Will Trump Win?

Guys, Im getting data from all these fucked sources and I would really like to hear from y'all about if Trump has a chance to win this thing and why you think that way. MAGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Okq62OMdaU
pastebin.com/ExZ42cEt
pastebin.com/mHr1H28V
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will win

I give him 90% chance to win now

It's gonna be a wild ride user

Just remember this. In 2008, we were told McCain was going to lose because when you vote for someone just to keep the other guy out, that candidate loses.

Do the math.

Before my record gets corrected, I mean Obama was Trump and McCain was Hillary. Trump has all the enthusiasm. He'll win.

Same thing with Romney 2012 and Kerry 2004
It's just hard for people to turnout for someone they're not excited for and be in line for hours in the cold (or heat in some places) just to vote for someone they don't even like
Happened to me in 2008
I just left and said fuck it

>check facebook
>go on Trump's page
>his rally updates always have 700k+ likes, most of his updates have atleast 50k+ likes
>check Hillary's
>she's lucky if she breaks 30k
>most of her updates have comments calling her a criminal and that she should drop out
>Trump's comments are always fiercely enthusiastic and positive

Also have 5 friends that have Trump liked and only 2 like Hillary. Then again, I live in Indiana, so it doesn't mean much.

Doubles for Trump landslide

like most elections it will be decided by the media on the last day. Brexit was basically decided by a bunch of papers running stories about a muslim extremist guy called anjem choudary supporting remain versus the queen supporting brexit. Whoever your tabloids in america support will most likely win, i think that's Clinton?

Yeah he's fucking winning

I want Drumpf to win but he probably won't because he's too alienating.

>Will Trump Win?
No.

Hillary will steal the election.

You know it in your heart to be true.

yes you fucking retard now fucking kill yourself

Tabloids here aren't as big as they are in the UK, you guys have all kinds of stuff like the DailyMail and Telegraph

Though if we go by that, Trump has an edge since the most popular and most distributed tabloid is pretty pro-Trump and runs lots of anti-Hillary/anti-Obama stories regularly (The National Enquirer)

Except at the time everyone hated republicans because of bush and everybody wanted Obama to win because le first black president xD

>I want Drumpf to win but he probably won't because he's too alienating.
He's too divisive among Republicans and Conservatives, true. He's also pushing the nigger, spic and woman vote deeper into Hillary's camp with his antics.

Regardless, Hillary will steal it.

He's winning but Hillary will win the election the same way Dubya got it. (By cheating)
So the media has to make it look like Trump's losing so it won't be so obvious

Except at the time everyone hated republicans because of Trump and everybody wanted Hillary to win because le first wymyn president xD

Boobies boobies baby user want suck suck and comfort ;_;

Can anyone in this thread use actually studies and political stats to prove their point? I give Trump a 15% chance of winning if he performs well in Florida, N.C., Ohio, and Nevada. But he needs to do perfectly

Pic related, this optimistic scenario puts Trump at less than 270. Can he really do better than this map?

Why of course! :^)

FUCK YOU. TRUMP WILL WIN, I JUST KNOW IT. STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS.

>Butthurt Trumptard here that will soon call you shill

SHILL

don't be like them.

Trump IS winning. Trump WILL win!

lmao he'll crush it like my nigga Mondale

suuuuuuuuure

pls have cancer

Bretty good chances for a meme president to win.

Are you retarded or just retarded?

>FUCK YOU. TRUMP WILL WIN, I JUST KNOW IT. STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS.
If you are so certain that Trump will win, why does someone saying otherwise trigger you so?

You believe that Hillary would be the most corrupt and evil president ever, right?

So what makes you think she won't steal the election to get what she wants?

being connected to you is worse

Hide your guns on Nov7th. I can tell you are NOT going to take it well when he loses. Have a friend keep them until you no want to an hero.

I legitimately don't know how anybody can think he has any chance of winning.

He has at some point alienated nearly every demographic other than straight white males. I'm not stating that as a dig against straight white males, but its a fact. You just can't win an election by pandering to one demo that's not even that large anymore. I don't know how you people can delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

and calling me a shill doesn't make this any less true.

