How long the series have lasted had they used her original pitch...

How long the series have lasted had they used her original pitch? What network would've been most likely to have picked up said pitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

dominicbisignano.tumblr.com/post/164511690723/what-is-the-name-of-moons-mother-and-why-do-you
youtube.com/watch?v=3_OiyNKWQUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Star a cute. Cute!

I don't think it would last long. Yeah, it would be funny cartoon about a girl and her lolrandumb imagination, but it might get boring after a half of the season or so. Real monsters with their own character (not someones fantasies) and interdimensional adventures are much cooler.
Talking about the channel, i see it more like Nickelodeon show.

I like Nefcy's early concepts very much tho.

Every incarnation, every concept.

Her name is Comet.
dominicbisignano.tumblr.com/post/164511690723/what-is-the-name-of-moons-mother-and-why-do-you

This reminds me for some reason that Miss Heinous has symbols on her cheeks. Why is that? Is there a connection?

I'm convinced that Heinous is Comet's sister. I might be wrong tho.

Probably an estranged/exiled relative. She seems to have the hots for Rasticore, so it might be a case of monster love fucking the royal family over yet again.

>Young Moon waltzing into a dangerous enemy monster encampment.

>Gets pinned down on the ground and constantly raped by Toffee's army.

pls

None for you! Moon a pure.

She has at least 1 daughter

>what is sex solely for the purpose of reproduction?

The premise/joke of Star being a delusional girl in a real world, would have got real old real fast in a season or two.

This thread has been up for two and a half hours? I didn't even see it and I've been checking. Do we know why the last thread got deleted? I really don't see why we don't title the threads because it seems to have everything to do with the timing of the threads and not content. I don't think labeling threads is what gets them are deleted, seems to do everything when a certain person is online or not.

Here's a request from the last thread. I finished the other requests from that thread last night too, but I'm not sure if this thread will stay up or if the people who requested them are going to be here or not. I'll just post one once every other hour or something so I don't shit up the thread with my awful art.

Not sure why the last one was deleted. Either because someone went and crosslinked it, or it was because the previous thread hadn't archived yet. Didn't wanna take any chances, though.

Eclipsa makes a convincing Quaker Oats.

This is getting really irritating, I just want a set thread where I can post fanart

Post it friend

I guarantee it would not have lasted more than a year, especially if it was on CN. Maybe Nick would have given it 2 seasons but ultimately, nobody would care about it.

>Eclpisos

S-shut up

That's the best GIF I've seen in ages.

I'm still a fan of this one

Man, people really got scared off huh?

Does the fact someone else saved my AU idea means it's good?

Or it might just be early in the morning and no one knows it's here.

Yeah but even by early morning standards it's slow as fuck

What if Moon's mother isn't dead and NEVER had those butterfly cheekmarks?

It's still sex

It's okay when tapestries are misrepresented, but such things like cheek marks - why?

If you're wondering why it's so slow, alot of people got banned last night. I got a 3 day ban for writing I want to cum inside star butterfly because apparently that's "spamming or flooding". The mods here are complete fucking scumbags and whoever reported me can go fuck themselves too. I shouldn't have gotten a global 3 day ban for that.

It would've been great on 1990s MTV or Comedy Central if it was targeted for TV-MA, but if it had still been a Y7 show then it would've been absolute garbage. The show works because the way the characters act are how autists like us acted when we were early-teenagers (some, even still to this day).

That makes sense, last night was the first time in a while I've seen our friend show up. Reading the final few posts of that "Star vs. Eclipsa" thread it's also obvious he started posting and getting pissed at people. I'd really like the mods to just post here for fucking once and explain what the hell is going on or what we need to do to. It's been literally half a year now and we still have no fucking clue why threads get deleted or don't get deleted or why the deletions only happen at night so "rogue janitor" is the only theory we have that makes sense.

Does this show have any merchandise at all outside the book? I need a t-shirt or figure or anything really.

Requesting rogue general!Toffee mopping the floor.

Just comic books, the Gospel, and the Gospel with Wood.

No. It's just the guidebook and the comics. Also the gallery art pieces, I guess.

