time trying to get his company back. What reason do you think they would give for him giving it all up rather than keep it pro bono?

Make the actor get in shape? He looks like a fucking twink, not a martial artist. Also ask the writers to look to his comics for inspiration instead of just reading his wiki entry.

Also how about you get a fight choreographer who isn't absolute horse shit for your martial arts show.

>Insert monk "material possessions suck" saying
Last thing we need is more boardroom crap

The designs is MUA 2 were fucking amazing.

A new lead actor. I didn't think season 1 was as bad as everyone made it out to be, but goddamn Finn Jones sucked.

I feel it's somewhat obvious season 2 of iron fist is going to be him filling in as daredevil in the absence of matt

how do we fix iron fist?
just make him daredevil

>martial artist
>does kung fu of all things
>also a buddhist
>unable to sit in full lotus

yeah that was a good scene

That goes for all the other Netflix shows seeing how they suck big time compared to DD.

>No New York
>No "muh continuity"
>No corporate bs
>Have Danny act somewhat like comics Danny, or at least drop his angry PTSD shit that Finn Jones can't pull off
>more happy/cutesy Danny
>more focus on cool magic martial arts
>hire an actual fight choreographer

just do a giant tournament arc, really. preferably the Immortal Weapons or at least elements from it.

Hope not, Fisk would literally rape his metrosexual boipussy.

Sounds hot.

Will Colleen be forced to watch?

I too would like them to do this character right for once. I don't have high hopes though.

He was so annoying in his own show and I thought they'd maybe do him right in defenders be pairing him up with the others. Nope. He was an angsty little bitch the whole time.

I have hope for the punisher, as long as they stay the course and make him the exact same guy he was in daredevil we will be fine

if he at some point has a change of heart and shows mercy on an enemy, I might actually kill myself with a shot to the head. That's how much it means to me that they get this right.

We already spent that coin, user. It was that shit warehouse gauntlet with the lame Bride

Good fight scenes
Better characterization for Danny
TWO glowing Iron Fists
Mask
Misty Knight and bionic arm
Good look at Shou-Lao

I was hoping that they would ignore it

God I really fucking that scene from OP. Were we supposed to be hyped? Was that meant to be an "OH SHIT" moment? He's not wearing a costume or anything and he's not doing anything he didn't do in any of his other appearances. He's just kneeling there in a green/yellow jacket (GET IT? BECAUSE THAT'S THE COLORS HE WEARS IN THE COMICS IT'S ONLY A NOD TO THAT BECAUSE THAT'S SOOOOOO SILLY LOL ISN'T IT CREATIVE THIS WAY??) with only the one fist doing anything of importance.

I want hands that catch on fucking fire.

I want well thought out choreography that is more martial arts magic than boring MMA.

I want a consistently written Danny. Is he a detached monk or a billionaire playboy? Smooth or bumbling? Reckless or rigid? If him jumping back and forth is part of the whole "man of two worlds" thing, then lamp shade it and make it part of his development.

I want a solid third of the season to not be about beating up literal retards in an insane asylum.

I want hands that catch on FUCKING FIRE

>Good look at Shou-Lao

never going to happen. Marvel likes to cheap out with these shows

>No choppy quick cuts
> can actually see the techniques being used
>fast paced and well choreographed
>wide angle shots to see everything

Netflix needs to hire whoever directs this as well as it's fight choreographer for Iron Fist

This
also give him the costume and make it similar to this look.
Also more Bromance with Luke Cage

They seriously need to show Kun'lun flashbacks.

I question how it can be brought up so much but none of it actually shown. Season 1 seriously needed one full episode of Danny's training in Kun'lun and him taking down the dragon to get the Iron Fist. Show it instead of telling it.

>Season 1 seriously needed one full episode of Danny's training in Kun'lun and him taking down the dragon to get the Iron Fist. Show it instead of telling it.
I was waiting for an episode like that all the season and instead I got Danny telling how he and Davos spied the monk's daughter without any single fucking picture or anything.

Fuck that shit seriously.

I want a recasting to someone who can act and respects their character enough to go to the gym to stop looking like a twink fuccboi

A mask. So they can get a proper fighter stand in

>Finn Jones to take all the Mexican supplements
>Barely any plot other than that for some reason a coalition of martial artists decide Iron Fist needs to get his ass whupped.
>No deeper meaning. It's just a plot to get Iron Fist proper fight scenes and have his character do something other than go bipolar at a hair trigger
>No attempts at realism. If a MMA style is included have it consist of body slams and spinning shit.
>Release heroes for hire the very next day to chide the complaints of no plot.
It would tank and be shit but it would serve to quickly gut Danny's personality.

Why is Danny suddenly not an emotional wreck? Because all he's been doing is brawling with no actual thought process beyond that.

Just have Danny stop being so naive and insisting on people believe his incredible story without actually demonstrating his powers.

Every scene somebody scoffs at him for his unbelievable story should end with him punching a hole in them.

I want Iron Fist to be the lighthearted, fun entry in the Netflix Universe. There can be angst and drama, of course, but it shouldn't be so relentless. Let him enjoy his powers.

>The first shot of Danny is him with two black eyes and on an adrenaline high.

Shit, I'm realizing how much better that scene would have worked if he was wearing the mask. They're already playing on Daredevil parallels, why not put that final touch on?

more colleen wing

dead misty

Does Netflix even have the budget for this?

>Marco Polo
>Sense8

They have the budget.

>I will also get to mock DannyXMisty shippers since it's never happening.

there are actual real life dannyxmisty shippers?

>Danny gets killed by Davos.

>Ward plunges his hands into Danny's heart and becomes the new Iron Fist

More glowing fist. I've never read the comics but surely he uses it more than what the show portrays.

Being written as a stronger character in general. He seems so lose himself to his emotions time after time and its irritating to have someone that is well trained in centering the body and mind piss himself like a little kid every time he gets mad.

More Ward. Goes without saying desu.

Are you unaware of the fact that they've been thing in the comics for decades?

Costume and good kung fu. That's literally it.

>Build a courtyard set
>Surround it with green screens
>Put some filters to make it look like a memory/less jarring
Boom. If they wanted they could go the whole nine yards with it, but I think they're unwilling to dumb such an amount of money and effort in this show.

but shippers?

>what do you want from Iron Fist season 2 Sup Forums?
To not suck.

Marvel only allows them to allocate like $100 to the special effects budget, so probably not.

They do but Perlmutter won't let them access it

>I want hands that catch on fucking fire.
>I want hands that catch on FUCKING FIRE
My man. I fucking hate the way the Iron Fist looks in the show.

if they don't put eyeholes on it, it'd be perfect

>what do you want from Iron Fist season 2 Sup Forums?
To die in production?

then how's a cracker gonna see?

I thought he did fine for what he went through. He was better in deffenders and I think S2 will be even better.

>you will not replace us
>replaces Danny

If they can't have him running around with the Fist all the time I would rather they introduce a villain who can mess with his chi rather than have him continue looking like a chump on his own.

No u

that's so stupid.

I want a proper suit, loads-a-bantz, and the best martial arts choreography in a show as of yet.
And keep Colleen and Ward as they are.

A proper plot is not nearly as important as proper fight scenes.

Make it a Luke Cage AND Iron Fist Series.

Both are shit Solo.