>Hide your guns on Nov7th. I can tell you are NOT going to take it well when he loses. Have a friend keep them until you no want to an hero.
I've never seen a board on Sup Forums collectively commit suicide.

Should be a story for the ages.

Trump will win. Not triggered.

Adults who actually vote don't have time to 'like' Facebook posts. We are making a living and raising families.

Try harder next time.

He will win because I just voted for him!!!!!

>Trump will win. Not triggered.
Hillary will steal the election.

We've already started to hear about irregularities coming out of Texas.

MAKE WHITE
TRASH AGAIN

75%

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

Yes

Yes. He will win. By a landslide.

Nerd virgin detected

>He has at some point alienated nearly every demographic other than straight white males. I'm not stating that as a dig against straight white males, but its a fact. You just can't win an election by pandering to one demo that's not even that large anymore. I don't know how you people can delude yourself into thinking otherwise.
Even if Hillary wasn't stealing the election, Trump has demographics against him.

He pissed off the niggers.
He really pissed off the spics.
He really pissed off the women.
He pissed off the Republicans.

He's too divisive to win. If Hillary wasn't stealing the election that is.

Read the polls fuckwit. All of them. Take the average. They show Hillary winning. No need to fix it, not that she could.

Grow the fuck up.

We shouldn't use that as evidence, that is the Bernout approach to determining enthusiasm. It doesn't mean you will win.

That said, Trump has many factors in his favor that Bernie didn't. He may well be Mr Brexit afterall.

>Trump thread
>Mestiza attention whore as the OP

Hmm...

Highly underrated post right there.

I didn't see those polls, the ones I saw showed him with a Huge margin which corresponds to the real world evidence I have seen with my own eyes, I don't really give a shit who wins, either way we're fucked, but I am willing to let the results filter in so long as it is an honest result, I don't want any criminal actions happening during this election of cellphone cameras everywhere,

Polls are shit, not to be trusted. Rigged through oversampling democrats when republicans have seen massive registration increases in all areas.

Measure the energy around the candidates, size of rallies, support on social media and the internet. Trump has overwhelming support, it is even peaking through in the early voting in some areas. On top of that, Clinton is not getting her face out there anymore, Trump has plans to visit every state that is in play over the next couple of weeks. He broadcasts all his speeches, she hides. I mean come on man, who do you think is getting the message out there more effectively? You see it in the polls, even the tilted, rigged polls are showing more support for Trump.

A week and a half is an eternity in an election that is this big. Plenty of time to push it from a dead heat, to a landslide in his favor, which is what I think is going to happen, so long as we fucking get out there, redpill, and watch the polls on election day.

Guard those polls with your lives, because fuck man, you know there will be fraud if we allow it, they will not lose power without a fight.

It's hard to say for this one, a lot less obvious than 2008 or 2012.

Both sides seem to strongly believe they will win, but Republicans have the advantage because they are the challengers and their voters seem more motivated. A lot of liberals just seem to assume they will win because the polls say so and they won the last two elections so easily.

>is winning

Based on what? Your gut, faggot? There's not a single credible poll that has him winning now. There not a single reading of the electoral map based on the polls in each state that has him anywhere close to 270.

On Nov 9th your tears will nourish me.

>Read the polls fuckwit. All of them. Take the average. They show Hillary winning. No need to fix it, not that she could.
Yes, I know.
I believe Hillary could and probably would win this election fairly thanks to Trump's divisiveness among the demographics.
I don't believe that will stop Hillary from fixing the election though.
I don't believe she wants to take that chance.

>Grow the fuck up.
And do what exactly?
Accept the results no matter what?
Accept the fact that whomever you vote for, it's actually ZOG for president?

Some absolutely jaw dropping scandal would have to surface for Hillary to lose. The trickle of leaks has conditioned the public to be unresponsive towards corruption.

Trump will probably win. I realize this because 160 IQ, etc. The actual data backs this up, but you really have to dig to find it since the MSM is so avidly against him.

Also, share this faggots, this will win it all. Best Trump speech to date.
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

You don't know what you're talking about. You spew incorrect talking points and think you made a coherent argument but it's just GIGO.

