Starscream

How would each fare in the others cartoon universe? Transformers thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cP-T3EcK-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None would survive Bayformers unfortunately. Also I doubt G1 starscream would do well outside of his own universe considering how disturbing lenient Megatron is to him

TFA Starscream is too powerful. He can one-shot pretty much everything in G1 and Prime.

>I doubt G1 starscream would do well outside of his own universe
He is fucking dead in Prime's universe but I think TFA Megatron can turn him into a proper soldier. G1 Scream just needs a good role model.

that one's immortal, so he'll just float around forever
unicron trilogy starscream's in the same boat
dude absorbed the spark of primus, so he's literally a god

Only Cybertron SS.

>None would survive Bayformers unfortunately
This isn't true at all and you know it.

Prime Starscream makes me feel weird... Does this happen to anyone else?

every megatron would prefer to have this starscream.

semi-competent and most importantly loyal (due to you know, being mindbreaked into being loyal)

It just means you're gay for treacherous robots.

Sexy

/ss/

I don't think any iteration of Starscream would have a chance if Murder Prime or Murderbee got a hold of him

Animated and Cybertron Starscreams can kill Optimus Crime effortless

>None would survive Bayformers

Immortality beats Murder Prime.

I kind of wonder how TFP Starscream would be with TFA Megatron. I like to think he'd either die the first betrayal or he'd know his place from the start and not betray at all. Second scenario sounds most interesting to me.

Marvel beat Energon to it. Marvel Megatron doesn't get enough credit for reprogramming Starscream into being loyal, but then again, reviving someone responsible for the Underbase deaths is idiocy, and he did it twice.

megatron literally admitting he was wrong

not realizing immortality means he can just kill you again and again and again and again

I know. It's beautiful.

Funny thing is, I can get the logic of Megatron bringing him back in Regeneration One and maybe even G2. I can never understand why he did it the first time in time in the original Marvel run.

Doesn't change the fact that he'd still be around.

I appreaciate the honesty of this panel.

I never get why people try to justify it in G1. The answer goes along with Purple Gryffins, mermaids and Decepticon run nightclubs.

This is my favorite Megatron now

I mean in G1 Megatron was always to kick the shit out of Starscream no matter what betrayal he tried, honestly Prime kind of explained it well in the same context
youtube.com/watch?v=-cP-T3EcK-E

Megatron is every bit as arrogant and proud as Starscream is, he's just the alpha, it seems within character that he would keep Starscream around knowing he could serve him, and try as he might, never defeat him

In any case Starscream was never able to get the upper hand on Megatron in the show, and when he finally did Megatron still came back and killed him.

Can we all agree that TFA Shockwave in any universe would just murderboner a significant amount of the Autobot cast? Most likely after successfully infiltrating them?

What's the shitty CGI one where he totals basically every Autobot except for Optimus?

Transformers Cybertron

Bump.

No.

You're no fun :/

Yeah. See if Starscream is competent and tough Megatron keeping him around makes a weird kind of sense. It's like a You Must Be This Tall To Ride marker for Decepticon leadership: I can beat Starscream so easily I can just keep him around knowing he's trying to overthrow me. If you can't even beat Starscream, don't fucking bother.

But when Starscream is just a whiny little bitch it makes no sense at all.

>The only right answer

he can be competent and a whiny bitch?

That's the best, but also the rarest.

>>Everyone keeps talking about TFA being immortal because he had an allspark shard embeded in his head that would revive him everytime he died

But you can like remove said shard just by plucking it off.

Its just a fact. "Killed Ultra Magnus and Blurr!!! badass!!1" memes don't change the fucking fact that in the last episode he loses with one fucking punch from Bulkhead, a guy that is 2/3 of Shockwave's height and struggled with Meltdown's muscley underling.

TFA's power levels were very inconsistently written.

Obviously, TFA Shockwave isn't as strong as the rest of decepticons. Lugnut beated his ass and he did nothing to defend himself

Its weird how the very first episode of tfa is like STARSCREAM IS SMART NOW! AND THEN MEGATRON KILLS HIM! WERE NOT MESSING AROUND! but then the two characters quickly become the highest grade of suicidally stupid. Megatron literally spends all of season 2 sitting in his cave doing nothing and in season 3 he loses in the last episode for THE stupidest reason

>Megatron literally spends all of season 2 sitting in his cave doing nothing
What the hell are you talking about? He was busy preparing a large-scale invasion. Literally all the decepticons around the space were waiting for the space bridge.

Shockwave's powerlevels wasn't completely inconsistent really just poorly conveyed. Since he's more of a scientist than a brawler Shockwave doesn't fare well in 1v1 fox only final destination settings. He needs the upper hand either with the element of surprise, stage hazards or tight shady spaces.

He definitely wouldn't survive a thunderdome with any of the baybots but with some preparation and a cluttered playing field he could set off a small chain of deaths before getting his face ripped off.

If TFA Megatron has time to stand in his base doing nothing for days and days and days while the Constructicons fail to build his bridge surely he could've used his time to actualy go out there and kill the Autobots?

I mean, he saw Omega Supreme with his own eyes, he knew it was the legendary ship that brought his ruin in the war, he should've known those bots had to be dealt with.

Which reminds me, why did Ratchet never tell Sari to help him fix Omega Supreme before the season 2 finale? Could've been useful in, like, every fucking thing that happened before.

Stop making shit up to excuse a bad show from bad writing. He went down with one punch from a guy that struggled with a human mutant half of Shockwave's size.