New levels of SJW faggotry for Halloween

So some SJW freak, who's profile you can see on the upper left, has decided to make this images of white people to... well, you can read his or her or it's explanation for themselves:

>Done with "Authentic Caucasians," a project that I worked on with Em Gee. I encourage ya'll to print these out and place them inside the packaging of problematic costumes. Happy Halloween, and even though I've purged my friends list of most people that don't already understand this, I'll say it anyway: culture and race are not costumes.

Hilarious images, unironically, I was thinking if anyone here wants to edit these to make them "better"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__HBBf_eDLM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doppel Keks!

These are really funny. Do them for all demographics! We at least need 4 each for mexicans, asians, and blacks to round out the ensemble.

don't forget allah snackbars

So they're admitting that white people have a culture?

>Captcha: DEAD PABLO

these are hilarious
if someone wants to be a white person for halloween, let them be a white person

honestly, how petty do you have to be to get offended by something like this?

>not using models of color

Racist bitch.

ay man, where da black male model wit da girbauds and da fubu tops

Did they intend to offend us?

I could not possibly care less if some black guy wanted to roll around on a segway for Halloween.

not that I agree with pol's ironic sjw bigotry, but this is what drives you all here correct? This equally ironic bigotry and false sense of righteousness- this is the double ouroboros, here you are are, promoting and giving platform to the very ideologies you claim to despise. It will never stop until you take the high road, let them scream into their own abyss, without your criticism all they will have is a reflection of themselves.

the same goes for you as well pol.

WE

TAKE
THIS
VERY
SERIOUSLY

>implying I wouldnt fugg the one in the top right

>no xxxxxl size
I didn't want to dress up anyways

Shut the fuck up, chimney sweep.

You know, I don't think I'm ever going to get over "racial color blindness" being pushed as a bad thing by progressives.

They told us that was the goal: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Then when we bought into that, they said it wasn't enough, they said being "color blind" is just another form of racism.

How could we want anything now, but to see them burn?

>Not them... YOU!

Just fucking die already

WE

Sup Forums is not irony, satire, or any manner of joke.

Concern troll.

Calls the liking of Asians a "fetish" I thought not liking other races sexually was racist. But she just mad whitey only likes races of compatible skin color. No shit brown

Parts of these are funny. It's a shame its wasted by being lumped in with shit like "Sense of entitlement to other cultures".

WE

Nah, I'm with their perspective. Like social justice, as well as anyone who spends any time studying the dynamics of large groups of people, I'm under the impression that bigotry is acceptable as long as the "right people" are doing it to the "wrong people". Where social justice and I disagree is simply on who those people are.

Does the micro studio come included with the caucasian man costume or do you have to pay the 2000$ a month on top?

we...

> Everyone of colour appropriates white culture

Stop. It's not working.

Wait, that look is supposedly part of our culture? Well then 80% of minorities are appropriating our shit daily lol

one brick at a time.

it's only a matter of time.

These made me laugh. If they wanted to make a better hit maybe they should attack traditional outfits like tartans or lederhosen. Its not like we wear the regular shit that Indians wear or some shit.

Are people supposed to be offended by this?

Are they trying to offend people to make the point that offending people is bad?

Are we through the looking glass here people?

youtube.com/watch?v=__HBBf_eDLM

>purged her friends list

Does she not understand how Stalinist that is? Leftists are beyond saving.

You know what? That's some encouraging shit. You made a believer out of me, champ.

WUZ

i believe this is more accurate

Only ironically

Hipsters are generally Trotskyists

and literally white people would have no porblem with this

/thread

WTF I hate white people now

Halloween is a pagan holiday. Tell her to stop appropriating European traditions.

>tfw bottom right is literally half of Sup Forums

>who's profile
who is profile
>it's explanation
it is explanation
Bush-era edjumacation detected

I thought right wingers were the ones making fun of liberals for getting triggered at racist costumes now you are doing it?

you're catching on

Holy shit an Sup Forums themed party sounds amazing, just come as a caricature of your home country. I really don't see how people can see this as anything other than good fun.

Cultural appropriation is a big deal you shitlord.

Check ur privilege

He's right, though

Ya gotta look at the greater context

The natural reaction would not be to edit these images, it would be to make some for dindus, spics, dune coons, skypes etc.

I wouldnt mind it as much if items werent getting pulled off shelves or getting slapped with warning labels deeming the offending costume offensive.

>I really don't see how people can see this as anything other than good fun.
Because it's an excuse to portray oneself as the victim.

>if you fight your enemy they win
That would work, but giving your women to the enemy and killing yourself will work even better goy =^).

Try 90%

Because if you hate them for being crazy you give them a platform and encourage them. Then they come here and validate their ideas when they see shit like that. We gotta break the cycle

>Cuban using "ya'll"

Blatant cultural appropriation.

