Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmxiCi7l7y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Texas
>red

damn, he was at like 13% just a few days ago on 538

Trump's on the rise now

shut the fuck up leaf

Reminder, CTR isn't smart, they just repeat the same posts, with the same image, even the same text!

But more interesting, oh would you look at that, Nate "The Big Ugly Jew" Silver is now giving the God Emperor more of a chance! Is he backpedaling a bit? Maybe he's trying to soften the blow on election day when Trump wins in a landslide.

Too late Nate, we have all the images saved, you dumb cuck, you're not getting away with it.

>Tejas
>rojo

JAJAJAJAJAJA

20%? Was like 9% a week ago. If the trends goes on it will be a tie till election day.

take your fingers out of your ears and open your eyes, boy. your orange daddy lost

He's going up, but cry more kangaroo. People are waking up and the sick reality is that she's too low energy for this country
youtube.com/watch?v=NmxiCi7l7y0

Nate Cardboard literally said a few weeks ago "I can't believe some pollsters have him over 10% chance to win. I am being generous at 5%"

Time to move the dial to be "right"

Wasnt he at 3 percent a month or two ago?
Please Ausie, let canada win.

Any map that doesn't show AZ and NC as solid red is flawed and should be ignored.

>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

She tried to buy the election from the American people and she lost. Sorry shill.

Gay meme kys

But NC has been infiltrated with so many niggers from Apelanta lately.

Doesn't matter. NC is still 68% white.

It went red the first night they had riots.

Nate asshurt forgot to adjust

>Ohio light red
>Florida still light blue
fuck you nate

>record video at arbitrary time long before a rally starts while people are yet to file in
>"LOL Hillary can't fill a high school gym!"

You realize Nate was the guy who predicted blacks would vote for Obama in 2008 and 2012 right? This guy never really is wrong.

It was 15% this morning.

So what this latest shill post tells me is Nate Silver's "Chance of WinningTM" has improved Trump's odds over the past few weeks.

17%

>20%
HE'S GOING UP

TRUMP SURGE

Just stop trying and go into the desert to get it on with a koala already, faggio.