a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-SemiboldItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-ExtraboldItalic.ttf

>#DraftOurDaughters
>#StandWithHer
>#FightForHer

KEEP IT SIMPLE

POST FROM NON SPERG ACCOUNTS!!!

FOLLOW UP BY RESPONDING TO THE TWEETS WITH DISGUST FROM PRO-TRUMP ASPIE ACCOUNTS!

PROFIT!

for copy paste faggots:
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam @megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @jessebwatters @kimguilfoyle
@CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom @jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN @Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow @usatoday2016 @LesterHoltNBC @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika @CBSThisMorning @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley @ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews @DRUDGE_REPORT @DRUDGE @nypost @WSJ @RT_America @RT_com @McClatchyDC @HuffingtonPost @NPR @BuzzFeedNews @Reuters @AP @TIME

needs the draft hashtag

kek, this one is pretty gud.

SPANISH VERSION

Hillary fought for your right to fight Russia.

Will you fight for her?

#DraughtOurDaughters

But we win either way. The Senate already voted to add women to the draft :^)

Syria general will be like those hot youtube videos for months

cnn.com/2016/02/02/politics/women-military-draft-generals/index.html

Lmfao. This is my favorite one.

The sad thing is I could see a lot of neolibs taking this seriously.

But it was blocked by the House.

hory shet that is pro, kinda left that bottom left part hanging maybe move it more into corner or at least lower.

EY SOME FUCKING SPERG IS POSTING OUR SHIT TO REDDIT

#dieforher

no, ponle, "ella pelea por mí" a Hillary, el resto está bien. Por cierto, mojado de mierda.

Well, user? Will you #takeaim?

Be sure to post those EVERYWHERE
this thing is spreading all over twitter

no

implying that's a bad thing
like em or hate em, the_donald has a fucking huge audience and influence

Based leaf

love it

Won't happen next time :^)

>GOP

ARE YOU SURE THIS WILL HAVE THE EFFECT YOU WANT?

the counter meme coming along nicely

twitter.com/Vendetta92429/status/791797376977481728

should we hold off until we try a new angle ---

>After scaring the shit out everyone with these, hit them with new OC from a different angle that shakes everything up, producing an echo chamber of anti-war Hillary memes that stirs up even more confusion and panic.

or what lads

Not good, because people might miss the #noflyzone or might not know what it is. Let's not make free Hillary adverts.

It has to be negative along with a "false" positive stolen from her campaign to Hillary voters.

Link so we can down-vote it?

That is a bad thing.

#WarForHer

Concerned father here. I heard about this from Facebook, and my daughter claims she is going to the naval recruitment center tomorrow.

Like this?

why? don't we want maximum exposure?

Majority of women are afraid of breaking their nail. The idea of actually getting off the sofa to go to basic will give them PTSD alone.

Based leaf!

Maybe Canada CAN be saved!

this desu
nobody wants to go to war

draft our daughters might work the best

we're doing fine on our own, if we post it to reddit it will just become a meme and no one will take it seriously.

I have been seeing these images all over Twitter and other various normie sites but I have no idea what they are trying to accomplish.

What is the point of this anons? Trick women into inlisting and fighting Jewish wars?

thank you for your service

Just gives the other ones more legitimacy.

The best part is its true.

The GOP opposed the draft. Voting straight D guarantees our comfy qt gore threads for almost a decade.

it just is too much sperg too early

Women do not want to go to war, it scares them from voting for Hilldawg

Also paints Hillary as the WW3 candidate and nobody wants war.

I like all of these, as a transgender female it makes me so proud Clinton will be the first of our gender to become President.

so pro bro!!!! looks 100% what do others think?

def 10/10 my propaganda comrade!

Some of these weebs aren't making the memes thought provoking which worries me.

This one is brilliant. The more female jet pilots we can incorporate the better. #NoFlyZone will fly if we pull that off...

And another question...

Can someone make an anti-Hillary propaganda piece using the attached template? Sorry for dogshit picture, I'm on a dogshit non-computer.

Basically start producing images that take a strong independent female fighting in Killary's legions and bring them to an unfortunate fate. Or implicate an unfortunate fate...

Some anons were talking about how we should flip this entire meme operation around right before it goes fever pitch and people realize the ugly truth. Going all out without mercy, and using unscripted satire/parody/memes to point the normies to the horrible truth about Hillary coming into office... By targeting our own original memes.

When the time is right, we bury the truth about these pictures by viciously lashing out against it with anti-war/anti-Hillary OC entering the public eye by virtue of alt-right sockpuppets and other agitator aliases.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming

Of course it's not yet time to do this (it'd be at least a few days before such an operation began), but the idea struck me as being pretty neat.

Excellent, though I'm not sure the italics are necessary

Only complaint, you forgot Anti-Aliasing on the text.

>inb4 libtards actually do enlist
Damn, it would be a shame to kill all the qts and leave you guys with fat ugly sjw biowaste.