>I don't think it would last long. Yeah, it would be funny cartoon about a girl and her lolrandumb imagination, but it might get boring after a half of the season or so.

Inb4 the last episode is Star waking up from a coma and it was all a dream

This song is dedicated to mai waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_OiyNKWQUI

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Inb4 she pulls a Tom Strong and it turns out that the "real" world is a dream creating by a curse that she has to wake up from

I saw a picture of t-shirt with "Gold'n Crispz" print somewhere.

Which is worse?
A) It's all a dream;
or
B) Magic fades, and because Star's body is now made out of magic, she fades away, too

>Implying she wasn't inseminated by an external device designed to prevent any sexual pleasure from it

"The feeling that you give me is so good
You're my Star
This is dedicated to my Star
I'm so infatuated, who you are?
My Star, My Star, My Star"

This song was made for Starfags.

>implying Moon and River weren't doing anal doggy-style because she has that fat ass and the overflow seeped into her cooch, making her inadvertently preggers

these are the first results on Amazon that aren't the books or 'watch the show online'

uhh, enjoy that

user what are you looking at in your other tabs

wonder how many stretching sessions did it take her to finally go for the real thing

Would TV-PG/14 work?

An argument in another thread saying that trannies are much more likely to get murdered. I was in the middle of doing math to prove them wrong when the thread got deleted.

Depends on how lewd we're allowed to have Jackie act.

If it was on Comedy Central, it wouldn't have lasted a season

I guess I should have typed 1990s MTV or 1990s Comedy Central, to be more clear.

Maybe instead loony!Star is reincarnation of actualy-magical!Star and it is her quest to bring magic back or destroy it for good.

If TV-14, you could probably get away with quite a bit (like your pic), but nothing explicit (the whole "mermaid" green).

It would be a very nice show, then.

Definitely

the world needs more people like you user

>Her name is [STAR BUTTERFLY]
>Her dream is to be a [REBEL STAR]

IS THIS A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?1?!

Her dream is to become a [KILLER QUEEN]

>Ooo, what are you? Some sort of weird space kitty? Do you know Baby?

>Woah! That was amazing!

C) Interdimentional travel dissapears and Star and Marco are forever separated

Every night I cry myself to sleep and hang myself because of how much I want to hug her.

Requesting a pic of Star and user playing video games but Star is trying to get more cuddly than user is comfortable with.

Is he coming?

Here's that Dark Skinned Star I mentioned in that last thread.

And the version with white hair.

Cute!

Honestly not half bad. I can dig it.

Still wondering what shade of brown would look better though. Gonna have to keep testing different shades.

>Evening Elvan
>Scent of Cinnamon
>Bedouin Dreams

>Scent Of Cinnamon
that name brings good memories

pale, freckled, ginger Star when?

So Marco was like Star, but believeto be a saiyan instead of a magical princess?

So Marco's stand was [Safety Dance] or [Danger Zone]?

If areablog has taught me anything, it's that sex can be one of the purest things imaginable.

It's sex without a mutual passion, be it toxic or emotionless, that is the true enemy.

i could see it going to 3 or 4 seasons (give or take) if it was an adult swim show

His stand would probably be his 30 year old self, but I can't think of a good name for it. ' Something Wanderer' maybe

Both [Safety Dance] is his first stand, but can evolve into [Danger Zone]

Is this like pokemon permanent evolution, or temp powerup like Digimon? I only watched the first two seasons

Way too much like Mighty B.
Kind of glad they changed it.

It varies heavily. Some Stands evolve once and for all, some allow the user to switch between different versions, and some evolve only when certain items/techniques are used, reverting to the base version afterwards

Honestly sounds like a decent AU unto itself.

Jackie is the only character where any ship involving her will be less popular than a different ship involving the other character
>being Jackie is suffering

How much requests have you done yet?

I require more Ferguson/Jackie art

Yay, the thread is still up! Another request from yesterday, drawing this during the Trump speech felt oddly fitting. Requester probably meant Queen Moon but I didn't realize that til later and Princess Moon is perfect in every way.

But young Moon was the queen.

where da Bizza Buggies at

That smugness tho

meant for:

that makes me realize that I hate Janna because of her smug aura