Let's hope it doesn't boil down to this...

Let's hope it doesn't boil down to this, but how many of you are willing to spill blood to stop Hillary's globalist regime from taking presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WsZjmPtyxzU?t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijp3-zjTIp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would be but I'm not in the US.

If she loses there will be a tsunami of menstrual blood.

hi there fbi

That happens either way.

>Sup Forums's blood when.

When all is said and done, far more will be said than done.

I'm not FBI. I worked for a military defense contractor once, regretted it and quit within a few months as I realized the corp mostly built systems for nations that were not our own.

Hi fbi
Fuck off fbi

I'll spill cum in between making memes and shitposting.

I'm not FBI. My recommendation to all of you is to find a copy of the Anarchist Cookbook and buy RC planes (not helicopters), servos and invest in sodium nitrate. Our best chance at defending our nation, and thus the world, is to suicide bomb key persons in transit when they're most exposed. I'm pretty sure Killary knows this, hence her distinct lack of public appearances.

By that, I don't mean sacrificing your own lives. That's foolish, we're not sand-googles. I mean the RC planes. Anyhoo, let's never hope it comes to that. I honestly hope she's not as corrupt and treasonous as it's made out to be. Time shall tell. I can't currently envision anything more palpably satisfying than queen cunt, supplier of terrorist armaments and destroyer of nations to suffer a similar fate than she imposed on many, many people.

Everyone who posts in this thread after this guy's post is now on the no fly list

Yikes. Some things are worth dying for. Like this country. MAGA.

I'm willing to surrender Oregon to Canada in the upcoming WW3. Maybe Washington. Cali is ok since no matter what ya think of the place it's going to be trashed by earthquake

kek fuck off with that shit. Give Ontario Detroit

fuck of CTR, only lefties do shady immoral shit.

>traitors to a democratically elected official that they don't disagree with

This is some banana republic, communist shit. No wonder there are so many putinfags on this board. Can't wait to weed out the unpatriotic fucks who decide to go lone gunmen.

You'd better riot if UK sends troops to aid Hillary tho.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

NO SIR MR FBI SIR

No thanks Mr fbi

Why dont you take back the rest of canada from those fuckin indians

Its called reserve land for a reason. We're saving it for a rainy day. When you have a pasture and cattle, you put them together

Oh, of course not, Mr. FBI man, sir.

I can't tell who's shilling for who anymore.

Also, MAGA

Kek, so you're telling me we could program an r2dindu to allahu akbar a corrupt jew or politician?

Hahahaha

No comment.

-t. Based Anglo

I'm not shilling for anyone. Trump isn't my moral savior. I'm just unwilling to surrender my country to KSA influence. My father and grandfather served, and I will not allow their sacrifices to have been made in vain.

Definitely. The thing is, I'm not a proponent of needless death or strife. I wouldn't target a human unless the person was absolutely proven treasonous, deserving of death. If something comes out that shows Hillary as being 100% treasonous against the homeland, I don't really give a fuck if I have to die in the process. Living beyond that point would be worthless anyway.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

I'll just get this

You go Glen Coco.

I'd say amen, but I'm not religious.

>boasting in a FBI bread

my sides

noice

These are the threads they monitor the most. How can I be sure you're not FBI trying to entrap me into saying some shit about it?

So, I can't comment. It reminds me of a few videos, though:

youtu.be/WsZjmPtyxzU?t=13

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijp3-zjTIp0

hpmor.com:
> "There are plots that must succeed, where you keep the core idea as simple as possible and take every precaution. There are also plots where it is acceptable to fail, and with those you can indulge yourself, or test the limits of your ability to handle complications. It was not as if something going wrong with any of those plots would have killed me."

Anyway, this creative shitposting is exhausting. Sounds like we both love America and want it to be great.

Canada gets it right for once.

ITT: Honeypot

To elaborate, cryptically:

> "It was less complicated than (their) plot to have the [two parties] tie in the [2004 election], and not much more complicated than (their) plot to make you think [Republicans] had blackmailed [Democrat politicians]. The insight you are missing, [user], is that these were not plots that needed to succeed."

Nice try CTR

I am an edgy faggot. I spend my ENTIRE LIFE doing the right thing, so occasionally I come to this dark, anonymous corner of the Internet to ironically ask Pepe for quints.

If you guys got your shit together and started deathsquading in earnest I would unironically move to join you.

Nice try Mr. FBI man, i ask your organization the same question.

>tfw nobody falls for it

Information Gathering thread.

Plus evidence gathering for cobbling together some sort of argument that Sup Forums / Sup Forums need to be shut down as public nuisance, incitement to violence, hate speech, etc.

And they have kindly given you your very own thread on which you may hoist yourself on your petard!

It'd take more than just simply winning the election

And what is SO sad is there is tons of BLM and liberal trendings being bank rolled by Soros talking about Rioting.

Literally the Feds are completely ignoring the chatter.

I can go look up instagram and twitter logs and see people talking about organizing shit.

FBI DO YOUR JOBS!
YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC!

bump

It's 2016. Only anonymous speech is free speech, and the 1st Amendment guarantees my right to free speech.

If you start a coup, FBIbro, I may join you.