BACK AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=dTHvLI7lPSA&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9W_zUXLd4M
youtube.com/watch?v=18Z1-4wMLLI
youtube.com/watch?v=rcyuTM_Ud7k
youtube.com/watch?v=8mG71xESrLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just flagged her channel. I won't allow her racism to reach impressionable children.

Does she think Hispanic is a race? Just curious

Any alt right channel that blames mestizo crimes on the spanish man is anti white

Well, hispanic enters the Mixed race category more than being a new race.

>moderately okay looking girl spouting basic bitch Sup Forumstard opinions on video
>notoriety and internet fame for having a vagina

FOOT LICKING DESPERATE ATTENTION JEW

Sage

Thanks. Just flagged all her videos.

hispanic is a term still used in a court of law. you liberal faggots just try to redefine shit all the time

go watch court tv eventually they will describe a crime committed by a beaner as being committed by a hispanic male

also you have to go back

>just flagged her channel
Video is her hating pedos on reddit.
Good job, user.

>FOOT LICKING

Where? Vids?

I'd lick her feet.

In fairness rebbit should be purged anyway

??

Fucking Pedo

>tfw you will never have a raspy qt. 3.14 jewish girl

THIS

Someone send this to Leafy. His roasts of her are always great.

she's cute, but she made her mouth look way too big here

>this droopy-eyed attention whore again

no

FCKCKKK she turns me on.

S-syria girl? I-is that you?

Crypto-Jewess needs to shave her mustache.

I don't know why people hate her so much or want to shut her down. Even if she is an attention seeking whore, she triggers the fucks out of SJWs, loves Hitler, and says all jews and pedophiles need to be "tossed in the fucking oven!" Just let her have fun.

allowing women to have a tongue was a mistake

I knew Hillary supporters consist of pedophiles

>butterfly necklace

Do you think she was mk-ultra'ed to speak ill of her own people?

I'm not trying to get her channel shut down, I'm just tired of seeing her ugly faced spammed here with posts like IS SHE LE NEW QUEEN OF LE POL??????

all jewish women are literally perfect though

No you're the liberal faggot

The liberals are the one who took a European ethnicity and gave it to mestizos you dumbfuck

Anyone who uses the word "Hispanic" unironically is a blue pilled kike that tries to blame mestizo crimes on the spanish man

Fuck you libshit for lumping mestizos and spaniards together YOU FUCKING MESTIZO NIGGER KIKE FUCK YOU

I HOPE TRUMP KICKS YOUR MESTIZO ASS OUT

why does she look so fucking jewy

She's an alphabet agency Jew shill trying to rile up whites to turn them into caricature neo-nazi types, and ultimately discredit any pro dispersed European movement.

this is fucking great
youtube.com/watch?v=g9W_zUXLd4M

This is the third/fourth time.

wake me up when ashley is back

Until she starts cam whoring. I dont give a fuck

This. Anyone have the screenshots?

American problems are funny... lucky that we only have the spanish here.. they do crimes on almost the same level as germans which means really really low they are great in every aspect....i feel bad for you guys all i know is the bastard children of the spanish people are really a cancer in your country

she ain't ever coming back bro

Just realized it isn't her channel.
>Youtube Mirror of Evalion's Videos.

You don't have to convince me. I was here last year for all that shit. Even if she is a CIA agent, she's funny as shit on these videos. Just don't go hitting her up in twitter DM asking about blowing up niggers like that Harry Potter KKK movie. I know. I just don't want her getting the channel shut down again.

Speak for yourself Mezshit

Then I'll sleep forever

see you on the other side

Pedos need to be chemically castrated, if you have sexual feelings for children you don't belong in society.

She a hapa?

Same, every year you faggots have to scream "NEW KING/QUEEN OF Sup Forums GUISE"
What happened to that faggot Milo, huh? Fuck off with this Sup Forums tier shit.

Based

lmao based

pedophiles BTFO

thank god

Seen the video of her hitting her self?

Wow. She has the perfect voice.

