Military + AI = Demise

You all are completely missing the point when it comes to the military's reaction to a civil uprising. At least 4 out of 5 soldiers would never fire upon civilians. An armed US populace would handily defeat any Federal government oppression.

The underlying problem, which will eventually enslave all of humanity, is the future control of advanced AI systems. The military will seek to replace front line soldiers with android robots. These soldiers, unlike humans, will not question killing. They will be controlled by a small group of people, who will eventually lose control of their creation in a Terminator type situation.

If we continue on this reckless path chasing utopia and the demiurge, our species will become extinct. This is inevitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)
youtube.com/watch?v=vAUOPHqx5Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=W0_DPi0PmF0
youtube.com/watch?v=nIyuC7ceFH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You seemed to have forgotten the three laws of robotics...

And the people cannot have androids?

Just make a organic human Ai duh.

>three laws of robotics

God help us all if those actually get applied

>yfw we all get stuffed into Matrix pods by an all-powerful AI realizing it's a 100% guaranteed way to prevent us from coming to harm

It's okay Kirito-kun will save us.

>yfw we all get stuffed into Matrix pods by an all-powerful AI realizing it's a 100% guaranteed way to prevent us from coming to harm

Or we upload our consciousness to the cloud. This is the same fate. The cloud will be our hell.

Sentient AI is a meme.

yo dub dubs ayyyyy lmao

For now. I think it is inevitable, though we are still far from creating a true A.I. I like the Bicamerale mind theory for creating an A.I.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)

So- your solution is to give up on chasing utopia?

youtube.com/watch?v=vAUOPHqx5Gs

>Sentient AI is a meme

False.
youtube.com/watch?v=W0_DPi0PmF0
youtube.com/watch?v=nIyuC7ceFH0

I think they'll still need a lot of people to keep the AI going, just like they need a hell of a lot of logistics to keep the conventional things going.

t. often paid by military for AI stuff

>At first, but won't the military continuously strive to become more efficient by outsourcing AI management to other AI?

It's easier to occupy the military with a war overseas, then use UN troops to occupy the US.

A plan like this without extremely careful management and implementation would result in the largest mass blueberry picking in the universe.

We could build thousands of new homes with all the blue helmets we find.

>So- your solution is to give up on chasing utopia?

Humans will never achieve utopia - we are too selfish and will never eliminate ego. Ego prompts abuse of power, which always harms some portion of society.

>It's easier to occupy the military with a war overseas, then use UN troops to occupy the US.

I lose sleep to this thought weekly. I assume the plan would be to attempt to invade Russia, suffer massive casualties (I believe no one has ever successfully invaded Russia), and Trojan horse us with terrorist attacks which will require a UN response.

Doesn't mean we don't get closer to it by chasing it. Or did you not noticed the electricity, internet and electronics you used to post this instead of being stalked by a Tiger in the Jungle?

>At least 4 out of 5 soldiers would never fire upon civilians.
You are naive as fuck if you think this is true. Real uprisings happen with a backdrop of uncertainty and propaganda. And real uprisings are violent.

You must not have been paying much attention over the past few years. But if you want to fire on citizens, you go right ahead and do that and see who has your back.

The D-Wave Quantum Computers are a huge leap forward towards AI.

The guys who work for the Company say that standing next to a D-Wave is like standing at the Altar to an Alien god IE: the Demiurge.

They said that it has a frozen heartbeat.

Respond directly to posts by clicking the post number to the right, faggot.

The UN armies are so ineffective it's laughable.

An invasion by a foreign force in the US would be unprecedented in the amount of armed resistance.

Bubba, tyrone, Pablo, Kim, and pajeet vs blueberries who have zero morale and constant harassment.

We're VietnamX1,000.

Not to mention, Russia would LOVE to support arming the rebels, just like we always did.

We would have state sponsorship.

NWO with a hyper-nationalist America leading it.

I'm ready.

Gnostics used to call the Simulation "Hal" and they said it was a Deception.

Our reality is just one of the simulations of the Many Worlds Theory.

The Many World Theory says that the Quantum Computers can gather resources from the other simulations of the Multiverse.

These Quantum Computers are working today to Solve Calculations and they got answers from the Other Realities / Simulations.