OPERATION INFILTRATE HALLOWEEN

IF YOU’RE PASSING OUT CANDY ON HALLOWEEN, LISTEN UP!

With the election less than 2 weeks away, every day becomes more and more crucial to stopping KKKlinton from nuking us all to dust. There is one American holiday between now and the election that could play a crucial role in disseminating election-themed redpills to the masses: Halloween.

Depending on where you live, Halloween is one of the few days per year where you’ll be in direct contact with demographics that you otherwise wouldn’t be able to reach. Parents will be walking around with their kids en masse going door to door for candy.

What’s the one thing you see on virtually every media outlet around Halloween? You see the media warning parents of razor blades and other nefarious objects in their kid’s fresh candy loot. Parents around the country are warned by the media to sit down with their kids after a night of trick-or-treating and check all the candy.

This is all about redpilling the parents via the Candy Check.

THE PLAN
> think back to last Halloween
> which demographic trick or treats at your house the most?
> print out that redpill and attach to candy
> hand out candy + redpill combo on Halloween
> parent does Candy Check with their kids
> whatisthis.jpg
> parent takes the redpill
> mission accomplished

DEMOGRAPHIC-SPECIFIC REDPILLS
Post redpills here that you think would work for a specific demographic and I’ll keep an updated list with links to the best redpills in this thread below. We need redpills for Asians, Jews, Mexicans, etc.

BLACK REDPILLS
imgur.com/a/Q1rQx

WHITE REDPILLS
imgur.com/a/YWXkJ
imgur.com/a/VXrTn

FARMER / RURAL REDPILLS
imgur.com/a/b0g8A

This is a great idea. I might give it a go

I have a bunch of memes from the Clinton men threads. I can dump some of those here if they are along the lines of what you're looking for.

Clinton meme*

Absolutely, dump away.

The fuck?

Yeah I don't know. That photo doesn't even exist on my phone. I seriously have no idea where it came from. That upload was supposed to be an Obama quote, but instead it loaded that. And if I try to upload the Obama quote it says there is a duplicate image posted... So seriously some ghosts in the machine or something. I've never been to the places on those signs either.

That's all the redpills on me. Hope it helps.

Alternatively, you could actually do the razor thing, but have multiple Clinton signs on your lawn. That way you'll create negative associations with Clinton.

Any for women?

see

Thanks mate, definitely helps. Pass out redpill+candy combo on Halloween if you can.

This needs to happen. That second one about haying gays is perfect, since leftists almost always support gay. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE PRINT THAT AND PASS IT OUT.

Try fortune cookie style meme
"You will member this candy and miss it during WWIII with Hillary"

And

SUGGESTIONS

1) If you've got time - instead of printing off big 8 x 11" sheets of paper, print them off 'business card' size and either print them on paper or cardstock and cut them up. That makes the cards more discrete and easy to pass out in little handfuls.

2) If you're going to do this - be an awesome bro and get the good candy - buy a box of king-size candy bars, not those little mini/fun size fucking things. Kids will be less likely to narc on people giving them the good shit.

operation get your house egged and local news angry at trump supporters.

Bad idea

You have to do it in a way that isn't super obvious. Like said, print them off in small sizes. Fold up the paper and/or attach it to the candy in a way that doesn't scream lookatme.jpg to the kids. Or be a bro and get the big candy bars so you have plenty of room to attach them.

Pussy