NO
NO
NO

Other urls found in this thread:

crystalinks.com/floweroflife.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-IYaftepO-s
youtube.com/watch?v=QKGTIb_YRC0
asgardia.space/citizenship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Earth#Oskar_Pernefeldt.27s_.22International_Flag_of_the_Planet_Earth.22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>amerifat is triggered over circles

Flower of life is an ancient symbol m8.
>20currentyear
>not focusing on your dodecahedron spiritual ascension.

im more worried about the nig nog representing us

Outer space is American clay.

American astronauts are white so it makes sense that they would use a different flag. Don't want to confuse people.

This. I thought op was going to complain about the black.

flower of life. dates back to ancient egypt, and is also in the kaballah (jews)

crystalinks.com/floweroflife.html

bump

The flower of life seems like a nice design, not to mention that the central part resembles the Hagal rune, Faith in Nazism

>inb4 muh flat earth

Flower of Life
Kabbalah
Illuminati
Occult
Saturn
Demiurge

ITS A JEWISH STAR HIDDEN WITH CIRCLES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>have to design a flag for our race to carry though out the stars
>use a spirograph to do it

What the fuck man, put some effort into this shit.

Jews

Yea it's grotesque. The circle in the middle should be overlapping everything, than that would be America, and I'd be fine with it.

FUCKING CIRCLES

The middle ring triggers me. I overlaps on one side wtf

shoulda been this

Why is Pence holding a bat during an interview? Lol.

>Triggered about the flag that will represent humanity and not the literal female chimpanzee in a space suit.

You are directing your anger at the wrong thing OP.

Yep, precisely
Shadow government

Arrow cross and Parteiadler are illegal unfortunately.

YOOO MY NAME IS EMIR KASTRATI I DRIVE SPORTS CAR I SMOKE MARLBORO LIGHTS AND I GET ALL THE UNDERAGE PUSSY

youtube.com/watch?v=-IYaftepO-s

We've been launching monkeys into space since the very beginning. It's symbolic.

My name is Edward though and i work as a teacher.

FINE THE ALIENS CAN JUST ASSUME WE'RE ALL SAFER IN CORNERS
FUKIN CANOOK

>Swedish artist, Oskar Pernefeldt
sweden YES

#NotMyFlag

there is no flag of humanity

anyone saying otherwise has no power to make it so

user...

At least make it cool-looking.

PURGE ALL XENOS
FOR THE EMPEROR

Everytime

well when you put it that way.

Because This:

It's a space flag you mother fucking pez dispenser
WHAT do you think are gunna be the beings that see it OH WAIT ALIENS
THE FIRST FLAG ALIENS SEE IS THIS EPILEPTIC DOODLE

WHAT THE FUCK

Still looks like a piece of shit.

the merkabah predates judaism

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMPLYING

Skip to 30 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=QKGTIb_YRC0

I kind of like it. Why do we hate this again?

What the fuck is this civilian shit?

Because a bunch of uneducated retards don't know about the flower of life.

IM FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY KILL'EM ALL!

6 circles, 6 planets, star of david. What's happening?

WTF am I even watching? This has nothing to do with this thread, faggot.

>Flower of life is an ancient symbol m8.
So is the swastika, I'd rather have that one.

hownew.ru

there is no nation/kingdom/ whatever else of humanity, so why should there be a flag for humanity?

if you want a flag that represents earth, just fucking use a picture of earth

Well the krauts ruined that one forever.

I've got you Austria

Sorry I don't watch your faggy anime videos.

The NWO is playing into the hands of the spiritual sjw libs who support a world government with muh sacred geometry.

>A fucking flower

Not my flag motherfucker.

I like the moon and martian flags. They look nice with the stars 'n' stripes in the corner.

New fag get the fuck out
ree

I get that its a geometric symbol of space/time but if we're going to meet aliens, we need a symbol that shows we have a pair.

hardly

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

I like this one though, a much nicer idea.

Dis for our logo pls

>not understanding how light defracts.
>thinking physics is a jewish conspiracy

/pol plz

>Tfw aliens have zero concepts of symbolism or flags

>tfw they say "Nice rectangle" before blowing us all up

Why do we arrogantly assume that aliens know what a flag is or does?

What if they never had any kind of banners on their planet?

>negress
>humanity

A much more appropriate flag.

Is this Asgardian thing?

asgardia.space/citizenship

I registered at it and stopped because of my tinfoil level:
>symbol can also be a pentagram
>egyptian symbol over it too

Why does Poland get a flag on it but nobody else? Poland can't even into space.

Homeworld logo

Aliens can ID us by our countries flags.
This shit implies that we are all together when we really hate each other.
A worldwide government is completely unnecessary for exploring the stars.

every time

why not the UN flag

Sup Forums was right again:
>In 2015 a Swedish artist, Oskar Pernefeldt,[15] proposed the "International Flag of the Planet Earth". It was conceived to be used in space expeditions and it has two main purposes:
To be used while representing planet Earth.
To remind the people of Earth that we share this planet, no matter of national boundaries. That we should take care of each other and the planet we live on.
>Swedish artist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Earth#Oskar_Pernefeldt.27s_.22International_Flag_of_the_Planet_Earth.22

Fucking black astronauts are like unicorns, they're not supposed to exist

>That we should take care of each other and the planet we live on.

I plan on taking care of them alright.

DELET

The flower of life is a 2d reflection of the 64 tetrahedron grid, which is the structure of the vacuum, like the space between atoms.
Ancient as fuck, pretty interesting init?
Search Nassim Haramein, or Buckminster Fuller's jitterbug.

is taking a pre existing design and sticking it on a blue background even considered art?

WE

Let's just become space rebels and make a better flag.

WUZ

7 rings... 7 continents...

AFRONAUTS

N'

>The creators predict that it will be eventually used in Mars landing in 2025 or in a future colony on that planet. The design of the flag consists of seven rings intersecting each other and a deep-blue-sea in the background. The rings are centered on the flag forming a flower in the middle, representing life on Earth. The intersection of the rings represent that all things on Earth are linked directly or indirectly. The rings are organized in a Borromean rings–like fashion, representing how no part of Earth can be removed without the whole structure collapsing. Finally, the deep-blue represents the ocean and the importance of water for life on Earth

Either we take care of White country's borders, or "they'll" demographically take care of us.

What ISN'T considered """art""" nowadays?

what a bunch of fucking hippies

ayoo HOL UP

damn those are cool

NASA is a scam, there is no space program so why bother?