So it is agreed?

So it is agreed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_rNFsHruDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank You Jesus!

how much time did you waste on that stupid picture?

Eat a dick cuckland

few seconds tbqh ladm8

>Finland top right
You act all tough until Russia comes knocking.

If we are willing to accept that Finland should have an indirect nuclear power, our defense budget will increase by 2.5-fold and when we have a crisis spot, then go for it. Fortunately, we live in diamonds or oil on top. Hardly anyone here wants to sleet. The Russians do not survive even Chechnya or Afghanistan. They do not have any interest to come here and not even the force. If you go to Finland to NATO without a referendum, I give my passport. I do not know to whom it may be disclosed, however, give up, maybe I went for the border guard.

Where to start

>Rating best korea proxyfags
>Romania not being at the very botto of shitposting
>Columbia appearing in the map at all
>Belgium as elite posters? wtf

fake

I know, you can tell it's a shop by the pixels.

Greece you cucks

I've seen many in my lifetime.

DEBTS

pretty gay if you ask me m8ie

Finns are the best posters. I fucking love you. (no homo).
Yanks are cunts and can't into banter. Move them further left.
Strayans are complete cunts, but funny. Canadians are the worst posters.
I won't comment on my country. Because bias.

Have a nice comfy pic.

no

We tap dance in the blindspot of humanity, laughing at a joke that only we understand, the good move in tandem, the good speak silently, like a butterfly on top of a very stupid horse, with round blinders, you don't even know what the plan is, we the quiet, we the telepathic, the blessed. We put our boners in a peanut butter sandwich.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T HANDLE BANTER YOU FUCKING FINNISH FAGGOT GO SUCK ESKIMO COCK DURING YOUR 22 HOURS OF DARKNESS GOD DAMNIT ALL OF SCANDINAVIA IS A PLAGUE ON THIS PLANET

Nippons handle banter pretty well and provide contributive discussions. Turkroaches never handle banter well. Agreed for India though

Aussies are some of the finest shitposters on the planet. Leafs are all trolls, lefty fags and b8 posts. Swedes are the least accepting of banter

Que?

Somos encima de ti

hahahahaahha true

>Dutch
>bantsmaster
Try again Finland

yeah nips are based as in nazi allies with us, NOT YOU HAHAHAHA

I didn't make that, some frenchman did.

No you fucking nigger. Israel and South Africa belong in shitposting. Why? Most south africans are pro-israeli for some reason especially in those /sg/ Syrian general threads.
I keep seeing the same damn post over and over again talking about Greater Israel and the mods don't do shit.

Aussie banter is fierce. My sister lives there (in Perth).
As a bong, I get savaged when I go to visit.

Wut toothpaste bants trump UK??

Mexicans would be total bantmasters if the faggots who get on here from Mexico where not cucks who worship whites. Every where else on the internet Mexicans are making niggas cry

yeah tehey're rela bant master irl believe me, i've seen many

You Ameriburgers just don't compute the humour. Even in real life it's rather difficult to with most Ameriburgers

Good that we agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_rNFsHruDU

>America
>Contributive discussion

Lurk more Mongol. Americans rarely give valuable views or ideas. What is mistaken for contributive discussion is just pure retardation (and a bit of autism). Just go to Trump Gen, or any thread about the American election, for proof.

Actually, 1/4 of yanks can take banter in my experience.

>Finland
>contributing to anything

this is pretty accurate I think

just wait til after election and we won't be as retarded

As long as poo and leaf are bottom left, aus is far right, and Brits are bottom right, nothing else matters