Teen Titans #11 Storytime

"Blood of the Manta" Conclusion!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhsjf7rXPvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Raven you cunt.

Raven sucks the black cock..

Action Comics: Detective Comics: Hal Jordan/GLC: The Flash: Support the official release!

Raven you Judas.

>Raven you wonderful girl
FTFY

Black ?

>Breakdowns
should more artists have someone else do breakdowns for them? I feel like most have no idea at all how to draw beyond simple figures but can't be assed to conduct them properly, especially when it's an action scene.

>METAL
youtube.com/watch?v=rhsjf7rXPvw

DAMIAN WAYNE DESERVES BETTER!

Oh Starfire for every lesbian she makes she fixes one gay

>nobody watched the Robin video

Girl moans with excitement as she sucks a black cock .

Her friends Doesn't Know Raven Sucks Black Dicks At Work.

Yo Damifag, we can see how many IPs there are in this thread (and you have that dick fixation + your spelling is kinda shite)

.. Look at that choker, it's like Raven has a black belt in sucking dick.

Oh F%$#! Damnit Percy.

Dark_Tzitzimine
It looks at the moment more as if Damian would be the one who gets to some kind of redemption arc.

Damian Wayne deserves another death and a retcon out of existence.

>Sup Forums's alt-right cucks scream in terror as their shitty demon waifu loves a black man
You deserve it.

>Another black guy with electricity powers

>ZAP, MOTHAFUCKA!

Why? What could we possibly have done to deserve this? I was a good boy AND I DEMAND THIS STOP NOW! FUCK BLACK PEOPLE!

>FUCK BLACK PEOPLE!
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT RAVEN IS GOING TO DO!

Nice read, but Manta with a Yellow Power slash Water Planeteer ring would murder the fuck out of this version of the Titans

Dark_Tzitzimine pls.Jason todd deserves another death and a retcon out of existence.

Timfags = worse fan base of all time .

LOL nigga you’re fake as hell. . You have nothing to contribute. Youre trying to hard Timfag.

Raven sucksO: the nigga lol.

lol the fucking butthurt of Damianfag is once again quite present. Damian's getting cucked out of leadership, sucker!

Black lives don't matter .

This! Why can't people understand this?

Timfag “Youre opinion is trash, you dont know the real Damifag when you hear it.”

this happened?

>Underaged Arab girl with a fetish for Damian turns out to be really racist
Huh. So that's pretty much Sup Forums summed up in one sentence.

What the fuck is even being said in half this thread?

ol just look through all the replies and its the same exact thing everytime.. If its not exactly what you said, its bits and pieces.

cough cough Dark_Tzitzimine

>Dark_Tzitzimine
Jasonfag Dark_Tzitzimine He starts a drama again.

I hate jasonfags..lmao its acutally you that looks ridiculous.

There's this pedophile Arab girl with an obsession for Damian who always lurks TT storytimes, just so she can use her bad grammar to spam insults about anyone who says something negative about Damian.

Stop being so butthurt Jasonfag.I can’t reply anymore. I’m losing brain cells. Obvious troll is obvious.

Like this. It's sad, really. I think the girl gets abused by her father a lot.

Oh...well if you're seeing this, Arab girl, you're making me like Damien a whole lot less.

Samefag .dude is a nuisance bruh. Jasonfag wont give up.

We all like him less because of her. If this series gets cancelled, we'll all blame her and throw rocks.

>12 IPs in this thread
Christ

Jason stans you're not better than her.using big words doesnt make you intelligent. Youre a dumbass

Then how are my and the post above mine less than a minute apart, gimp girl.

Huh you know what, I think i'll just wait until today's Batman Beyond Rebirth is uploaded elsewhere.

>That look on Aqualad's face

nobody is interested in your shitty attempts at connecting with an age group you clearly know nothing about.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>Damifag is already here to whine about Raven being mean to lil' Robin.

Wow, that's a proportionate reaction. =Tt=.

And that's what you need to do more of Damien, if you want to be leader again. The Batman style pep-talks have been a Robin staple since Dick.

All that said, and accepting that Damien is inherently a prick, the author does seem to be shitting on him a fair bit. Is the author known to dislike him?

Highly doubt this even happened. Jason fag.DESU the only pseudol here is you. Sorry to break it to you the hard way. Just keep replying and I’ll keep making you look stupid.

>the author does seem to be shitting on him a fair bit
I think we can all agree

>
>>Damifag is already here to whine about Raven being mean to lil' Robin.
BUT SHE SUCKS THE BLACK COCK OOOOOOOO:

>Damian isn't allowed to do shit so he just shits out a cliché pep-talk
>He knows he can't just speak up or everyone will just abandon him
>They all think he's a piece of shit with a big mouth and daddy's toys
Being Damian is suffering.

Raven fags She would talk about sucking black ....

The Marine Lantern

Raven confesses she sucked dick.

Hohoholy shit this bitch is angry Damien got tossed around.

>Being Jason is suffering.

>Sup Forumstards
I bet your skin colour is that of shit.

Half are Robinfags fighting over their favorite Robin, the others are Ravenfags getting baited basicly two groups of fucks ruining a pretty good storytime

25 post Jasonfag.Who do you like? Just curious.

>DC citizens are more interested in tofu than dinosaurs at this point.

Sad!

Yeah I might legit just avoid TT storytimes then.

>And so Black Manta died. Due to water pressure and the damage to his suit, he drowned.

it is just jasonfag it is the same ip.

The artist made a screenshot of some youtube page, colored it in cyan, but forgot to color the inside of letters in "Autoplay".

We know.

>Not recognizing Damifag and thinking it's actually multiple alt-cucks.
Sad.

erm
and are me
also I like Damian most out of Robins but fuck you're cringe, you must be a mod here cause no way you wouldn't be b& yet

Wally - Look at my black cock,"
Ravwn -OK
Admit you likeWally's big black cock splitting you open.

Damifag is such a cutie.

Please get a better grasp of the English language and grammar before posting, thanks.

Is he the blacked fag or niggers reeeee fucks because it's quite a few fuck heads shiting up this thread

I want to widen her tight little asshole while she screams profanities about Jason and Wally

30 post. i see your point.Jasonfag.im confused you are not better.