They are jealous because she is everything a Sup Forumsack wants and some guy fucks the shit out of her every night while they will never have a right wing gf

this turns me on sexually

Lord have mercy.

Cool the mentally ill cunt is back

> No cute redpilled jewish-canadian girlfriend, why even live?

what are children for you?
After 20 women are starting to going uglier and uglier.
The prime time of a girl is 14-20 and if someone wants to fuck a 14 year old with a already grown body it is normal and not wrong.
The mind of a woman will always be like one of a child and if the body is ready she is ready to get fucked too.

They're the /r9k/ crossovers and are throwing a tantrum because someone with a vagina is getting attention instead of them.

Search

Motherless - Evalion - THE MOST RACIST GIRL ON ALL OF YOUTUBE

any backstory about this? this looks funny desu

Jesus fucking christ. This kike whore needs to fuck off to something else.
>faggots are still worshiping her
Having an anime waifu is less pathetic than worshiping this cunt.

>not Ashley Jones
who cares

>you dont want to cuddle with her in front of the fireplace plotting the purge of shitskins

Something about those Jewish features gets me so hard. I know it's wrong but feels so right.

>leafy

That's not her. Fuck you for getting my hopes up.

>14 prime time for fucking.

Wew lad.

Plenty of 18 year old girls around.

she had a chat with someone who knew and had evidence that she isnt really a redpilled Sup Forums-tard, shes just doing it to get a fanbase/shekels from horny neckbeards. Anyways he threatned to release the evidence and she was freaking out lol.

do you know the average 14 year old girls nowadays? all this shit in the water made them mature on a much younger age.
i'm 21 and i can't stand women of my age they all look already trashed.
16 is legal here and this is ok if i go for them

Jewesses can be extremely hot

as she proceeds to act as neotenous as possible
so people bother watching her trying to pull off the school girl next door look
I just don't like hypocrites

one problematic situation and they freaking out like always..... womyn... not even once

>After 20 women are starting to going uglier and uglier.

Maybe in refugeemany muhammed... around these parts women around 40 still look pretty good.

WHO IS THIS ???

this is why i came here. after the first time i saw someone post this i stopped caring about her.

im surprised others still follow her even after seeing this.

She's not actually a naziboo girl, right?

It was a FUCKING LIE...!?

HEY AHMED NICE WEATHER EH?

fuck off you downey attention whoring vapid cunt

OOGA BOOGA FICKI FICKI INSHALLAH MY BIG FAT 7 YEAR OLD WEDDING DURQA DURQA
GAS YOURSELF.

youtube.com/watch?v=18Z1-4wMLLI

She's reading Mein Kampf

This is so right but I feel quite wrong about it

evalion is queen of pol

Reading Tay.AI quotes

youtube.com/watch?v=rcyuTM_Ud7k

MY SIDES

Fords translation is wrong anyway only the original is worth reading

>mud
>mud
>mud
>mud

isn't she jewish?

what % is satire

i had never watched any of her vids before.

>people still don't reallize she was former camwhore jew and hr real name is Veronica Rothman

She has a cute voice. I want her to tie me up and torture me whilst calling me a degenerate.

I thought there was more to the story. That particular webm was of a skype session where she was made to get nude by a blackmailer. That's why she was upset and hitting herself.

Have a nice fap lads
youtube.com/watch?v=8mG71xESrLA

Who? Looks like a tramp.

plz be my ai gf

no she's fucking ugly and has visibly atrocious hygiene plus she isn't intelligent enough to plot the purge of anyone or anything

the only reason she has any quasi-Sup Forums-tier opinions is because you fucking retards shower her with attention and resources for doing so, she doesn't believe a word that she says

also it's pretty obvious there's a substantial amount of ashkenazic ancestry in her

I want to see her nude.

>the only reason she has any quasi-Sup Forums-tier opinions is because you fucking retards shower her with attention and resources for doing so, she doesn't believe a word that she says
>also it's pretty obvious there's a substantial amount of ashkenazic ancestry in her

NO WAY.

MIND = FUCKING BLOWN.

ABSOLUTELY PROFOUND.

Boing