MORE #NOFLYZONE IN THE PIC.
DON'T IGNORE THIS POST.
MORE#NOFLYZONE#NOFLYZONE #NOFLYZONE
#NOFLYZONE #NOFLYZONE
#NOFLYZONE #NOFLYZONE
#NOFLYZONE#NOFLYZONE
#NOFLYZONE#NOFLYZONE
#NOFLYZONE#NOFLYZONE
#NOFLYZONE#NOFLYZONE
>#NOFLYZONE#NOFLYZONE
#NOFLYZONE#NOFLYZONE
>#NOFLYZONE#NOFLYZONE
>#NOFLYZONE#NOFLYZONE
#NOFLYZONE IT'S NOT SPAM

HAHAH THIS IS GOLD KEEP THEM FUCKING COMING

Fucking hell dude.

wow

amazing 11/9

Damn that's good

My white flag is ready.

>Makeup in the military

ms paint...

The MSM have been plastering images of wounded Syrian children all over TV for months to try to make military intervention there a popular idea.

Incorporate famous images like this one into these memes for greater emotional impact, and to force these people to own up to what they're really supporting.

Agreed, they're all good, but female pilots with the noflyzone # really gets the old synapses synapsin' along

>Lets

You invented the fucking language and you don't know what contractions are.

Hmmmm......

This could backfire pretty easily.

>Am woman
>My man cant satisfy me anymore
>Feel all alone and unwanted
>Fuck men they are all rapists anyway
>See pro-women Hillary Propaganda
>Vote for Hillary

love it

10/10

Spread this stuff everywhere: Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram, Snapchat, Picasa, Photobucket, and even the Spanish ones on Taringa

yea...no
you're putting too much faith in women to have any self-worth.

ABSOLUTELY PROPHETIC

>giving women this much credit

The second they see what a female amputee victim looks like their vanity will take over senpai.

>autism

#draftourdaughters is a retarded hash tag and everyone who isn't a blind autist will know it's fake and forced. No one is openly talking about the draft, it's all about the implication.

#fightforher
#herwarriors

or something like that would have been way better. The images and text are awesome it's just the stupid hash tag that fucks it up. Leave it to you Sup Forumstards to take a good idea and ruin it with over the top autism and forced meme hashtags.

Fixed

Bumping with OC

YOU DON'T WANT THIS ON A DONALD TRUMP SUB REDDIT YOU FAGS! YOU WANT IT ON A HILLARY CLINTON ONE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A FALSE FLAG IS?
>YOU DON'T WANT THIS ON A DONALD TRUMP SUB REDDIT YOU FAGS! YOU WANT IT ON A HILLARY CLINTON ONE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A FALSE FLAG IS?
YOU DON'T WANT THIS ON A DONALD TRUMP SUB REDDIT YOU FAGS! YOU WANT IT ON A HILLARY CLINTON ONE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A FALSE FLAG IS?
>YOU DON'T WANT THIS ON A DONALD TRUMP SUB REDDIT YOU FAGS! YOU WANT IT ON A HILLARY CLINTON ONE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A FALSE FLAG IS?

This is subtle enough to work.

>Lets
>Let's

Would be sweet if you could cut the white bar around the hillary logo.

Looks good.

Retweet these

twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791796280896983040

twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791758059077074944

#DraftOurDaughters

Change the Russian Beast into Russian Intolerance and you have a winner.

Make sure she knows what could happen ;)

>OMG, I can't wait to fight patriarchal Russian men in the trenches to help save ISIS from Assad!

Maybe I'll get one of my pretty long legs blown off and a hot blast to the face which will cause a little bit of scarring. But no big deal, I'll still be pretty enough to get raped once taken as a POW and then I can finally become impregnated! I guess I might have to give birth in a concrete cell somewhere in Siberia but that's okay cuz it'll sure show that bigot Putin!

Meanwhile Hillary and the Saudi royal family can celebrate girl power and gay rights here in the US over champagne !

ROAR!

You guys need any help with the spanish ill help, my brothers.

Stronger together against Hillary.

Need the #draftourdaughters bit or it will simply be a positive message

>all of these false statements claiming "Paid for by Hillary For America"
I hope you cucks realize that what you are doing is a crime.
Not even joking, reporting this thread to the FCC.

Fixed

Someone do this one. Something about carrying on obama's legacy.

#FinishTheFight

I fucking love you cunts. This is so fucking subversive it's actually kinda hot.

hillary clinton and those aligned with her are in no position to report anyone to the f*E*c

#Draftourdaughters
LOL, holy fuck pole.

My first attempt.

Feedback please.

Oh that's good

>'hello, FCC?'
>'yes, there are lies on the internet'

too obvious

Don't mention Trump

Mention war with Russia, hillary, and the draft

Here's a good one

Put "bigotry" instead of "racism". Then you get all the ism's in one word.

Pretty sure this falls under parody.... Because this is surely too ludicrous to believe right? Or is it believable that Hillary might actually start WW3? You tell us...

>#HerWar
you're fucking killing me. lol.

>literally creating a cult of personality for clinton and "empowering" the young women of the nation to join the military for WW3
meme magic is intense