Look at the historical accuracy of the polls. When you take the average of all polls, they get it right every time. Look back. The data is there.

Kek will pick you back up don't worry about it.

Met a Mexican Hillary supporter, all he kept doing was talking about God and Trump being a racist. I asked him how's is he a racist and he went on a tangent about how Trump's just saying what everyone wants to hear etc. I gave him facts about Hillary and he just turned red and started yelling at me about how Trump doesn't like us because we're a minority and he's rich.
He's a beaner and I'm a gook, Hillary supporters don't like facts and go by feelings. I didn't even say that Trump would be a great president but he would get rid of corruption and money in politics and he said he's a billionaire ND just wants more money. I ask he has so much money why does he need more and he had no response. I just can't believe I've met someone this stupid, I work at a truck yard and a lot of the beaners that I've spoken to are voting for Trump. I managed to convert most of the truckers including ones that were going to vote for Jill Stein.

>Best Trump speech to date.
Better than this speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Okq62OMdaU

Yuri warned us about this.

Right? Hope those faggot Trump supporters livestream it when they an hero.

And if they don't an hero, we have to put up with their pathetic whining and conspiracy theories forever.

So do the right thing Trumpsters - end it.

>both sides seem to strongly believe they will win

What the fuck are you talking about? The GOP made the historic decision to STOP FUNDING their own nominee's campaign in the last month of the election to focus the money elsewhere. Meanwhile, Trump is going all across the country telling crowds of deplorables the election is rigged - which only makes sense if you know you're going to get blown out in advance.

The only people who strongly believe Trump is going to win at this point are his delusional brown shirts. Even that fucking Sith Lord Carl Rove (who insisted that Romney would win even after he lost) says Trump has no chance. This election is over. The best Republicans can hope for is maintaining control of the House and only ceding a slim majority in the Senate.

>Right? Hope those faggot Trump supporters livestream it when they an hero.
Well, that way the weak will be weeded out from the strong.

>And if they don't an hero, we have to put up with their pathetic whining and conspiracy theories forever.
I'm hoping the shitposters go back to Sup Forums and the other boards. Though this board will be a complete mess until well after the inauguration. Once the president is (s)elected, this place will be shitposting central.

>So do the right thing Trumpsters - end it.
Actually after Trump loses they should stop relying on the Jewish controlled process of elections and actually free the White race from the Jews using other means.

This election will hopefully disenfranchise millions of pissed off White people.

After all, the Jews will never allow us to vote ourselves freedom from them.

The only way Trump wouldn't win is if they rig the machines. It's clear as day.

pastebin.com/ExZ42cEt
pastebin.com/mHr1H28V

It's a lot to read through, but it's VITAL, and get this out to as many people as possible before election day and have them call, write, and email these people.

SHILLSHILLSHILLSHILLSHILLSHILL

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING, IT MUST BE EVIL CLINTON TALK. NICE SCRIPT THERE CTR. KEK CAN'T EVEN TRY TO CONVINCE ME

Wasn't the early voting in WI looking pretty good for Trump?

Every fucking poll has trump losing.

>inb4 over sample blah hurr durr. That was 2008 and was an inside poll not the independent polls that do it right and aren't remotely influenced by anyone. Faggot.

Facts matter.

I mean the actual voters on the ground, not cuckservatives who thought Romney might win

Omg, it looks like it says "TRAMP"

I think Trump's going to win, on voter turnout and anti-fraud measures.

It could get very messy if he doesn't win the initial count. It is all too obvious that Hillary has demonstrated corruption in previous high offices and only been kept out of prison by Obama's abuse of office, and has been using illegal and underhanded tactics to steal the election, including coordinated false accusations, agent provocateurs, illegal campaign funding, organized repeat voting, voting machine tampering, corruption of educational institutions treating Trump campaigning as hate speech, and mainstream media corruption.

For her to win would be an obvious executive coup, which could lead to a military counter-coup, which is why Obama's working so hard to stir up Russia to the brink of war, so the military will be busy while his crooked shit goes down at home.

