PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1JEgd4tDz2h
youtu.be/ZMVh3RBOZeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was too ugly for this world

his was too ugly for this world

Did they just try and kill Pence? Todd and Clare website is threatening Reddit and turned that blood into the police and FBI.

The irony is so delicious he already ate it

F. I'm not happy about it.

Buh bye mustard tits

F

A man who is most famous for his GWB "watch this swing" video, who never once called Obama out for playing golf 400 times in 7 years. He's a hypocrite and it hurts him to support GWB 2.0 in Clinton, so he leaked a little bit of truth about Trump's good qualities. Then his own vicious team turned against him.

I'll press F for this fat fuck

> tfw you are a fat fuck who hates trump but just game him the election

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

Hey....

Bump

vocaroo.com/i/s1JEgd4tDz2h

I wonder how greasy his hats get

F

Michael Moore gonna get eaten alive by his own liberal hugbox

F... What happened I thought he was /ourguy/ now

A warning to young leftists, leftism is the meth of mindsets. Look at young Moore. Look.

F

If same digits then Michael is going to become a gun owner by the end of all this.

What no this can't be real

Vid related

youtu.be/ZMVh3RBOZeE

F! Congratulations, you played yourself.

Only f's to pay for him are Fat Fuck

He's been cringeworthy liberal shill from the start

For example biggest talking point from his 9/11 movie was asking senators if their sons were willing to serve their country by joking the armed forces

So fucking edgy Moore

Best part about him is he will actually help Trump get elected through his monologue because its a chore to sit through his fucking movies

Is that a Hitler-stache or his nose hair?

When trump wins we should start a hashtag #ThanksMicheal just to rub that fat fucks nose in it.

What is an actor? Bobby Deniro is an actor. An actor is someone who wears makeup and costumes for a camera and crew. An actor is rewarded the grandest of all rewards by its peer group for being the most convincing liar of all. This guy is not a taxi driver or a gangster or a boxer. This guy is a professional liar. And because he pretends to be a deer-hunter and an ex-con for the camera he is perceived to be the embodiment of those fictitious characters by people. He is not those characters. Remember this guy called Bob Deniro is really just a rich Hollywood fuck who’s seen as a hero because he’s a fucking liar.

I'm glad he's dead

source on the todd and claire??

He could probably kick your ass

posting even though i don't respect him

I think even RT.com had it.

What kind of meme is this?
I know it's from one of the generic shooting games.
But Michael Moore isn't dead or at least it hasn't been reported yet...
So what's the point of this thread????

Here's very smug Puchimasu