Defenders

>People actually waited 3 years for this

I'm waiting for Punisher.

Y>it really wasn't bad
Plebs will refute this

I think everyone is.

I liked it and watching it made me happy.

Fag

The fact that the Hand went from Ninja cult to generic mob is so disappointing.

OFFICIAL 2017 MARVEL NETFLIX SHOWS POWER RANKINGS

1. Daredevil Season 1
2. Daredevil Season 2 Episodes 1-4
3. Luke Cage Episodes 1-7
4. Defenders
5. Jessica Jones
5. Daredevil Season 2 Episodes 5-13
6. Luke Cage Episodes 8-13
7. Iron Fist

>3. Luke Cage Episodes 1-7
thank you for some reason faggots think the first 3 episodes of luke cage wasnt DD season 1 level of quality

Other than the first half of season 1 of Daredevil all the Netflix things are shit
the hand was weak a villain and only the Japanese guy looks cool, the script was bad too, dialogs repetitive, the final battle was awkward, Elektra was terrible

I had a life those three years. I'm just now relapsing into NEETdom.

like everyone else

the hand was wasted hard here

i dont know what they were thinking

did daredevil weaken them so much?

Havent seen such a paper thin plot in a while

Why the fuck does Jessica Jones look more and more shit with each promotional image they release? She looks like Michael Jackson, for fuck's sake

Well, thanks for that. I can't unsee it, now.

three relatively rational adults and an idiot

>Ancient Japanese guy older than the English language would say Iron Fist and Black Sky in a Japanese accent instead of saying whatever iron, fist, black and sky are in Japanese.

You officially have no clue what you are talking about and just go by what Sup Forums tells you.

Black Sky in Japanese would be 'kurozora' (if we base it on 'aozora', meaning blue sky) and Iron Fist would be 'tekken'.

I don't think either would be very different in older Japanese, save for 'kurozora' being 'kurosora' due to lack of rendaku.

Tail end of DD Season 2 fell off but not that hard >:-(

Anything is better than "Burako Sukai" and "Ey-ron Hwisto"

no.
1. Daredevil Season 1
2. Jessica Jones
3. Daredevil Season 2
4. Luke Cage
5. Defenders
6. Iron Fist

Jessica Jones was as bad as Iron Fist to be honest.

I really don't agree. It had some shitty pacing (like all Netflix shows) but Jessica was fine, Tennant pulled off a great Purple Man (even though the character was so different from the comics), Luke worked better as a supporting character, and Nuke and Hellcat was both great.
JJ didn't have the issue where its protagonist was the worst part of the show and completely unlikeable. And the shoddy fight scenes made sense since Jessica isn't some martial arts experts (compared to this other hero).

Tennant was dreadful but then again he was playing a terrible character. Purple Man was always garbage by the way.
>didn't have the issue where its protagonist was the worst part of the show and completely unlikeable
Yeah, no.
>And the shoddy fight scenes made sense since
>"character is untrained so it's okay for fight scenes to be garbage. What's that, there's plenty of shows where characters are not martial artists but fight scenes are genuinely good? Never heard of them"
Fuck off with this. I'm really tired of seeing this excuse.

Oh, and
>Nuke and Hellcat was both great.
Just fuck off. Nuke was embarrassing and Patsy was bland beyond belief. There was not a single character on the whole who wasn't dogshit.

I know right? its amazing how obvious you can tell who follows the hivemind and who actually forms their own opinion here.