Daughters of the Dragon & Heroes for Hire

how about instead of an Iron Fist season 2, we get a Daughters of the Dragon show and/or Heroes for Hire show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92cVd9HalHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

or, alternatively, make an Iron Fist season 2 but use it as a backdoor for Heroes for Hire/Daughters of the Dragon episodes

I can't see Netflix-Misty as anything, but incapable at this point. She lost her partner, her witness, her arm and probably her job. She failed to apprehend any criminals. She is Luke Cage's unwanted sloppy seconds. The Defenders guys keep her around as a charity case.
I won't ever be able to see her as a badass.

I feel like if they give her a robo-arm and have her interact and train with Colleen more (like the finale of Defenders kinda teases), she could amount to something more meaningful. Maybe not a full blown superhero, but certainly something greater than what her character currently is

>Heroes for Hire show
Isn't that supposed to be exactly what Defenders is, except it got the wrong name?

somewhat. I meant more along the lines of a Luke Cage/Iron Fist team up show.

How far can ya'll suspend your disbelief that each Netflix hero doesn't appear in each others' shows?

What needs to happen in new York for Tony Stark to swooce on down and see what the fuss is?

>female-led buddy show
Ha!

>inb4 Rizzoli and Isles
Ha!

fucking this....Iron Fist is hated all over the place, why didnt they just combine the characters into a Heroes For Hire show, with the Daughters of the Dragon as badass support characters...its even worse after watching Defenders, because Luke and Danny are so likable together in it!

plus their villains have the same damn motivations, two former brother-like friends have turned against the main heroes; Diamondback has gone to get the same treatment as Luke so he can kill Luke AND Davos wants to take down Danny for being a failure as the Iron Fist...when they discover they cant take down their respective enemies, the villains team up...it writes itself!

yeah, you would think with all these heroes running around NYC that there would be more interaction between them.

I get that they will never cross over the movies and shows, but when you have a massive earthquake shaking New York, buildings collapsing, an organization with more reach than Hydra, and mystical shit going on it would get the attention of Iron Man, Dr. Strange, and Spider-Man

It's too late to save anything related to the Defenders.

it all depends when its set, I mean theres no Sokovia Accords mentions...which technically should cover the Defenders...I like to think it takes place either shortly before, during or in the immediate aftermath of Civil War, meaning the other heroes have their own shit to deal with, while Dr Strange is still in Kamar Taj

plus at this point Spidey is still over in Queens, doesnt seem to be making many trips to Manhattan

plus, wasnt the earthquake covered up as something natural, no-one outside the Defenders and their immediate allies knew anything about the Hand's plans

I do wonder if HYDRA or the Hand had any major interactions during each of their long histories.., like they did in the comics

> Daughters of the Dragon show and/or Heroes for Hire show?
Without Rosario Dawson for Christ's sake! she'll ruin all the fight scenes again

exactly

>I mean theres no Sokovia Accords mentions…

This series felt the most detached from the rest of the MCU. Apart from one reference to 'the incident' there is next to no mention of anything else in the universe.

>Claire dual wielding.webm

The sad thing was Colleen and Misty barely did any better in their action scenes.

all we really needed for them to do was a "born again" moment where daredevil fights nuke, and cap, iron man, and thor swoop down for like 10 seconds. it wouldn't even have to be the actual actors, just have their silhouettes, and connect jessica jones and daredevil at the same time

thats probably never going to happen

When is she going to lose the arm?

she lost it in Defenders finale

Yes. Iron Fist and Luke Cage didn't need second seasons. Daughters of the Dragon should've got a show and Luke should've been combined with danny into HFH.

Shit that would be awesome

ikr. I kinda wish that the Defenders shows were set in the 70s (that was Fox's original plan for Daredevil when they still had the rights). That way they can amp up the grit, while having that 70s setting and vibe which works so well for these characters. That and they wouldn't need to reference the rest of the MCU or have people question where the Avengers are

this was director Joe Carnahan's pitch trailer to Fox before they lost the rights

youtube.com/watch?v=92cVd9HalHs

>Defenders shows were set in the 70s
>that music
this would have been awesome

ikr

oh well, I guess Marvel saves a lot of money by having them set in present day. but man, Carnahan's planned 70s/80s trilogy could have been so fucking cool

Defenders would have been much better if the Hand had killed Claire in the 1st ep, her death brought the 4 together and Misty had Claire's cheerleader role throughout the rest of the series

I really like the show but I the 70s Sizzle reel was really good.

Is the show bad? I avoid most episodic shit.

yes, fuck yes.

What Run the Jewels song would be the Heroes for Hire theme?

it should be Two Dope Boyz by OutKast

Good call