>SHILLSHILLSHILLSHILLSHILLSHILL
>I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING, IT MUST BE EVIL CLINTON TALK. NICE SCRIPT THERE CTR. KEK CAN'T EVEN TRY TO CONVINCE ME
1. Hillary is the most corrupt person to ever run for President.
2. Hillary is the most evil person to ever run for President.
3. Hillary will not even attempt to rig this election for herself because she wants fairness and truthfulness to succeed above all.

Which one of those statements is not like the others?

P.S. Kek doesn't exist.

They have Chinese ballots?

He won't win.

>this is the actual map
Okay guys, can Trump actually win literally every swing state and Hillary-leaning state? He either needs a ridiculous amount of luck or a huge event that shifts momentum in his favor.

Trump has been gaining momentum ever since the Obamacare premiums were announced to be rising. Though I expect another nasty "Trump tape" to drop before the election. If, miraculously, that doesn't happen, Trump will win.

> too busy being an adult to "like" things on facebook
>spends all night shitposting on Sup Forums

This is for our country.

This is how it looks right now with toss ups.

All Hillary needs to do is keep everything blue and win 18 electoral votes from either gray or red.

Trump has to keep everything that's red and win 144 electoral votes from either blue or gray.

That's quite a fucking mountain to climb.

...again...if Hillary wasn't stealing the election that is.

CTR or just stupid?

There's no "actual map". There's just polling data.

Do you answer poll-takers when they call you? It has become an odd thing to do now, meaning they only get results from odd people. People have little patience for unsolicited calls, and many, particularly Trump voters, have little trust that poll-takers are part of something honest enough to have public value.

Furthermore, they select "likely voters". How they select "likely voters" determines the result they reach. Voter enthusiasm is much higher for Trump. People understand that this election isn't the usual Kang vs. Kodos: this choice matters. Many more people are likely to vote this time, especially to come out and vote for Trump.

There is no reliable polling data. Polls have been badly wrong before.

>15% chance of winning

>shills chime in awe of such math skills

Why does CTR spend so much $$$ trying to persuade and target people of autistic proportions

this is what modern leftism looks like

she is your enemy

>There is no reliable polling data. Polls have been badly wrong before.
And you only say that because your favorite candidate is losing. If he were winning in the polls, you'd unconditionally trust them.

Again though because your type seemingly ignores it every time I say it...

Hillary is going to win because she is stealing the election.
Yes, Hillary probably could win the election fair and square due to how divisive Trump is, but she's not going to risk it.

Hillary is going to win due to her stealing the election because she's that fucking evil and corrupt.

(and the bilderberg's are on her side)

Ctr

No, being untrue makes it untrue. And you are a faggot shill.

A 9 inch nat cock would make her faint

Now you faggot shills are incorporating the "steal" narrative.

>Muh polls.
Fuck your self shill

Fuck off CTR

if anybody looks like a shill here, it's you

can't wait for this fucking meme election to be over

>Now you faggot shills are incorporating the "steal" narrative.
And you faggots actually think Hillary, despite being the most corrupt and evil person to desire the presidency ever, wouldn't steal it.

Then you whiny little bitches also claim that anyone you disagree with is CTR?

I've already spoken out against Hillary in ever single post in this thread but I'm CTR because I don't have Trump's cock in my mouth like you do?

You fucking Trumpcucks are pathetic.

>2016
>pretending to believe the tabloid media polls
>being a friendless shill

Wrong.
She loses. Ctr

SHILL
H
I
L
L

>>There is no reliable polling data. Polls have been badly wrong before.
>you only say that because your favorite candidate is losing. If he were winning in the polls, you'd unconditionally trust them.
Fuck you and your stupid bullshit.

Regardless of what the polls said, I'd never "unconditionally trust them".

And Trump isn't just "my favorite candidate", he's popular. People are excited about voting for him. Hardly anyone shows up at Hillary rallies. Everyone knows she's a criminal being installed as an establishment tool.

You are a faggot shill.

>>They have Chinese ballots?
ONRY IN CHINATOWN

Fuck you. You're a shill. And a giant faggot.

Faggots believe ALL 4 of these will remain blue this time.

Big, fat, blubbering faggots.

Thank you for correcting the record, faggot.