Hey Sup Forums. So I might end up in a internship either in Houston or San Francisco next year...

Hey Sup Forums. So I might end up in a internship either in Houston or San Francisco next year. Which place is best/worst when it comes to people's political alignment? Is it survivable or am I having to choose between rednecks and SJWs?

Am a liberal conservative in the European school of politics.

Both Mexican shitholes

Have fun

Climate wise, San Fran is better.
Houston is a hot, muggy, horrible hive city. You won't find many rednecks unless you go out to East Texas or something.

But as a whole Texas beats California any day.

Im a texan from Houston who lives in SF. You'll have more fun in SF but everything will cost 3x as much. Everyone ins SF is a flaming liberal but everyone in H-town is a fat white conservative

pretty much this

Go to Houston

Don't know about Houston but I can give you a little insight as a bayfag

SF has SJWs and degenerate rallies/parades from time to time, but because of the massive influx of these nucucks they're also kicking out niggers and spics, so take that as you will. Unless you're in super crowded areas (e.g governmental buildings, poor areas with eviction protests) you won't have SJWs coming up to your face and telling you to check your privilege, as Sup Forums would have you believe. Downtown is still crowded with homeless people though.

Also, that internship better pay you a lot if you're actually going to live in the city. If not, expect to live in the suburbs and commute to the city.

LOL afraid of rednecks? There are very few left. Our jews made sure they don't exist by constantly bashing them. It's all mexicans down there and cuckservatives begging for forgiveness

Houston is fucking horrible.

You're a faggot ass lying bitch!

You're not moving nowhere and you don't have a job!

You're a fucking larper who like to play pretend on the Internet...

Tl;dr go fuck yourself liar!

San Francisco is one of the most-expensive places on the planet.

i'm sorry you have such shit options.

t. dixie aka the guys who actually did all the shit texas claims they will

Kek

not an argument
Houston if you want a low cost of living and like-minded people

Houston is the shit. Interned for an oil and gas company and went out drinking, eating, and making good friends and actually getting laid for once. Looking back, it was the best time of my life and I will never be that free and loaded with money ever again...

Houston is hot and humid as fuck. Rednecks are very tolerable if not likeable in Houston, its only in backward small towns in the middle of nowhere are they horrible. You will run into way more wetbacks than rednecks in Houston. Houston is inexpensive and the people are friendly, welcoming and have big hearts.

San Francisco has awesome weather but everything else about it is total shit. Does partying with the worst of the SJWs in the entire world appeal to you? Do you like entitled enabled homeless people and hippie douchebags?

You will get laid more in Houston if you are hetero. If you are a faggot you will still do just as well because Houston has a large gay population.

The key question I have for you is WHAT INDUSTRY are you interning in? That should be your determining factor.

I just moved to Houston from LA, Houstons a very underrated city. The niggers here are different from other niggers, they're all working class for the most part there's not that much homelessness because there aren't any city services so the only niggers that stay are the ones with jobs. Lot of green space and trees and really cheap rent and a bunch of bubble butt black bitches you can pick up with ease, and everyone is moving to Houston it's booming, San Fran is going to collapse once the tech bubble bursts but Houston is built on much more stable industries like gas and aerospace and its a business friendly environment unlike the overzoned overtaxed mestizo ridden california. Many more Jews in San Fran who spread discord and strife, in Houston the whites niggers and hispanics live in harmony

If they're not paying at least 80k then it has to be Houston. San Francisco is a lot of fun and there's tons to do, but it's very expensive.

I second this. The Tejanos are based as well

t.West Houston resident

San Francisco is just bizarre... It would probably be like living in whatever European cuckfest city you're from.

>San Francisco
Might as well be Mexico City with how many mexicans live there. Does not feel like a major city in a white country at all. Streets are extremely narrow because they were not intended for automobiles and the city in general is an overcrowded tourist trap.

I'd imagine most of the same problems apply to Houston since it's in Texico.

If you live in San Jose, SF is tolerable to work in. SJW's aren't that prevalent there. Most of the people I know are closet Trump supporters in San Jose.

Inb4 calling me Asian nigger, I'm
currently in the Philippines training my companies new call center hence the flag.