So, are we just supposed to act like he never existed?

So, are we just supposed to act like he never existed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0OBpW1YwBE
youtu.be/PwHf_06A-P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh54_GAM6zs
youtube.com/watch?v=xyi01ZTRV4g
youtube.com/watch?v=yvlLgYOcWxE
youtube.com/watch?v=cDadc7wX2zs
youtube.com/watch?v=qYSmbOMgv2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who?

This is the cinnanone universe, we don't have this here.

Just like the two other guys...

No because he implies that an adult would know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch

Or the Cookie Crisp dog...or officer...or burglar...

What the fuck happened to Cereal commecials in general?

maybe its cause I dont watch CN or Nick or Disney as much as I used to ,but fuck I never see em anymore, and its really only cereal commericals. I only really lessened my viewing of those channels about a 2 or 3 years ago at most.

My sister had the bank you had to send boxtops away for, with all three of them looking happy together. It played a version of their song when you put money in. Naturally she was crushed when the others disappeared and Wendell became a moon-faced retard.

perhaps one of the greatest tragedies of becoming an adult was Cinnamon Toast Crunch started making me shit my guts out

no fun allowed.

You know, I'm not sure. I've never really noticed til now.

I haven't seen a captain crunch commercial this fucking decade. It's all either special K kinds of shit for adults or like, that new cinnamon toast crunch commercial with the anthropomorphic cereal pieces.

Gone are the days of ITS REESES FOR BREAKFAST

It's because you can't see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch

oh no

it happened to me

Ever since that indicdent with those kids, yeah.

That swirling motion with his spoon isn't going in no cereal if you know what I mean

I don't think I do

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean
Can you explain?

CANDY FOR BREAKFAST?

NO, REESES PUFF CEREAL

Or wizard!

literally its just either adult focused cereals, Krave which is great imo and also oddly really good when mixed with Cinnamon toast crunch. and well Cinnamon Toast Crunch cannibal edition.

odddly enough both commericals are focused on horrific genocide.

Oh I forgot about krave. I actually haven't tried it.
The commercial goes 'crave those crazy squares' right?

I was interested in trying Krave, but I was looking at it and saw that the entire back of the box was covered in literal memes. I was compelled to believe that wasn't a good sign.

Oh my God... I was just about the other two chefs, and as I was getting ready to the song that this bank played popped up in my head. I've never forgotten the melody after all these years (it was an extended version of the commercial theme). I'm really happy to see someone else remembers this bank.

OH GOD NO!!!! I thought I was still a kid at heart but when I turned 21 I became an adult, I KNEW I shouldnt have drank that imported sake my cousin got me for my birthday!

:O

I did not know about him!

no man try it, its actually pretty good imo. anything that will sell itself based on the horrific death of sentient chocolate from the actions of also sentient cereal pieces is good enough to give a chance in my book.

Well, not long till these fucks will be back on shelves and turning my poop various wonderful colors

Where's THE CREATURE WITH THE BLACK MACAROONS

youtube.com/watch?v=i0OBpW1YwBE

Kek. Thanks for that. Poor Gill-man.

Damn, their artstyles is a really great representation of corresponding decades

Chocula and Frankenberry kicked their addiction to that sweet lettuce, but Booberry still struggles to this day.

You're right. Not bad capsules for their times. Wonder if they'll change this year's addition. Pretty sure top slot was the previous year.

You see, the spoon represents Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and the sugars being sucked into its vortex represent the childhood you can never regain. You couldn't see it because you don't understand why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

damn you Wendell, bamboozled me again

I remember Terry Dodson drew the Count Chocula one and Jim Lee did the Boo Berry one, but I forgot who did the Frankenberry one.

I saw a reese's commercial just the other day, It was one from a few years ago though.

Remember when trix had different shapes and texture and the rabbit was animated and not just a dull cut-out. Yeah, me neither.

fuck you, user, why hurt me like this

Trix was a shit cereal though

Who /fruitypebbles/ here

>Trix was a shit cereal though
Carlton that you?

youtu.be/PwHf_06A-P0

Does anyone have that old Sup Forums Reese's puffs comic?

Nah, Cocoa

#barneybrigade

is there an angry Pepe edited to look like Fred

because there should be

I sure as hell am. Cocoa Pebbles is for fags who can't handle Cocoa Puffs. But Fruity Pebbles is a one of a kind original.

made this for you
BARNEEEEEEEEEEE MY PEBBLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks user, you're a real human bean

man I dont know why but fruity pebbles are the shit.

It's cookies for breakfast, something only a wizard could conjure

Patrician tastes. Nothing beats Flintstones cereal.

Except milk when it turn the fucking stuff soggy in about 30 seconds

>eating your cereal with milk
Never got this. The sogginess mixed with the gross colored milk deterred me from doing it with any cereal

Trix was fucking disgusting anyway. Tasting it the first time as a kid I thought, "wow! That Rabbit is wasting his fucking time chasing after this shit"

Poptarts cereal was fucking crack though, and they discontinued that shit quick. Not sure why .

