also sage

Leftists are just tsundere

>better educated

A degree in Basket weaving is not useful to society at large

Holy shit post more of these

:^)

>economy does better under democrats

Tell that to Detroit

It would be if they used it to give competition to Longaberger. Unfortunately people who get such strange degrees just expect to be handed a job, so they end up permanently working at Barnes & Noble.

that creature of ambiguous gender is fucking hideous stop posting it

>women tend to be better educated
>"muh male privilege!"

>democrats screw over men
>men dont vote for them

made me think...

>women
>more r-selected in psychology
>attended r-selected institutions
>vote for r-selected parties

Stop the presses.

haha dude nice goofy female snapchat

lmao that face shes making

pretty epic!

>DA PREZIDUNT MAKES DA ECUNUMY GUD R BAD
this is what you sound like OP

>r-selcted
wich means?

lol at the herpe

Also, women tend to be better at investing.
fool.com/investing/2016/09/11/are-women-better-investors-than-men.aspx

Economic policy is a thing you know?

>White

then explain why Hewlett Packard has been run into the ground

is that literally the only face he thinks looks good

>that tongue herpes

>Disgusting eyes
>Bangs
>Nasty hair
Stop posting this ugly thing

He said investing, not sucking dick for a corporate position.

>Mfw I read the left lever as "Gas Police"

>women tend to be better educated

No they don't. They just like going to school and the school will do anything they can to get them in. Women like school because it provides them shelter from the real world. It's protection. They are basically children and today's universities are daycare centers. Most of them don't even get a degree of any substance.

Women do not have much interest in pursuing knowledge in their free time. I worked at a book store for 5 years and women almost always read fiction, crafts books or art books. Men tend to go for history books. Who buys the philosophy books? Men. Who buys the science books? Men. It's even worse though, women usually buy the worst fiction. The older women and fat ones tend to buy romance and many buy young adult books. It's not just teenage women who buy young adult it's 20's and even 30 year old women.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/

Remember to use your newfound powers for good, not evil.

>Nu-males in charge of understanding just what an executive's job entails
Literally woman-tier.

yee yee, I'm a hit her up

tbqh I agree with you, just wanted to insinuate Fiornia is a cocksucker.

Who dis?

>economy goes to shit
>vote in right government
>right government does the heavy lifting
>economy back on track
>vote in left government
>rides the crest of the boom
>economy turns to shit
>turn to right government
repeat

Women are more conservative that's all. This reflects the fact that being an average woman = success, while being an average man = loser.

> 80% of men are below average: women.

is this creature a trap

So men need to go for home runs. Which reduces average returns. Otherwise they don't get pic refers.

See .

Or you could think of it as democrats inheriting all the hard work the republicans put in unfucking what the democrats did before them just so they can fuck it again.

>also (((educated)))

Why does no one ever go for the jugular here? Seriously, people just seem to always miss out on how to attack these buffoons.

Think about what she is implying for a moment.

>blacks and hispanics

>no whites

She is drawing lines of separation and portraying herself as an arbiter of whom belongs to what race. Is she not doing this very thing? For instance, what if a person was only 1/8 hispanic but 7/8 white? Would they then qualify for her attention? Would there be enough non-whiteness there for her?

My point is this:

She is portraying herself as an expert of racial purity, because she is drawing absolute lines between the races. It does NOT matter what your views on racial purity are., all that REALLY matters is that she and other SJW's are deeply sensitive to these claims and you can use their bullshit as a weapon against them. Formulate accusations against her and question her commitment to social justice by asking her what percent of "racial purity" makes a man acceptable to her.

You don't need to make sense or present any evidence at all, period. We are not making an evidence based argument backed by rational considerations, logic, and reason. This is nothing more than a a low blow we are making to piss her off, smear her name, and to fuck her over.

>You say that you will only take hispanics, but what if a hispanic is 1/8 white? Would you still take them?

>What makes you an expert in racial purity?

>Sounds like another white girl trying to talk about Aryan supremacy to me!

>How can a white girl like you claim men of other races as yours? Isn't that what SLAVERS used to do? Sounds like WHITE SUPREMACY to me!

Break her down. Stay on target. Don't let up. Used their tactics against them. Leverage the fact that her peers need to value signal against her to build a coalition of support.

This is war. Make it count.

>women tend to be more indoctrinated
ftfy

yes. please note the angular hands with large knuckles, wide wristbone and hint of an adam's apple just peeking out behind the melting stream of ice cream.

>not everyone is trained in forensic reconstruction but you have good enough instincts to save yourself