People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

>if you hate them for being crazy you give them a platform and encourage them
I called this concern trolling before and I meant it.

They don't need us to give them a platform. These aren't some isolated kooks. These are the thugs of the globalist elite. Maoist moral bullies, who find fault with everything normal, decent people do, and get put into positions of authority where they can do the most damage.

These people already get to deliver frequent lectures on every college campus, in all government workplaces, and in most corporate workplaces. They work in human resources, on human rights tribunals, as "community organizers" and college professors. There are going to be a lot more of them if Hillary gets elected.

They won't go away if we ignore them. We have to stand up to them and say that they're wrong, that their arguments are ridiculous. We have to get them fired for abusing their positions to push their politics, kicked out of school for being disruptive, and put in prison for their illegal protests and roles in inciting riots.

Working up a righteous hatred for them, and contempt for anyone who doesn't fight them, is a good first step.

Time is a loop history repeats

I've started to literally stop denying any of this recently. I'll literally say "Yeah I hate niggers" to their faces and see how they react. I'm a big dude and have a fun on me at all times, so nothing bad is ever going to happen to me. It's orgasmic to watch them have a breakdown.

fucking kek

Well, they ain't trying to ban halloween costumes this year, so there's that.

I honestly really have no problem with this, they wanna dress up as white people they can go ahead and do it, as long as they aren't going around telling people what they can/can't dress up as then I don't see nothing wrong.

What's "problematic" :^)

>"Asian fetishism"
>SJWs are now against race mixing

>top right
What I wear to/from work is a Halloween costume.

No, letting them stew in their own shit is not the way we want to go, SK is going through some huge neo-feminist bullshit and those feminists were silencing people while everyone didn't give a shit.

triggered that they culturally appropriate your shit eh?

Funny how you are so similar with the sjws

in fairness, they're also against white males being interested in white females.

#AppropriationIsNeverAppropriate

>sense of entitlement to other cultures

the irony

have we read the same thread..?

Normal Halloween costumes are almost always already dressing up as white people. Four retarded stereotypes really don't bother me since that means I can yell at niggers who wear a astronaut costume or the myriad of other things that only exist because of white people.

HEEBROOZ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac

It's not about dressing up as an Indian or a Chinese.
Why don't they dress up in scary costume for Halloween anymore?
What's with this decade?
Fuck you all.

Well if you think about it the whole cultural appropriation bullshit wouldn't be a thing if people were cosplaying Jason Voorhees for Halloween.

People of all races dress these ways normally. I wouldn't be able to tell if it was a costume.

winner winner chicken dinner

>scary
Like vietnamese costume

I am going to let ICE know she is here.

We just need to deport these people.

>Segway man wants the foreigners to stay foreign
>Still apparently feels entitled to other cultures?

related to this, as a person of Irish decent I have zero fucking sympathy for people who whine about cultural appropriation by dressing up like another race because every March there is a whole day of people dressing and acting like a grotesque cultural stereotype of the Irish and I don't get my panties in a bunch about it.

Are these supposed to be offensive?

Please abode by this infograph when choosing your halloween costume.

Trick-or-treating itself is cultural appropriation if you aren't of Celtic origin.

Ditto for carving lanterns.

This would be funny as hell if it weren't for the hateful captions underneath

>asian fetishism
>Ironic racism
>entitlement

Just add unironic racism to that also and it would literally be me.

>Authentic Caucasians
Every time I see that word used I chuckle
American niggers really have no idea what they even talk about, its no wonder America on its way to Brazil-tier shithole. It takes a very particular breed of retard to use word Caucasian as a substitute for European/White

>Brock University
tsk, my mother got her Teacher's Degree from there. They have a satellite campus in the east end of my city. Maybe I'll go and laugh in the face of these Student Just Centre's members if they have an office there next time I'm passing by.

why? you're using nigger ( a derivative of negroid) instead of African/Black so why shouldn't they use Caucasian?

This kind of shit really gives you a good idea what these fuckeits think culture is and what they think "multiculturalism" is.

To them, culture is nothing but clothes and food

I have a trucker hat and wifebeater but I dont think I can gain enough weight for the holiday.

>teenage son that occasionally calls you a bitck

Kek

>problematic costumes
>I've purged my friends list

I don't think you 'get' Sup Forums

pftttt hahahahahha holy shit do retards actually think this is mean to be insulting?

> why shouldn't they use Caucasian
Visit Caucas some time....

I've got some Authentic White People Costumes right here, ya cunt

Nazi uniforms are so fucking good

Caucasian means white, retardo.

only with asians because japanese women are against sjw shit and wont create a halfbreed mongoloid race

Are you implying Amerilards use "Caucasian" as an insult?