youtube.com/watch?v=K46McMq9IF4
youtube.com/watch?v=vI09qCu_TaM
instagram.com/p/BYDoVSAnfa5/?taken-by=rimbaracer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can say that about any cartoon

I forgot all about this show.

I used to think it took place in the same universe as Swat Kats

Why would anyone make this? Why?

Road Rovers was unironically good even if it was furry bait. Exile and Blitz as these broad european caricatures was comedy gold

I remember this!

I just forgot what this show was called.

And what it was about.

All I remember was that one of the members was wearing a straight jacket.

fuck you! it was cool

A sea-sponge as a protagonist? For real?

A trilogy about italo-american organized crime? Who would make a movie about this?

Tales about two young people who fall in love against the will of their families and a tyrant king driven by his own inner envy disguised as his madness? Ridiculous!

It's interesting that the dogs were all pets of world leaders. Fast forward to today and that makes a reboot unlikely.

Oh really? Who did the girl dog belong to?

Because it hardcore dude. Look at all that awesome squeezed into just one shot. Good shit.

To sell me toys specifically.

why not? animal superheroes were cool
the problem is this was trying to mix action and comedy but each ruined the other, unlike.. say.. earthworm jim or freakazoid, where they clearly leaned harder on the comedy.. or biker mice from mars, where the comedy was relief during the action.

they were the best part. colleen was funny once in a while too. most of the rest.. eugh. but it tried. i LOVED it in its day.
but those are all awful
prime minister of england
fucking AWESOME toys. i miss shit like that. i wish we'd get it again. Each one weighed like several pounds, they were like holding sex toys. Big enough to properly gnaw on any other action figures you had, and a brilliant dorsal-fin mechanism to open and close the mouths.. neato rubbery skin.. god, I miss them so. but like so many toylines they disappeared before i could save up enough money to get more than 4 of them.

Why would anyone make this? Why? And not have Vinnie hook up with Charley.

STOP TALKING ABOUT STREET SHARKS

So they could make one joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=K46McMq9IF4

The real question is why they have gigantic elephant ears and look nothing like mice.
But hey, martians. also, their villain was voiced by w. morgan sheppard, so...

Ha.

ugh that was so awkwardly done. fucking snaredrum raps are the worst. cringe and a half. still, good effort.

>mfw 'I'M PERFECT'
My buddy and I still say this in that voice. First time I'd ever met someone else who had seen it.

Tell that to Vin Diesel.

>That episode where Hunter's trying to insist his superpowers are personality-based, and then at the end reminds them he also has super speed he just doesn't use very often
i feel like even the writers didn't know what they were doing. They just goofed around after a latter-season Animaniacs writing sesh and dropped in the leftovers.
Uh.. is that Big Slammu puppet just a recolored RIpster? because that is a travesty.

Link me

vinnie was banging charley.
throttle had his mouse gf on mars (carbine?)
modo had a cute little 'nephew"
you forgot about antennaes, must have for alien mice

I remember the figures had like, extending antennae.. what was the point of that
>banging
like, maybe in another 5-6 years. She was making him work hard for it.
I remember Throttle having a lady and I remember Carbine but were they the same character?

I had leader shark, skater shark, rock shark and the car before even watching the show.

I had leader shark, mike tyson shark, nerd shark, black whale and not a kid squid.

youtube.com/watch?v=vI09qCu_TaM
Nah. The reason why they're on Earth in the first place is because they were looking for Harley, Vinnie's martian gf.

>only 13 episodes

why do I feel like I watched this show a ton as a kid?

to this day I still get peppermint milkshakes

i had the four mains plus the lobster, but three of them were the special metallic version and the sk8r was the special sports version or whatever, so he didnt have his cool claws.

no way, it had at least 2 seasons didnt it?
that was it, Harley. Carbine was just a soldier they respected a lot.

Road Rovers had just the one. I watched the whole season on Youtube a few years ago out of curiosity and it's an alright show.

There's really basic but good action scenes, referential humor like in other WB shows but in smaller doses, and some semblance of plot. The characters are fun.

god I remember there being a plot about finding out their leader was the owner guy, he had glowing eyes and shit, some shit about Parvo being a cat.. that was all in one season?
which reminds me, the scottish Mai chick was hot.

i forgot their bikes were like horses. lol

>trying to watch an episode
I get the feeling the composer really couldn't be arsed with this, he basically just (badly) remixed his Freakazoid theme for the OP.

Also Tress MacNeille's "British" accent is fucking atrocious. It sounds like an Australian who's had a mild stroke.

that's her cockney, so .. yeah basically that's about right.
compare her "Madonna" in that simpsons episode where they were taking her back to the states from england, in exchange for homer being pardoned for hitting the queen's carriage
>"Oi'm telling you, oi'm English!"
>"English women don't pump gas naked."
honestly I think it's charming as fuck. meanwhile there's nothing quite as sad as Jess Harnell being given such a generic voice role and doing ... such a good job.. being generic.

>I remember the figures had like, extending antennae.. what was the point of that
So you could fit the helmet on their heads without the antenna poking out or snapping to bits.

Colleen is meant to be a bit doolally. That's what I liked about her. She's about a hair away from being a girl Pinky, and I guarantee if you asked Tress she'd say that was her inspiration. Like "can I make the girl character less boring and overly perfect? What if she's a fucking braindamaged nutjob"

Ohh I thought the helmets had like.. holes.. for the antennae. man it's funny, i loved removable helmets and armor as a kid, but once I grew up I realized there's a reason collectors' figures just have swappable heads. The smaller the scale, the more impossible it is to make materials the right thinness to lay properly on the body, and retaining joint functionality is a joke
Those fucking ronin warriors figures.. I thought they were so cool. I look at them now and just laugh at the pinheads and wish I could afford the quality shit

>Ohh I thought the helmets had like.. holes.. for the antennae.
Why though? They didn't have holes in their helmets in the show.

>sell me toys

shrug. toy-memories. they are what they are. i didnt even own them, but a friend did.

>animal head and tail
>fur all over
>human proportions even including feet

textbook furry design.

sadly. worst way you can do furry. but that's what happened.

yeah this weird glowy eyed scienceman basically just puts dogs in a machine that makes them come out armored and humanoid, and kind of fucked up on the sheepdog making him into chewbacca. man, why did cartoon writers used to think cowardice was funny? it's just annoying. I mean, a Daffy type character who has to weasel his way out of things with words, yeah. funny enough. but characters just shrieking in fright and acting like scared little girls is only funny once. and then Blitz had that problem too half the time. and what was with his claws? what kind of power is that? anyway jeff bennett is awesome

the 90's were such a magical time

There's some Berenstein Bears shit going on here because I also remember it lasting more than one season.

>all i wanted was to make tamira webm
instagram.com/p/BYDoVSAnfa5/?taken-by=rimbaracer
stop fucking me over, stupid converter!

Fuck, I forgot I had that squid too.

It seems like they were trying to combine the sense of humor of the Spielberg shows with a relatively straightforward action show. Made for a decent combo, actually.

>that episode where a small country's leader/weapon dealer manipulates two neighboring countries into a war so they'll destroy each other and his country can take over the leftovers
>the two warring countries are Eisneria and Katzenstock

It was the Queen of England.

I recall that episode having pretty fluid animation with good exageration.

>WB mocking Disney

Hilarious. Unfortunately a new country emerged from this conflict, Lassetveria that's stronger than ever.

I liked Extreme Dinosaurs more as a kid.

my god i never picked up on that

I thought it more episodes then that

Plus didnt they have a part if the story that would loop because of time travel