Is this most over hyped character in comics in the last year? He was so pointless

Is this most over hyped character in comics in the last year? He was so pointless

I don't even know who this is, I'm guessing a power ranger. so no not over hyped.

Man, power ranger suits are epic as hell.

It's Evil Tommy from the Evil Future. This was Boom Studios bold new addition to the Power Rangers lore.

>It's Evil Tommy
You mean Tommy, he was evil

Evil white Tommy, Original Tommy (Origina Evil Tommy) was Green.

Duh.

Yeah, the character in OP is alternate timeline Tommy where he's got control of the black dragon, and his outfit's a mix of Green Ranger, White Ranger and White Dino Thunder Ranger/Abare Killer.

I thought he was pretty cool desu

I get the Nostalgia is strong to the point where every adaption has to use the original Rangers, but I kind of want a new take on them. Make them Kamen Riders too! Kamen Rangers!

there have been better dragon tiger combos

neat

design was great, but yeah, it didn't lived up to the hype

he was shit though

I mean they spent a whole arc exploring his world and how it got to that point and helping the rebellion overthrow him.
They also got Saba early in the process

I wouldn't call that pointless.

>I mean they spent a whole arc exploring his world and how it got to that point and helping the rebellion overthrow him
Every generic "evil alternate universe" story. It ultimately is just SUPER filler. Only thing that discerns that is that he may appear later when he was reprimaded by (our) government.

Has there been a storytime of the last chapter? Or the last 2 JusticeLeague crossovers?

Justice League yes, Today's issue no

Isn't the show like 90% filler anyways?

>Abare Killer
>When Tommy was Abare Black
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Which is worst? Pink Mini or Justice League? Pink is bad but JL crossover is just really bland.

It's kind of bad when your storyline of that spawned 17 issues really comes down from that the most damage was done in issue 4

There was character development for Billy and Tommy and an improved friendship between them, a bit of character development for everyone else too particularly Trini in the other world, they have to deal with the aftermath of Rita controlling the zords and using them to attack cities around the world (which will probably play into the government storyline), I think they still have access to the Black Dragon's parts, and again they have Saba long before the White Ranger powers which is going to lead to something.
It's slow burn, but they've been seeding some future storylines and developing the characters. They can't do monster of the week stories in 22 pages the same way that the show did in 22 minutes.

Alpha stole a gigantification bomb and turned himself into a weapon so he could punch Zedd's monsters in the face.
He also told off Brainiac.
There's a lot of campy fun and ridiculousness in the JL crossover. The Pink mini took itself too seriously and didn't embrace the genre

What really kills Justice League/Power Rangers is just how easily the Rangers just get booted to the side. This is essentially just a justice league story with a couple of power rangers

It's just a straight-up amalgamation of Zyu Green and Dai White, any resemblance to Abare Killer is probably coincidental.

I mean maybe the visor being red is an intentional reference just to be cute, but it could just as easily be because red eyes = evil or to resemble Zedd as well.

There was development for Zack too, this comic pushes the "He's Jason's second-in-command and has leadership skills of his own" thing way harder than the show ever did.

>grimdark power rangers
why

Oh please, that shot isn't any more "grimdark" than an image of Zedd sitting on the same goddamn throne.