Honeycombs, Fruit Loops, and Pops are the only cereal worth bothering to eat with sugar at a normal pace. I honestly love Lucky Charms as isafter I eat all the marshmallows first.

On topic though, I hate that cereal advertising has devolved into dreamworks face 3D and overall lazy artwork. And the already 3D brand just disappeared on TV. I didn't even like Apple Jacks but loved the commercials as a kid.

Ah man, I miss /cock/

One night I was listening to Cthulhu by Iced Earth and a Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercial came on and it synched relatively well

Every time I remember that ad with the telescope where the kids are looking up at the stars and they just see him shoving Cinnamon Toast Crunch at them

>No more cereal commercials
Face it, breakfast is ruined

Oh boy, I can't fucking wait.

This, I just don't get it. Part of the appeal of cereal for me (what little there is, anyway) is that it's crunchy. Eating soggy waterlogged puffed corn sounds disgusting.

>waterlogged
>water
Wut

Is the Booberry ghost just eternally baked?

Milklogged then, must we argue semantics here?

>pops
>honeycombs
>fruitloops
Good shit, these days I eat entirely too much corn flakes, cheerieos and rice chex instead of the diabetes-inducing crack of our youth.

>people shitting on Trix
Literally plebeian. That shit was like a cornucopia of fruit flavors. Like Fruity Pebbles that don't turn to sludge instantly.

I don't think I could ever see the point of view of someone who enjoys Fruity Pebbles over Trix.

>eat with sugar
With milk. Oh gosh. Everything I say is made of bad. Sorry.

You guys be eating some shitty cereal lmao. My favorites are

>Chex
>Mini Wheats
>Oreo O's
>Smorz
>Pops
>Fruity Pebbles
>Rice Krispies
>Raisin Bran

Sugary cereals like Trix and Cinnamon Toast Crunch were never that good to me, even as a kid. I'd always pick some regular cereal or weird cereal over the over advertised nasty ones.

or cookie jarvis

He's modeled on Peter Lorre who had heavy lidded eyes. This is the part where you literally who and then I literally anus you

>Ctrl+F Honey Bunche-[no results]
Oh you can all go to hell. Best cereal coming through.

Are you vegan per chance?

>all that grandma cereal
You were never a child to begin with.

Nu-Boo is literally the only guy with a full set of teeth. And he's fucking dead. What do they put in that shit?

>Are you vegan per chance
No, but.. whut? Is there a meat flakes cereal?

Vegans eat lots of nuts and oats.

So does everyone else

BREAKFAST IS RUINED

I have only seen the main 3, no Mummies or Brutes.

Cerealverse General? Cerealverse General.

There was that brief period when Lucky Charms went all Adventure Time artstyle

My only problem is that the corn flakes are uber flimsy.

JU MEAN CRUNCH LIKE DEES?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH

Cookie Crisp just isn't as good anymore when I look at the box and don't see Chip or the Cookie Crook. I think some mascots kept me coming back, not the taste. Weird.

Cap'n Crunch Blueberry Pancake Crunch, while recent, was amazing. I hate that everything is fucking LIMITED EDITION these days.

Literally all my parents would buy from age 13 to 19. I had to finally be like "Hey so... can we mix it up?"

This
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh54_GAM6zs
youtube.com/watch?v=xyi01ZTRV4g

>Everything has to be Adventure Time and Regular Show now
>THAT will sell food!

dont worry, there's gonna be a relapse soon and we'll stop seeing this hentai shit artstyle

>Eat cereal
>It "feels like" a day when you don't have to be at school or do things you don't want to do

Isn't that just cockblocking yourself?

Chocolate Lucky Charms is the tightest shit ever

Pops Applejacks and Honey Nut Cheerios are my top 3.
>don't eat cereal with milk
>user you're weird
>they dump perfectly good milk along with too soggy cereal down the drain

youtube.com/watch?v=yvlLgYOcWxE

>tfw you missed out on Fruity Yummy Mummy a few years ago

I still miss this girl:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDadc7wX2zs

Has there ever been another female cereal mascot? I can't say I recall any others...

>that commercial where Apple got in first
>they became friends in the rest of the commercials
Felt good man

Fruity pebbles are great.
Chocolate Rice crispies beats out their Coco version though

Why does new fruit brute look like he's trying to seduce me.

We have always been at war with Oceania, user.

Heeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Glad I wasn't the only one who wanted to see apple win. If anything Cinnamon is winnamon got on my nerves after the 8th ad.

>grandma cereal

Spoiled brats, the lot of youse.
You haven't had a childhood off fucking Raisin Bran to suffer through. For years on end, fucking Raisin Bran.

When we finally got Honey Bunches of Oats, I celebrated.

He's still on the box but the cannibal cereal is what's being promoted youtube.com/watch?v=qYSmbOMgv2c