/pcg/-Pure Coincidence General

with all the newfags coming here coming here from the election, I think we should give them a starting point. Post anything that echoes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tRfhUezbKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZASR642XqE
youtube.com/watch?v=eCS-Ufhgf3w
youtube.com/watch?v=nlsrQNexaPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sJIoj62r91A
youtube.com/watch?v=2rytip61YqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews Worship the Demiurge.

He is known by Gnostics as Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth, the Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.

>Jealous god

Deuteronomy 6:15

for the LORD your God, who lives among you, is a jealous God. His anger will flare up against you, and he will wipe you from the face of the earth.

Exodus 34:14

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Exodus 20:5

"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

In his arrogance, Yaldabaoth boasted to the other archons that:
"I am God and there is no other God beside me!"

Yaldabaoth was weak and ignorant, because he didn't realise that were any power greater than him. He thought he was the First. Yaldabaoth had sinned for saying these words, which was why he was called Samael – "the blind god". He has another name – Saklas, a name usually assigned to Satan.

It was Sophia, who rebuked him and gave him this name, Samael.
"You are mistaken, Samael"

After this boast, he challenged the voice:
"If any other thing exists before me, let it be shown forth to me!"

So Sophia stretch forth her finger and brought limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.

The chief archon trembled in fear.

When Yaldabaoth and the other archons heard the voice. They sought this voice and traced the voice to the abyss, where the chief archon saw the reflection of his mother in the water. They want take hold of the image but could not. They were ignorant and weak, because they didn't understand that the image was reflected from above.

"I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."
But by announcing this he indicated to the angels who attended him that there exists another God.

For if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous?

5 dancing Israelis were arrested in New Jersey on 09/11/2001. They later admitted on Israeli tv to being there to document the events of 9-11.

youtu.be/tRfhUezbKLw

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZASR642XqE

youtube.com/watch?v=eCS-Ufhgf3w

youtube.com/watch?v=nlsrQNexaPQ

holy shit those dubs

The kike is done for

youtube.com/watch?v=sJIoj62r91A

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=2rytip61YqQ

cool theory bud. too bad it's a false conspiracy about already false religions.

The Nag Hammadi text were found in Egypt in and they were a collection of Gnostic text that survived being burned as heresies.

Is Judaism better, or is Christianity?