No memes, no shills, no trolls. Will Trump win or lose?

No memes, no shills, no trolls. Will Trump win or lose?

pic unrelated

If one Clinton state flips or if more states come out as Trump states then yes.

He will lose

He will lose, I'm sorry to tell you the cold hard truth.

He will not be permitted to win.

His odds are about 40%. Republicans have always had the disadvantage when it comes to the electoral college because so many dense urban places vote for gimmedats.

i think the large enthusiasm will barely put him over the top by countering the voter fraud from hillary but then the dems will call for a recount

the real question is, if trump wins by a landslide, what will the dems do?

Don't listen to shills we weren't supposed to make it past the primaries and Shillary was supposed to be 50 points up

he is gonna win.

Ma nigga. The conditioning is already shattered.

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, as a father I decided to abandon him and vote for Her instead.

I know that she's not the perfect candidate but at least she's not a sexist bigot.

My daughters deserve more than sexist Drumpf. Your sisters and mother deserve more.

he already won

Belgians can't vote in US elections

>no memes, no shills, no trolls

Hillary is not holding back

this is her last chance and she isn't even going to hide the mass voter fraud

her campaign has hundreds of millions of dollars that are going to pay for votes.

In short she is going to pay a couple hundred people in each state to mass vote. She is working on getting W2's to illegals so they can pretend to be regular citizens and she does pay them far less.

But yeah good luck telling somebody they are not a citizen or verifying that each vote isn't from a dead man or verifying they've only voted in 1 district.

Trump is going to lose hard, however she is so desperate that if anybody really wanted to they could catch her, but they won't.

Just remember you will see a greater than 70% turn out in PA, Nevada, Florida, Main, Colorado, Texas, and Oregon

Most of them will be fraud

Is that like a big onion ring? What is that?

Trump is going to win. Not in a landslide. But he is going to get states in the rust belt that haven't been red in decades. The black vote will be much smaller than for Obama which will make OH an easy win. Same with NC. The polls are (actually) rigged. Over sampling by 8 to 9% democrat. How is hat useful.

Think about which voter base had all the excitement in he last two Obama wins. This is why he outperformed polls that showed closer races. Motivation = turnout. I've been able to vote since 2000. This is the first election i will actually do it.

yeah

Trump will receive a higher percentage of the popular vote than Romney did, but he will do slightly worse in the electoral college, especially if he loses Utah to McMuffin and New Mexico to Hillary.

An actual Republican president is more unlikely every year as demographics change. At this point total amnesty would be a blessing for the GOP because then they could stop hemorrhaging Latino support with their deportation fantasies and appeal to socially conservative and evangelical elements of the Latino population: the Marco Gambit, if you will.

Drumph will win.