Should we govern based on pragmatism or morality?

Should we govern based on pragmatism or morality?

Pragmatism, but the pleb must believe that we rule by morals

There shouldn't be a distinction.

>Pragmatism

Define what would be pragmatic. Killing all humans?

Dumb shit.

Morality is relative and changes based on culture, time period and other factors. Pragmatism is constant and a good guiding principle.

There is no meaning in life other than the objective morality described in the Bible. This includes human suffering. It is always better for a person to suffer to the maximum degree than to sin to the minimum degree.

Good point.

I guess you could define it as leaving as many people happy and prosperous as possible. Though I guess your definition of a good outcome for humanity can rely on your morality.

Perhaps I should be more specific. Would you be in favor of no welfare net if it meant more people would prosper than people who perish? Even if it certainly meant people would die.

Your definition rests on moral grounds.

There is no such thing as pragmatism without taking into account what our morals are.

this is the most retarded post of all time

Jews and their dicotomies.

>Perhaps I should be more specific. Would you be in favor of no welfare net if it meant more people would prosper than people who perish? Even if it certainly meant people would die.

T. uneducated burger

Tell me what is pure pragmatism.From what perspective should we exercise pragmatism?

Tell me, Paco-Rodrigo

I literally said that in the comment you replied to. How bout instead of being a shitbird you try to contribute something worth the energy used typing it?

No because we're on the cusp of an automation revolution in the workforce. Top jobs in computer programming, the banking industry, Wall Street etc are all going full automation. Doctors, surgeons, medical diagnoses, truck drivers, cab/Uber drivers, bus drivers, train conductors, all will be unemployed. The human labor market is going to shrink by huge margins in the coming generation. Without some form of guaranteed income everyone will starve and the economy will break down. There won't be enough jobs for anyone. We're heading for 80% unemployment or more.

Oops.

Anyhow, tell me

Fucking spergs always ruin any discussion. It's a hypothetical you dense cunt.

Purely hypothetical mate. You're missing the point.

>start retarded discussion
>waa waa why are you ruining it

America must be nuked

We should have no government and only respect the NAP.

You eurofilth Germans would be allowed to have nukes if you didn't lose every war you start.

We have your nukes, fatty.

Get on your fat moped and leave Sup Forums

>We have your nukes, fatty.

That doesn't even mean anything. Enjoy your cucked cultural invasion though.

>60% white and telling others how they are cucked

Sure thing