SJWs are absolutely buttblasted that these based American patriots were acquitted

SJWs are absolutely buttblasted that these based American patriots were acquitted.

It is a sign, Sup Forums. Victory is ours.

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/oregon_standoff_fbi_agents_und.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i came for the tabs, was not dissapoint

Praise that Portlander jury!

Me on the right

Jury nullification wins.

He probably already had the first one open

Member of the international SJW Trudeau-Clinton PAC here. Not a bad deal. We killed one of them, cut them a deal so that shit can settle down. They're bitch-slapped now and know we'll just slaughter a few more of them if they try any shit again. You have no power.

link the bailey jay

Noice.

Fuck the BLM.

>Student rape case
dindu nuffin

Just imagine if black people had done the same.

They either be dead, locked for life or on death row right now.

You know 11/9/2016 you'll be on the list.

Repent and disavow now.

i think it was entrapment . feds dressed up as nra supporters traveling with them ect. jn works any time but you arent supposed to mention it during a trial its one of the times you can get in trouble for mentioning it

>niggers
>protesting government overreach
(You)

>entrapment
>Amon Bundy literally stated in open court that it was his idea to take over the refuge

nigga you straight up insane

Wooo yeah let's get this started, boys. You're either with us or against us. Grab your muskets and let's make America Great Again!

Based

>government overread

That's exactly what police brutality is

It amazes me that you can't see it.

Hopefully they can do it all over again when the crooked government tries to deny Trump the presidency

One of these guys was shot down in cold blood for no reason. This had nothing to do with color. Fuck off.

You pull a gun on a cop in Brazil, guess what's going to happen.

Who doesn't cum just for the tabs?

>yfw hillary liquidates the entire group in january

>That's exactly what police brutality is
>It amazes me that you can't see it.
Ok so criminal niggers getting put down for being violent is overreach?
>Rob Convenience store
>flee
>bumrush cop
>get shot
>overreach
Sure great argument you have there, especially since your entire country is a warzone between a corrupt inept government and druglords.

>what is local vs federal
knowing hueland local is federal

Niggers aren't complaining about bs the government pulls on ranchers or other productive members of society, they want a free pass to commit crimes and get uppity when someone holds them accountable.

>police brutality
statistics show cops display restraint with niggers, not what you think. one thing that has happened since all the BLM bullshit started was the "Ferguson effect" and now murders are skyrocketing in the inner cities.

we need community policing, police walking their beats, de-escelation training, and stop-and-frisk.

Oh no. No, no, no. We're all being sent over to CTR and will become a major wing of the democratic party. Think of it as a kind of ministry for correct records.

I love how they're tweeting about Muh white privilege and how black people "occupied" a building and it gets bombed bla bla bla.

Lafoy is still stone, fuck, dead.
The FBI still got away will murdering an old dude and shooting at his family for ten minutes straight while they screamed for help.
Hammond's are still in jail after being tried and convicted twice, which is unconstitutional.
And the BLM still got all the Hammond's land illegally and are laughing all the way to the bank.
They let the Bundy family go because they got everything they wanted, they'd already won.

>murdering

Yeah no, he reached for a gun while yelling at the feds to shoot him after evading arrest and taking the feds on a high speed chase and ramming a police blockade

fuck that guy

>ramming a police blockade

I think you mean hitting a snow bank.

{Citation needed}

>he reached for a gun
>only video is the guy being filmed by helicopter 1000ft up in the sky

thanks for correcting the record

>protest that the government isn't giving you rancher gibsmedats
>acquitted

>protest that the government has allowed corporate entities to seize your sacred lands and build a pipeline through it
>SWAT rolls in

really made me think

The way reality has become. I can no longer tell if that car is real or shoop

The "helicopter" video is clear as fuck and he can be seen reaching for the gun 3 times and the cell phone video shows him clearly yelling "shoot me"

it's a clean kill

>get shot
>reach down to cover gunshot wound
>HE'S GOING FOR A GUN!
>get shot more
>grab gunshot wound as instinctive reaction
>get shot more

Nice loophole you found there mr alphabet soup guy

Where's your proof?

>'X' was allowed so why not 'Z'

They're fucking morons

Lavoy reached and got shot, just like all the other googles who reached and then got shot

"wyte priflidge" didn't save him

Most people shot by cops in America are white

Fuckety fuck I hate these fucking morons

oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/oregon_standoff_fbi_agents_und.html

This is so great, its the Zimmerman trial all over again.

Prayers answered

>it's the same leaf who shitposts in every thread
Try and stop me.

Would those six be part of the nine FBI informants?

KEK

You mean like the niggers who chip out every fucking month here?
Fuck off monkey man

Never forget

Gotta let some steam out of the chamber before it blows

I know this is bait but I'll respond seriously.

They were acquitted because the feds know they have no power. This was the third uprising in three years. (((They))) know what's coming and are trying to relieve pressures.

Just in time for the revolution!

>whites won against BLM

Now they just need to win against the *other* BLM

>11/9 is september eleventh in non-american countries
what did the day after the second tuesday of november mean by this?